Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-08-28

xbs08 Wrote:@skunkm0nkee
Why does the weather in MS has to be refreshed to show??
In other skins (focus, vision2, pm3, etc) the weather shows right away upon loading the skin.

I'm looking into having it show on startup but off the top of my head I think PM3 only shows weather when you move focus to the weather, do either of the other skins show it as soon as the xbox/skin starts up?

- xbs08 - 2008-08-28

PMIII only show when on focus, but doesnt need user refresh.
Vision2 shows it at start up, no focus nedded.

- Cocophone - 2008-08-28

When I'm looking at the movies screen and hit the "title" button on the dvd remote a menu pops up on the left side of the screen, but its too far to the left so most of it is off the screen. I'm using MediaStream v0.88

Shutdown timer - wantin2mod - 2008-08-28

Have not had a chance to upgrade to v.88 yet and I was curious to know if a sleep timer/shutdown timer has been implemented yet? Huh

Regards,
wantin2mod

- Hitcher - 2008-08-28

Cocophone Wrote:When I'm looking at the movies screen and hit the "title" button on the dvd remote a menu pops up on the left side of the screen, but its too far to the left so most of it is off the screen. I'm using MediaStream v0.88

What version of XBMC?

- Cocophone - 2008-08-28

Hitcher Wrote:What version of XBMC?

I'm using the June 30, 2008 T3CH version

- danno - 2008-08-28

skunkm0nkee Wrote:homescrollers.xml? Sounds like you're in the wrong forum - that's Aeon I think Wink

yea,it's for Aeon, havnt really decided on what skin too use, thought homescrollers.xml were some kinda standard named file, and wanted to share solution.

Laugh

- Hitcher - 2008-08-28

Cocophone Wrote:I'm using the June 30, 2008 T3CH version

Could be the problem - get 25/08/2008.

- Colvs - 2008-08-29

Just thought I'd bump this to see what people's thoughts are? I know you can use 'Hide parent folder items' to get risd of the 'No Thumb' graphic, but for the novice users in my household, I think a big arrow would be a better solution

Colvs Wrote:Is it possible to change the graphic for the 'back' button in all menus from the current 'no thumb' graphic to some sort of arrow as in PMIII? I just think it would look a lot better and also be less confusing for novice users.

- Cocophone - 2008-08-29

Cocophone Wrote:When I'm looking at the movies screen and hit the "title" button on the dvd remote a menu pops up on the left side of the screen, but its too far to the left so most of it is off the screen. I'm using MediaStream v0.88

Cocophone Wrote:I'm using the June 30, 2008 T3CH version

Hitcher Wrote:Could be the problem - get 25/08/2008.

Updated to 25/08/2008 T3CH. It fixed the problem. Thanks for the help.

- Colvs - 2008-08-29

Just another small bug with 0.88, the 'Next' and 'Previous' tracks on the music info window are all displying the same track name

- ShortySco - 2008-08-29

Colvs Wrote:Just another small bug with 0.88, the 'Next' and 'Previous' tracks on the music info window are all displying the same track name

Yes i have also noticed this, also a small cosmetic error (maybe just on my end?) when changing vis settings, in the bar that appears on the right of the screen, there is some overlapping text.

And i have noticed that any menu on the home screen that opens a sub-blade (such as the on-off option) are not clickable by mouse (not that anyone should really be using a mouse Nod)

Super work though.... became my default skin right away Smile

Shorty

- matthuisman - 2008-08-29

i noticed my fanart doesnt show for 2 of my TV shows.
Battlestar galactica and Extras.
I even tried different fan-arts and no go...
skin issue or?

- ShortySco - 2008-08-29

I have extras and it shows fanart for me.

I scanned my media with the media companion, but it just stores fanart.jpg next to my media, which is stored on an smb share.

Don't suppose that really helps you though, sorry.

Shorty

- The-Boxhead - 2008-08-29

Is it possible to display albumart and info on the center of the screen in fullscreen ? I play music for hours at home and it's disturbing to watch visualisations all the time so i disable vis.

If the albumart, artist and track was displayed in center it would be more space, look cleaner and less scrolling of names. Also instead of showing upcoming tracknames during party mode i bellive it would make more sense showing upcoming artists instead.

Offcourse i could just do this hack for my self, but i wondered what other user think ?