Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-08-27

mindweaver Wrote:Like now you have a global option. Let's say I click it and let it turn all my "List" into lists without a thumbnail. Then you add an option on folders (the menu that appears when I click left > in a folder.) where I can enable thumbs for just that folder.
Nope

mindweaver Wrote:1. I don't know if this counts as a feature suggestion or a bug. But when you close a video file, there is a default bookmark created so that when you play the video again you can select it and it plays the video from where you stopped. In your skin there is no thumb/icon visible for that bookmark. So it looks like there is none made even though there is Smile please put a default bookmark icon on it.

Has been tidied up for the next release

mindweaver Wrote:2. When in a video and browsing for subtitles the view that comes up contains bigass folder icons Smile Is it possible to make this a list view instead? It would be much easier to browse.

This is something I've been considering (using a simpler file browser when browsing for images) and will hopefully get round to it at some point.

- The-Boxhead - 2008-08-27

i bellive the automatic bookmark creation is a xbmc feature and not a skin feature.

- shizzle - 2008-08-27

you should an option to check if theres a new version of the skin available like mc360 and slate =)

Recently added movies - danno - 2008-08-27

Hi, great skin.

Im useing library mode with media preview listing. Some things I would like to get some info on;

1. How can I, with above config, have "Recently added Movies" as a default screen whenever i enter the "movies" category from startupscreen? - An option to choose were you want to startup with library mode would be great (recently added movies/tv, playlists, sort by actor etc).

2. Whenever i enter Movies, with above config, I end up at a "default movie", with no icon/text etc, is this my database playing some tricks on me, or can this default "movie" be removed somehow? - Remove it and just place the functionallity(previous dir?) of this default movie on the menupane to the right.

I have no idea if above can be fixed with skinning, but would be ace to have it implemented in xbmc!

- mindweaver - 2008-08-27

skunkm0nkee Wrote:Originally Posted by mindweaver View Post
Like now you have a global option. Let's say I click it and let it turn all my "List" into lists without a thumbnail. Then you add an option on folders (the menu that appears when I click left > in a folder.) where I can enable thumbs for just that folder.

Nope

Hehe, sorry if I wrote it weird. I don't mean that you have it. I mean, that is how I would like it to be Smile Sorry if that was unclear.

- danno - 2008-08-28

danno Wrote:Hi, great skin.

Im useing library mode with media preview listing. Some things I would like to get some info on;

1. How can I, with above config, have "Recently added Movies" as a default screen whenever i enter the "movies" category from startupscreen? - An option to choose were you want to startup with library mode would be great (recently added movies/tv, playlists, sort by actor etc).

2. Whenever i enter Movies, with above config, I end up at a "default movie", with no icon/text etc, is this my database playing some tricks on me, or can this default "movie" be removed somehow? - Remove it and just place the functionallity(previous dir?) of this default movie on the menupane to the right.

I have no idea if above can be fixed with skinning, but would be ace to have it implemented in xbmc!

After some research i sorted these issue myself.

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,recentlyaddedmovies)</onclick>

in homescrollers.xml did the trick

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-08-28

danno Wrote:After some research i sorted these issue myself.

<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyVideoLibrary,recentlyaddedmovies)</onclick>

in homescrollers.xml did the trick

homescrollers.xml? Sounds like you're in the wrong forum - that's Aeon I think Wink

- Wir3d - 2008-08-28

skunkm0nkee Wrote:homescrollers.xml? Sounds like you're in the wrong forum - that's aeon i think Wink

lol

- monkeyman - 2008-08-28

These may have already been posted somewhere:

I get this repeated several time in my xbmc.log using v0.88
Code:
21:22:59 M: 21893120 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: WallStream

Also, on startup I get this:
Code:
21:09:04 M: 42618880   ERROR: Error evaluating boolean expression !Window.Previous(0) + !Window.Previous(SettingsCategory) + !Window.Previous(1001) + !Window.Previous(130) + !Window.Previous(34)

It's ok neither of them are anything to worry about (WallStream was a view we were working on but it has been suplanted by the Panel Stream view and any remaining references to it have been removed for the next release)

- mindweaver - 2008-08-28

Found some faults with the new version (0.88) that I believe did not occur in the previous builds.

- yellowman - 2008-08-28

If I try to change a background image, like system->skin->Set Weather background image. It´s not changed on the homescreen, only when actually checking the weather. Maybe it´s supposed to be like that? Would be cool if it was possible change them on the home-screen aswell.

Using 0.88.

yellowman Wrote:If I try to change a background image, like system->skin->Set Weather background image. It´s not changed on the homescreen, only when actually checking the weather. Maybe it´s supposed to be like that? Would be cool if it was possible change them on the home-screen aswell.

Using 0.88.

There's a setting on the Skin Settings page that allows you to see custom backgrounds on home

- yellowman - 2008-08-28

skunkm0nkee Wrote:There's a setting on the Skin Settings page that allows you to see custom backgrounds on home

Aha ok! Blush Will try that then, thanks!

- xbs08 - 2008-08-28

@skunkm0nkee
Why does the weather in MS has to be refreshed to show??
In other skins (focus, vision2, pm3, etc) the weather shows right away upon loading the skin.