Kodi Community Forum
MediaStream, coming soon... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: MediaStream, coming soon... (/showthread.php?tid=34661)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- MikeBeecham - 2008-07-29

bugme Wrote:Must you have a permanent chip on your shoulder every time you reply?

yes!...normally with ketchup.

- shizzle - 2008-07-29

lol

- onesojourner - 2008-07-29

bugme Wrote:Must you have a permanent chip on your shoulder every time you reply?

No

isn't amazing how djh and this guy can be so different. djh come across as one of the nicest guys you could meet and then this guys has a smart ass remark for every question/remark. I am starting to wonder if he started this thread just to turn people off of the skin.

click

- tvdb-scott - 2008-07-29

What the hell is wrong with you people? People ask stupid questions and he responds with something that most of us wouldn't find offensive at all. It's like you're all looking for something to attack him over. I deal with end-users myself and it gets seriously frustrating. Yes, some comments come across as harsh, but this is the Internet: if you can't handle them go to the Nickelodeon site or something. How do you people manage to read spiff's responses when you can't even handle Mike's?

Here's a tip before anyone else posts stupid questions in a thread:
READ THE THREAD.

More importantly, look to see if the specific question has been answered already. If it has, don't ask. If it hasn't, then ask yourself if it's something that REALLY needs asking.

Now, can we stop the petty flamewar? No need to freak out every time someone posts.

- wreezig - 2008-07-29

It's hard not to come with smartass remarks with so many stupid posts everywhere in different threads.
Stupid questions should expect stupid answers.

- tslayer - 2008-07-29

- Competes2win - 2008-07-29

szsori Wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people? People ask stupid questions and he responds with something that most of us wouldn't find offensive at all. It's like you're all looking for something to attack him over. I deal with end-users myself and it gets seriously frustrating. Yes, some comments come across as harsh, but this is the Internet: if you can't handle them go to the Nickelodeon site or something. How do you people manage to read spiff's responses when you can't even handle Mike's?

Here's a tip before anyone else posts stupid questions in a thread:
READ THE THREAD.

More importantly, look to see if the specific question has been answered already. If it has, don't ask. If it hasn't, then ask yourself if it's something that REALLY needs asking.

Now, can we stop the petty flamewar? No need to freak out every time someone posts.

lol, spiff is a bad ass.

- xb2iris - 2008-07-29

c'mon people... every time a stupid question gets asked, a faery dies... and every time a stupid question gets answered, well... a faery is reincarnated as a dumbass! Wink

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-07-29

Hehe, this is why I love forums and online communities - theres no shortage of village idiots to keep the rest of us entertained. Laugh

As far as our team having a 'nasty attitude' - that's just our spiky exterior (Mike), don't worry we also have a soft and cuddly underbelly (well JustMeD's belly anyway) and a flighty air of confusion (my contribution).

It's understandable that people have frustrations and attitudes when taking part in a discussion on something that no-one can actually get their hands on yet and I wouldn't have expected anything different. Things will hopefully be more interesting when the skin is actually released as their will be something tangible to actually talk/moan/whinge/laugh about and that's what I'm really looking forward to.

The skin won't be to everyone's liking and there will be things that people want added and other stuff that they would like changed and the skin will evolve based on that feedback but I'm pretty sure that the initial release should please some people and that's why we've put the effort in Big Grin

- MikeBeecham - 2008-07-29

Ok, look...it was not my intention to do anything other than bat back at the people that start with either unnecessary comments, or rude comments.

Let's draw a line under this as I AM actually a nice person...ask my wife and kids...they will tell you.

So...everything from this point on is in the past, let's focus on the community and the skin, which is why we started all this in the first place and get to loving each other again. No flaming, no smart-ass comments from either party. You're either going to love the skin or hate it..and thats cool.

On release, we would appreciate feedback as we've never done this before (I know I havn't), as well as recommendations or improvements.

That's all from me for now!!

Chars!

- dephyre - 2008-07-30

Wow! You absolutely floored me with those shots! Great job Team Fluid! Also I'm SO exited to hear about SD support, I LOVE Aeon but on my lower res displays I have to switch back to PMIII. So in conclusion: YAY!

- EsOsO - 2008-07-30

WOOOW!!! The screenies look very promising... I'm waiting to enjoy it in my living room!!

Thanks to all the team.
Keep up the good job

- Wir3d - 2008-07-30

I was very proud to win that race! Nerd

tslayer Wrote:Image

- aart - 2008-07-30

aaah lucky 197....

- Livin - 2008-07-30

dephyre Wrote:Wow! You absolutely floored me with those shots! Great job Team Fluid! Also I'm SO exited to hear about SD support, I LOVE Aeon but on my lower res displays I have to switch back to PMIII. So in conclusion: YAY!

People still have non-HD sets? Eek

With the price of HD sets being so low I'm a bit surprised. My Dad has an old SD RPTV but he's nearly blind anyway.