Kodi Community Forum
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: General Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: [WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only) (/showthread.php?tid=35452)

- Jester - 2009-01-21

Upped Rev17249

- ikons - 2009-01-21

Upped Rev17252 Smile

- Hitcher - 2009-01-21

kricker Wrote:Upped 17152-no-intel build.

I removed the Intel patch from rev 16912. Removing that patch allows XBMC to minimize when using the launcher plugin and restore itself when the launched app is closed.

I'd really appreciate it anyone could do this for future builds as this is the only way to get Alt-Tab working.

- ashlar - 2009-01-21

Hitcher Wrote:I'd really appreciate it anyone could do this for future builds as this is the only way to get Alt-Tab working.
I think Jester and CapnBry are working on solutions for the external player, intel vsynch, alt-tab issues. Those should solve the problem once and for all, hopefully.

- Hitcher - 2009-01-21

Fingers crossed then.

- kricker - 2009-01-21

I'll do this again on future builds until a svn fix is made. I just don't have time to make builds as frequently as jester. Heck I don't use the bathroom as often as jester makes builds. Smile

- dpassent - 2009-01-21

kricker Wrote:Heck I don't use the bathroom as often as jester makes builds. Smile

There are some pills, you know... Wink

- Jester - 2009-01-21

or you can go more often.....laptop+toilet time = new XBMC build Tongue

then again i'd rather not.....next thing you know ppl starting saying that my build smells....

- Jester - 2009-01-21

speaking of which....

Upped Rev17261

- kricker - 2009-01-21

Big Grin I'll have a new one out tonight with the "un"patch. I need to find a better way to do it. Right now I hand edit the files.

@Jester, did you get my PM about the quick build option?

- Jester - 2009-01-21

kricker Wrote:Big Grin I'll have a new one out tonight with the "un"patch. I need to find a better way to do it. Right now I hand edit the files.

@Jester, did you get my PM about the quick build option?

sorry I had an "issue" with my PM....aka oopsie deleted all Tongue

please resend

P.S.
quicker is to pull in a update from the SVN, then edit the file you want to edit, then to a create patch (right click on the top level folder) store the patch file, and when you do an update, just apply the patch, only thing you need to check if there are updates of the files you patch that you update your patchfile.

- kricker - 2009-01-21

Jester Wrote:...only thing you need to check if there are updates of the files you patch that you update your patchfile.
This is the part tricking me up. I must be overlooking a tortoise svn feature. Care to PM me a more detailed explanation on that? My PM was merely asking if you knew exactly what the 2nd option during the build, "quick compile", actually does.

- Jester - 2009-01-21

kricker Wrote:This is the part tricking me up. I must be overlooking a tortoise svn feature. Care to PM me a more detailed explanation on that? My PM was merely asking if you knew exactly what the 2nd option during the build, "quick compile", actually does.

looking at the batch file, second option doesn't start building from scratch (non clean) so looks to me, it does a quick "linking" again, without rebuilding EVERYTHING.

i'll pm the rest

- kricker - 2009-01-21

Jester Wrote:looking at the batch file, second option doesn't start building from scratch (non clean) so looks to me, it does a quick "linking" again, without rebuilding EVERYTHING.

i'll pm the rest
Yeah I was wondering what that "quick linking" does exactly. I usually do option 1 but it takes a loong time. I tired options 2 for the first time the other night and it appeared to work fine. I'll ask in the dev forum to see what the answer is.

Thanks for the other info.

- Jester - 2009-01-22

Upped Rev17272