Kodi Community Forum
Bugs and Suggestions - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: Bugs and Suggestions (/showthread.php?tid=35702)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- dgm1960 - 2008-08-11

Mike, the problem I noted earlier only occurs when you disable one of the menu items (in my case, I disabled Programs). When all menu items are shown, everything works perfectly!

- spiff - 2008-08-11

i don't know if you just failed to mention the fix in the soon-to-be-relelased-thread or if this got lost with blittan's shenanigans; in any case i report it again.

try searching for an actor in the info windows. header in select dialog is definitely the wrong one

Volume db - djtoll - 2008-08-11

Hi,

I found a smal bug, when the right blade is open, and you pusch the volume butten then overlap the ads (db and the View label).

detailed in the screenshot

- MikeBeecham - 2008-08-11

dont mess with the volume when that panel is open Big Grin

Just kidding, thanks for letting us know and we'll look into it for you.

- michal - 2008-08-12

I'm not going to be terribly specific because I don't remember exactly the problems I was having but I found that adding a network source (Windows Shares) seemed rather confusing.

Perhaps someone could play around with it now and see if I was imagining it? At work now and can't really play around (except a few quick posts to forums Tongue ).

- chepnut - 2008-08-12

I have a problem with the skin on my htpc, from PMIII I can select the mediastream skin, after it changes my screen goes blank. I have to hit the back button to get to the main screen. From there I get the options for music, videos, movies and so forth. If I choose one of the options I get the next blade. From there if I hit browse or even the settings option on music I get the blank screen again, the same goes for all the other options. Any idea on whats going on?

My xbmc log has a bunch of error entries saying that it cant load the xml files such as the includes.xml

here are some of the errors. Hope this helps.

INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (C:\Program Files\XBMC\skin\MediaStream\720p\OptionsMenu.xml): Error document empty. (row=0, col=0)

ERROR: unable to load:c:\program files\xbmc\skin\mediastrem\720p\myvideo.xml, Line 0
Error document empty.

INFO: Error loading includes.xml file (C:\Program Files\XBMC\skin\MediaStream\720p\ViewsMusic.xml): Failed to open file (row=0, col=0)

- RenZ0R - 2008-08-12

juding by that "Error document empty" error, id re-install the skin, looks like it aint extracted properly

- chepnut - 2008-08-12

yeah I thought the same thing, but I extracted it a couple of times and get the same thing. But I will try one more time for good measure.

- chepnut - 2008-08-12

well it looks like 4th time is the charm, I now have a skin that works. So far it looks good.

- Broads - 2008-08-12

Hi Guys. Don't know if this has been posted, but I was playing music very late last night full screen with vis, I then got up the left menu somehow. But was then unable to quit the menu / stop playing music. (Theres pause / play options but no stop ) I pressed every key on the keyboard and couldnt get out.. In the end had to ctrl alt del.

Is this a bug... or is it just me.. I'm runing on PC-XBMC..

I'll try again tonight..

- manturafs - 2008-08-12

yeah broads, if you can reproduce it and be more specific, that'll give us a better idea what's wrong. thanks!

- sho - 2008-08-12

Broads, there seem to be many such glitches when using a keyboard, not necessarily with MeadiStream though. x "should" stop, but in your case it may be that the context menu hindered that. Try pressing the special windows menu button during vis and see if it toggles the context menu. I'd try but I am in the middle of a huge scrape.

- Hitcher - 2008-08-12

Suggestion -

With the 'Hide Clock' option enabled move the title bar to the left in the clocks position so there's no gap.

- Broads - 2008-08-12

Update..

I have recreated my issue, and today i was able to get out by pressing the (X) key. Unlike most other windows you are not able to get out by simply clicking the back button. So this is yet another key to map to my controller. Would be great if there was a exit visulisations button or something to get back in the gui?

I guess there is probably also a start / quit visulisations button in there to key map as well......

Thanks for the tip Sho

- craze7 - 2008-08-13

I find using this skin gives me a weird video problem sometimes, most of the time [usually the first one i click an episode after i turn on the box] i click a tv show episode its only plays the sound, i have to click x to go to the music vis screen then hit b to stop it playing then click on the tv show again and it works!!!! weird i know.

It does not happen with any ohter skin i have used before, maybe a memory issue but im not using the hd cables!!!