Kodi Community Forum
aeon mq - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: aeon mq (/showthread.php?tid=353147)

Pages: 1 2

aeon mq - fuorigioco1981 - 2020-04-04

can we have an icon beside the name of an UNFINISHED  movie ?Now there is a check indicating the movie has been watched.can we have n icon for UNFINISHED movie?THANKS!

RE: aeon mq - DarrenHill - 2020-04-04

Thread moved to Aeon MQ section, as the feature request one is for core Kodi features only.

RE: aeon mq - fuorigioco1981 - 2020-04-04

(2020-04-04, 17:53)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to Aeon MQ section, as the feature request one is for core Kodi features only.

oh ok.can you point where is the aeon mq thread please?thank you

RE: aeon mq - DarrenHill - 2020-04-04

Support > Skins Support > Aeon MQ > aeon mq

This thread is now located there, with a shortcut link from the original feature request section.

RE: aeon mq - latts9923 - 2020-04-04

@fuorigioco1981
For my MQ 7 and MQ 8 Mods, some views have icons that show that a movie is "in progress". The Right List view displays a "percent played" icon, while another like the KodiFlix view displays a "resume" flag at the top right (when enabled in the Top Menu). Actually, you just helped me find a bug in the MQ 7 Leia Mod for the resume flag in KodiFlix. It was displaying whether you had the setting enabled or not. Thanks for bringing this question to the forum!

(2020-04-04, 21:20)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
For my MQ 7 and MQ 8 Mods, some views have icons that show that a movie is "in progress". The Right List view displays a "percent played" icon, while another like the KodiFlix view displays a "resume" flag at the top right (when enabled in the Top Menu). Actually, you just helped me find a bug in the MQ 7 Leia Mod for the resume flag in KodiFlix. It was displaying whether you had the setting enabled or not. Thanks for bringing this question to the forum!

wow i didnt know that i discovered a bug!lol!
but i didnt understand what i have to change so i get the "unfinished" icon  next to an "unfinished" movie?
kodifix,right right list is from the top  dropdown menu?i use "wide" list now

(2020-04-04, 21:25)fuorigioco1981 Wrote:
(2020-04-04, 21:20)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981

wow i didnt know that i discovered a bug!lol!
but i didnt understand what i have to change so i get the "unfinished" icon  next to an "unfinished" movie?
kodifix,right right list is from the top  dropdown menu?i use "wide" list now
and i use the skin aeon mq 8 from the skin list inside kodi 18 leia 

how do I install your AEON MQ 8 mod? I don't know how!
i forgot to say that i use kodi in my nvidia shield media player not pc!
ok i think i got it. ihave installed the 2.9.0 from the  "add skin" menu in kodi.but i dont see percentage in  unfinished movies.what do i do wrong?
cant find kodiflix view though!

RE: aeon mq - latts9923 - 2020-04-05

@fuorigioco1981
Once you install the Aeon MQ 8 skin you need to download the Multi-Mod and copy all the files from the Multi-Mod into the corresponding folders of the skin.

RE: aeon mq - fuorigioco1981 - 2020-04-05

(2020-04-05, 01:40)latts9923 Wrote: @fuorigioco1981
Once you install the Aeon MQ 8 skin you need to download the Multi-Mod and copy all the files from the Multi-Mod into the corresponding folders of the skin.
you mean to download the Aeon MQ 8 from inside kodi menu right? then I copy the files of multi mod (because it's for Nvidia shield android media player, I copy the files from pc with USB, right?)

cant we have resume icon for movies etc in 2.9.0 default?because i am not too good to do what you say with copying files and in every aeon mq8 update to change xml files!

@fuorigioco1981
These mods are not available with 2.9.0. You have to install the Multi-Mod. If you're having trouble, this video might help...

ok will try later today thx!
1///i have read that after every aeon mq update i will lose  some multi mod settings.is this still the case or its been fixed?

2/// multi mod update is manually entered or automatically?

again sorry for the newbie questions

@fuorigioco1981
1. If an update is ever submitted, yes, you will need to follow the instructions I provided in the Multi-Mod.

2. Once you install the full Multi-Mod from the first post, you can then just download the updates I submit and copy those files to update the Multi-Mod.

No worries...we were all newbies at some point!

3/// and please is there a how to guide of which files i copy where(from multi mod to internal  memory of android media player)

ok did all transfers of files from pc to android media player nvidia shield.i also transfered thefiles of extra  themes from  opening post of aeon mq8.

but i still dont see resume /unfinished movie etc icon!in kodifix and right list right?