Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- Dimestore - 2008-09-13

Would be nice if MediaStream could have a "startup logo" , like Focus.

- deepblue - 2008-09-13

Dimestore Wrote:Would be nice if MediaStream could have a "startup logo" , like Focus.

Just change the splash.png from the /media/ folder to the logo for Mediastream, and you're all set.

- mindweaver - 2008-09-15

mindweaver Wrote:Still no fix for this in .89
Seemed to work fine in .87 but not in .88

And I would love if you could separate the option for removing thumbs in list-view. like "disable thumbs in list view for videos", "disable thumbs in list view for music". It wouldn't be perfekt but at least it would do the job until you have the time to put in something more advanced Smile

Thanks again for you hard work!

I'm sorry to be a bitch about this. I post this for the third time since I didn't get any response the last time. These things are still an issue for me. I am using the latest T3CH and the latest MediaStream.

Time issue: an example is that it says 09.52 in the background and 9.52 in the foreground.

International chars issue: this isn't just here in the this menu. Everywhere when there is an å ä ö with your nice special font (proboably more chars for other languages) the alignment is wrong.

Please address that you have seen my bug report and are working on fixing it Smile Thanks!

- mindweaver - 2008-09-15

Damn, no edit button. I quoted the wrong post above. The post I had in mind was this one: (where is the edit function on this board?)

mindweaver Wrote:Found some faults with the new version (0.88) that I believe did not occur in the previous builds.

- markiz - 2008-09-15

mindweaver Wrote:International chars issue: this isn't just here in the this menu. Everywhere when there is an å ä ö with your nice special font (proboably more chars for other languages) the alignment is wrong.

I have the same problem. Please fix Smile

- JustMeD - 2008-09-15

Sorry guys about that international font issue still existing. Can you please specify exactly all the characters that don't display properly and I will try and get sorted ASAP.

D

- markiz - 2008-09-15

swedish: å, ä, ö

- JustMeD - 2008-09-15

Okay guys. I need some feedback on this one. Below are updated versions of 2 of the skin fonts which i think are causing the issue. Can someone please download and install and let me know if the issue is resolved.

Updated Fonts

D

- markiz - 2008-09-15

JustMeD Wrote:Okay guys. I need some feedback on this one. Below are updated versions of 2 of the skin fonts which i think are causing the issue. Can someone please download and install and let me know if the issue is resolved.

Updated Fonts

D

Solved the issue for me. Thanks! Big Grin

- markiz - 2008-09-15

markiz Wrote:Solved the issue for me. Thanks! Big Grin

- JustMeD - 2008-09-15

Thanks markiz for the feedback. I will get this included in the next release.

D

- kcmoney13 - 2008-09-15

Noticed something small but thought I would throw it in here. When using the show media count with TV Shows the number overlaps the title in the bottom right. It works fine for movies though. I Love this skin keep up the good work.

Missing weather link on home screen - ads_german - 2008-09-15

When i first tried Mediastream i didn't have my xbox connected to the internet and so i disabled the weather in the skin settings (so the link to the weather screen didn't show on the home page). This was using version 0.87.

Now that I have my xbox connected to the internet again, i want to re-enable the weather link on the home screen but I'm finding that there is no longer a "disable weather" option in the skin settings menu. There is a "show weather on home" option, but that only turns the little weather panel in the top right of the home screen on and off for me...

I'm guessing something screwy is going on when i updated versions of the skin (using 0.90 or 0.91 now - whatever was in the last t3ch release) and i have tried several times uploading a completely fresh version of xbmc and mediastream. Now that the "disable weather" option for the home screen is unavailable, i seem to be stuck with my old setting from the very first version of the skin applied with no way to change it? Is that possible?

I have tried switching to aeon enabling/disabling the weather from the home screen links, but that has no effect on mediastream when i switch back. The weather link and screen works as expected in aeon and pm3 though...

The weather link appears fine on my laptop under xbmc for windows, even with my userdata copied over from my xbox install...

Any thoughts on how I can go about fixing this? I just tried to download an old version of mediastream so I could change the appropriate setting, but the links to old versions no longer seem to be available on the team razorfish website. I think this would be the best starting point to try (i haven't saved any old versions of the skin) - can anyone advise where i might find downloads for the old versions?

- JustMeD - 2008-09-15

ads_german

Weather is now hard coded into the Home Screen as there was an issue with animations etc relating to some menu items.

With regards to the issue you are having I would suggest that you have a look at the guisettings.xml in your Userdata of XBMC. In there if you could remove all traces of MediaStream. These are the skin specific settings that are stored to personalise each skin. Then reboot your xbox and you will have a clean slate to then personalise to your liking. To edit the xml just copy over to your machine via FTP then make the changes , save and overwrite your existing one. Also from memory as opposed to a shutdown or restart press the power button on your xbox then boot as normal. This should as I say solve the problem.

D

- ads_german - 2008-09-15

Thanks JustMed - i removed the following:

Code:
<setting type="bool" name="MediaStream.hideweather">true</setting>

from guisettings.xml and rebooted but the problem was still there at first...

I then removed all references to weather settings from within guisettings.xml and rebooted again and it's all sweet now! Was fine to leave all other MediaStream settings so I didn't have to re-enter them all. Thanks, this had been driving me nuts for a few days now, much appreciated...

Cheers,
Adam.