Kodi Community Forum
Apple's official iPhone Remote App with XBMC? - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Discussions (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=222)
+--- Forum: Feature Requests (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Apple's official iPhone Remote App with XBMC? (/showthread.php?tid=35064)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- bluey - 2009-04-12

An other question: How do I use the Podcast menu? I have already serval video podcasts in my sources.xml but I still don't see them under podcasts. The video sources view is not really suitable for it because it doesn't sort all entries by date.

- mlmc - 2009-05-07

How well does the Iphone Remote handle mp3 playlists (music management) nowadays? Would be much appreciated if someone could comment on it.. Smile

Thanks!
//M

- Rand Al Thor - 2009-05-07

Atm, you cannot queue a playlist directly. There is something strange going on and we are looking into it. We are hoping to have that resolved for the next release.

Cheers,
Rand

- mlmc - 2009-05-08

Sounds like the ultimate remote is in the works.. Wink

Rand Al Thor Wrote:Atm, you cannot queue a playlist directly. There is something strange going on and we are looking into it. We are hoping to have that resolved for the next release.

Cheers,
Rand

- Rand Al Thor - 2009-05-08

mlmc Wrote:Sounds like the ultimate remote is in the works.. Wink

Hehe, yeah we like it Wink

- mlmc - 2009-06-14

Rand Al Thor Wrote:Atm, you cannot queue a playlist directly. There is something strange going on and we are looking into it. We are hoping to have that resolved for the next release.

Cheers,
Rand

Hey!

Just following up.

How is it going with the "queuing issue"? Playlists is an important feature for me, would be nice if it was solved! Smile
You're probably working on it, whats the status?

Cheerio!
//M

- Rand Al Thor - 2009-06-15

It has been fixed. We just submitted a new version to apple a couple days ago. There is a ton of stuff that has gone into the new version. I'll post back here when it hits the app store.

Cheers,
Rand

- SpiffBB - 2009-06-15

Rand Al Thor Wrote:....There is a ton of stuff that has gone into the new version. I'll post back here when it hits the app store.

Thats just cruel :-)
Give us some hint please of what to expect please.

- bidossessi - 2009-06-22

@rand Al thor: we? are you part of the dev team for this app now?
I believe this app should be used as a standard/reference of HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE (or HISBD) for other OSes (android, symbian, Windows Mobile, whatever) . Is it really open sourced now, and is there some work going on for porting it to the other major OSes?
<ot>and btw, WHEN are you gonna get to shayol gull, kick some dark butt, and let us get on with our lives??!!</ot>

- Rand Al Thor - 2009-06-22

I am a full time member of collect3 now. That is correct. We really appreciate all of the kind words everyone here has expressed for the application. We have worked extremely hard on the project and we use it ourselves on a daily basis. The new version should prove to be even more impressive. The application is currently not open sourced. However, if we ever decide to abandon the project (not likely in the foreseeable future), I believe Dave has decided he would open the source at that point.

collect3 is currently only developing applications for the iPhone. However, that does not mean that we will never expand the operation.

If I am not mistaken, I will be taking a trip Shayol Ghul in the fall of this year Wink

Update to iPhone OS 3.0 makes Connect3's XBMC Remote crash? - moshelog - 2009-06-22

xbmc remote 1.3 crash after i did update to os 3.0 on my iphone .

everything works ok until i start movie or song then it crash

let me know guys if anyone else having that trouble

thx
moshelog

- tslayer - 2009-06-22

Best to report to the app creator.

The app is available on the itunes app store. We have submitted a new version (quite a while ago actually) and we are just waiting on Apple to approve it.

- logictester - 2009-06-22

Rand Al Thor Wrote:The app is available on the itunes app store. We have submitted a new version (quite a while ago actually) and we are just waiting on Apple to approve it.

is it free?
thanks

No, it is not a free application.