Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- joebrady - 2008-09-05

Sorry, Hitch, I liked it where it was. My only problem with this skin is the media info for music in the visualization screen. I hate the vertical bar that cuts off and scrolls everything. Am I alone on this one? I'd like to see it look more like the movie info panel, except with a larger album icon.

- matt_cyr - 2008-09-05

thonton Wrote:Small Bug: When i start a video and press the "title" button on the remote, the informations an clock are displayed in 720p size (to large). when i once press "pause" and then title, the clock and the information are showing in correct 1080i size.

I've been experiencing this as well, except it happens to me with various skins, not just mediastream. It happens with PMIII as well...

- Colvs - 2008-09-06

joebrady Wrote:Sorry, Hitch, I liked it where it was. My only problem with this skin is the media info for music in the visualization screen. I hate the vertical bar that cuts off and scrolls everything. Am I alone on this one? I'd like to see it look more like the movie info panel, except with a larger album icon.

I agree wholeheartedly!!

- max-power - 2008-09-06

mindweaver Wrote:What do you mean by getting it "off" your box? Delete it? Just FTP to the box and delete the "MediaStream" folder in skins dir.
FlashFXP can't get into it when only a week before it could. I can't get into the settings menu on the box or the main menu to know what IP the box has.

I know it also shouldn't change the username or password.. but I can't think of why else I cant now FTP into it.

Quote:Don't know about bootable xbmc. That seems off topic.
Well the topic is.. I switched to this Skin now it's almost bricked my xbox. So I was just after any advice to help me out.

- yellowman - 2008-09-06

joebrady Wrote:... My only problem with this skin is the media info for music in the visualization screen. I hate the vertical bar that cuts off and scrolls everything. Am I alone on this one? I'd like to see it look more like the movie info panel, except with a larger album icon.

Colvs Wrote:I agree wholeheartedly!!

Me three! Wink

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-06

joebrady Wrote:Sorry, Hitch, I liked it where it was. My only problem with this skin is the media info for music in the visualization screen. I hate the vertical bar that cuts off and scrolls everything. Am I alone on this one? I'd like to see it look more like the movie info panel, except with a larger album icon.

Colvs Wrote:I agree wholeheartedly!!

yellowman Wrote:Me three! Wink

I hear you, won't be in the release tomorrow but should (hopefully) be in next week's release.

max-power Wrote:FlashFXP can't get into it when only a week before it could. I can't get into the settings menu on the box or the main menu to know what IP the box has.

I know it also shouldn't change the username or password.. but I can't think of why else I cant now FTP into it.

Well the topic is.. I switched to this Skin now it's almost bricked my xbox. So I was just after any advice to help me out.

I'm sorry max but your issues aren't related to the skin (just because you're using it at the time you have the problem doesn't make it a skin problem) so you're probably not going to get the help you need by posting in here. It sounds like your XBMC install is messed up, in which case you need to post in the XBMC For Xbox - End Users Support Forum

- max-power - 2008-09-06

skunkm0nkee Wrote:I'm sorry max but your issues aren't related to the skin (just because you're using it at the time you have the problem doesn't make it a skin problem) so you're probably not going to get the help you need by posting in here. It sounds like your XBMC install is messed up, in which case you need to post in the XBMC For Xbox - End Users Support Forum

I'd disagree, the install was working fine time I switched to this skin. I'll look elsewhere for help. Cheers.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-06

If it was just a skin issue then you could change to another skin (either through the skin itself or by editing the guisettings.xml) but since you have said you can't see the menu in the skin or ftp to the box anymore then it doesn't sound like you need help with the skin itself, you need but help in getting your xbmc installation back up and running.

Hopefully someone in the Xbox forums will be able to help you out and you get up and running soon. Nod

Sadly there's not anything we can to the skin that will help you.

- dteirney - 2008-09-06

Are there any plans to fix the problem with lists selecting the top video instead of leaving the video that was just playing selected?

It's causing a lot of frustration and the WAF is getting lower each night.

The 0.89 release has this problem and I was hoping it might not be too hard to resolve.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-07

dteirney Wrote:Are there any plans to fix the problem with lists selecting the top video instead of leaving the video that was just playing selected?

It's causing a lot of frustration and the WAF is getting lower each night.

The 0.89 release has this problem and I was hoping it might not be too hard to resolve.

It's definitely on our list of issues that we are currently working on and will hopefully get fixed soon

- dteirney - 2008-09-07

skunkm0nkee Wrote:It's definitely on our list of issues that we are currently working on and will hopefully get fixed soon

Magic. Thanks so much. Big Grin

- Hitcher - 2008-09-07

I think I've suggested it before but can you add 'Now playing' to the 'Weather' please?

- Waffa - 2008-09-07

First of all great skin !!!

Right thumbstick (jump search music/video) has no indicator. I really miss that.

XBMC Lyrics in folder extra does not work. I put a new one in there, works fine.

Request; Wide icon layout in programs.

- skunkm0nkee - 2008-09-07

Hitcher Wrote:I think I've suggested it before but can you add 'Now playing' to the 'Weather' please?
Sorry, didn't realise it wasn't there. Has now been added for next release Big Grin

Waffa Wrote:Right thumbstick (jump search music/video) has no indicator. I really miss that.
Not sure what you mean, can you show me a screenshot to highlight what is missing and from where

Waffa Wrote:XBMC Lyrics in folder extra does not work. I put a new one in there, works fine.
Is currently being worked on

Waffa Wrote:Request; Wide icon layout in programs.
I assume you mean a new Wide view as the existing Wide view (TV Shows) would not work with programs as they don't have the info to be displayed?

- neonerz - 2008-09-07

I'm having two issues I can't figure out. I was running .88 from the newest t3ch release, and now .90 that was just released today, and both having the same problem. I did a fresh install of .90, just saving my font.xml and home.xml (i changed all the font sizes up 5pt's and inside home, I just edited where Video's and TV Shows went to), also when I copied over the newest t3ch release, that also was a fresh install (except I kept my User Data folder so I wouldn't have to rerun all my content again).

1) When viewing videos, if I set the view to Info List, all I see is the movie cover, and a blank space where the info should be. I know my info is scanned correctly (posters are is showing on everything, and I didn't manually add any of them) and if I press the white button, and then go to Movie Information, it shows me all the correct info.

2) I don't get any RSS feeds. I see the box at the bottom of the screen where it should scroll through, but nothing shows up.

I don't think it's a XBMC misconfiguration because RSS feeds work on PMIII, but what do I know? Can anyone help?