Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Launcher - application launcher plugin for Linux, Mac, Windows, and Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Launcher - application launcher plugin for Linux, Mac, Windows, and Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=35739)

- PainToad - 2010-10-29

Big thank you.

- rausch101 - 2010-10-30

It asks for "Release Year", "Studio" and "Genre" when doing "Edit Launcher", which I assume shouldn't be there. It lets you pick the console from the scraped list (which is great), but then it asks those things.

- Angelscry - 2010-10-30

rausch101 Wrote:It asks for "Release Year", "Studio" and "Genre" when doing "Edit Launcher", which I assume shouldn't be there. It lets you pick the console from the scraped list (which is great), but then it asks those things.
If you use the launcher as stand-alone (for PC-games for example), you may need to edit those tags if the "Get Game Info" option give you wrong or incomplete information concerning the game. If you use the launcher only for roms, those tags do not need effectively to be completed. But you can use them, if you want, for example, to add information concerning the launcher. Look here how I personally use them :

The "Release Year", "Studio" and "Genre" tags are use here to add information concerning the game systems. Here is the corresponding launchers.xml code:

Code:
<launcher>
        <name>Megadrive</name>
        <application>/usr/bin/gens</application>
        <args>--fs --quickexit </args>
        <rompath>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/genesis/roms/</rompath>
        <romext>bin</romext>
        <platform>Sega Genesis</platform>
        <thumb>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/genesis/logo.png</thumb>
        <fanart>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/genesis/console.png</fanart>
        <genre>Console / 16-bit / Color</genre>
        <release>1988</release>
        <publisher>Sega</publisher>
        <launcherplot>The Mega Drive is a fourth-generation video game console released by Sega in Japan in 1988 and Europe, Australia and other PAL regions in 1990. The console was released in North America in 1989 under the name Sega Genesis, as Sega was unable to secure legal rights to the Mega Drive name in that region. The Mega Drive was Sega's fifth home console and the successor to the Sega Master System, with which it is electronically compatible.</launcherplot>
        <wait>true</wait>
        <roms>
        </roms>
    </launcher>
Because I do not want to limit users into their use of the launcher addon, I have added this "Edit Info" option to add a little more flexibility. I do not want users to be only limited by the use of the scrapper. The "Edit Info" option is here to edit most of all the tags directly from XBMC without the need to manually edit the launchers.xml file.

- jeff93063 - 2010-10-30

Thanks for your work, Angelscry. The launcher is getting really good lately. I have one question though. Would it be possible to put standalone launchers into a submenu, so that I can have PC games in a section just like I do for Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, etc?
Or maybe just have a hierarchy based on the <platform> tag. Then when you enter the launcher program, it will list all the platforms which exist in your launchers.xml, and you can browse your collection by platform.
Maybe this is already possible, I just don't know how to do it.
Thanks again,
Jeff

- Angelscry - 2010-10-30

jeff93063 Wrote:Would it be possible to put standalone launchers into a submenu, so that I can have PC games in a section just like I do for Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, etc?
Or maybe just have a hierarchy based on the <platform> tag. Then when you enter the launcher program, it will list all the platforms which exist in your launchers.xml, and you can browse your collection by platform.
Maybe this is already possible, I just don't know how to do it.
Thanks again,
Jeff
I think it will be to complicated, for me, actually, to do this. It seems that you are under Windows. If so, maybe you can try to create and use .BAT files to simply do it. For example :

First, create a launcher.bat file that will call other .BAT files. It will be your launcher.

launcher.bat
Code:
call %1

Then for each PC games create a corresponding .BAT file that will launch the game and put them into the same directory (named roms for example). Each .BAT files will be like this:

game1.bat
Code:
"C:\Program Files\game1\game1.exe"
game2.bat
Code:
"C:\Program Files\game2\game2.exe"

Then the launchers.xml file for your PC games will be like this :

launchers.xml
Code:
<launcher>
    <name>PC Compatible</name>
    <application>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\launcher.bat</application>
    <args></args>
    <rompath>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\roms\</rompath>
    <romext>bat</romext>
    <platform>IBM PC Compatible</platform>
    <thumb>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\logo.png</thumb>
    <fanart>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\libm_pc.png</fanart>
    <genre></genre>
    <release></release>
    <publisher></publisher>
    <launcherplot></launcherplot>
    <wait>true</wait>
    <roms>
        <rom>
            <name>Game 1</name>
            <filename>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\roms\Game1.bat</filename>
            <thumb>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\thumbs\Game1.jpg</thumb>
            <fanart>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\fanarts\Game2.jpg</fanart>
            <genre></genre>
            <release></release>
            <publisher></publisher>
            <gameplot></gameplot>
        </rom>
        <rom>
            <name>Game 2</name>
            <filename>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\roms\Game2.bat</filename>
            <thumb>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\thumbs\Game2.jpg</thumb>
            <fanart>C:\Users\User\Documents\xbmc\fanarts\Game2.jpg</fanart>
            <genre></genre>
            <release></release>
            <publisher></publisher>
            <gameplot></gameplot>
        </rom>
    </roms>
</launcher>

It may works. It is a very long time that I have not use Windows. Maybe you will encounter some fullscreen transition problems. You have to found the good command line to launch the games. But if it works, it will do exactly what you want. You can maybe also ask your question into the Windows Specific Support forum. There is surely a better way to do it.

- Kamakazie! - 2010-10-31

Angelscry Wrote:For better experience use a skin which support thumbnails, fanarts and information display for programs addons.

First off, great job with the mod.

One problem I am having is getting the panel viewtype to work.
I have followed the instructions on the post linked above but it only gives the "File" viewtype as an option.
I am using the Alaska Revisited Mod (the unicode one) if that makes any difference?

Thanks in advance.

- Angelscry - 2010-10-31

Kamakazie! Wrote:One problem I am having is getting the panel viewtype to work.
I have followed the instructions on the post linked above but it only gives the "File" viewtype as an option.
I am using the Alaska Revisited Mod (the unicode one) if that makes any difference?
Yes, it make a difference is you are using Alaska Revisited Mod (Unicode Support) instead of Alaska Revisited. Panel views for addons are natively supported by Alaska Revisited versions up to 1.7.4. Since that 1.7.4 version, my MOD only add the banner view and the display of genre, year and studio information.

Alaska Revisited Mod (Unicode Support) is actually at version 1.7.2 and Alaska Revisited is actually at version 1.7.7. So Alaska Revisited Mod (Unicode Support) is not natively supporting Panel Views for addons. Now, you have 2 possibilities:

- Ask Hitcher, who maintain Alaska Revisited skin to add the panel view support for addon for the Unicode Support version.

- Use this old version of my mod, which works for Alaska Revisited versions lower than 1.7.2. It may works with the Alaska Revisited Mod (Unicode Support) version.

- Angelscry - 2010-11-01

This is the last version of the launcher addon (v1.14): plugin.program.launcher.zip

What's new :
- You can now get all files info during the "scan for new files" phase. This option can be disabled into addons settings (for MAME roms management for example)
- The scrapper code and regexp have been rewrited and so improved.
- Add of 2 news tags (<thumbpath></thumbpath> and <fanartpath></fanartpath>) for emulators type launchers. Those tags will define the paths where the rom thumbs and the rom fanarts images are (or will be) stored. If thumbpath = fanartpath = rompath (so roms, thumbs and fanarts are into the same directory), thumb images will be named gamename_thumb.jpg and fanart images will be named gamename_fanart.jpg. If thumbpath, fanartpath and rompath are different (so roms, thumbs and fanarts are into different directories), thumbs image and fanart images will be named gamename.jpg. Those tags will be use for future images scraping functionality (to know where to save the images).
- Auto-completion of <thumb></thumb> and <fanart></fanart> tags during the "scan for new files". The addon will search locally any images corresponding to the <thumbpath></thumbpath> and <fanartpath></fanartpath> content having the .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .bmp file extension.
- Update of Add Launcher, Manually Add File and Edit options to take into account all this changes.

Please, give me all your feedback about this addon. It surely still has bug and could to be improved. Ideas and suggestions are always welcome. Direct scraping of thumbs and fanart images still not supported yet by this addon version. But it will be my next work.

For better experience use a skin which support thumbnails, fanarts and information display for programs addons.

- rausch101 - 2010-11-01

Angelscry Wrote:This is the last version of the launcher addon (v1.14): plugin.program.launcher.zip

Sounds great, I'll try this out when I get home

Lancher - Azteca65 - 2010-11-02

Newbie, sorry guys for such a basic question,

I can not get the launcher to show up in my "Program" option

I have unzipped it into the : C:\Program Files\XBMC\plugins\programs\plugin.programm.launcher , directory

Using 9.11

Ideas ?

DH

- Angelscry - 2010-11-02

Azteca65 Wrote:Newbie, sorry guys for such a basic question,

I can not get the launcher to show up in my "Program" option

I have unzipped it into the : C:\Program Files\XBMC\plugins\programs\plugin.programm.launcher , directory

Using 9.11
I have not test the launcher under 9.11. I think it only works under Dharma version : xbmc-r35068-Dharma_beta4.exe

- Angelscry - 2010-11-02

Some of you may encounter some difficulties to pass from version v1.13 to v1.14. It may due to the fact that I have added new tags (<fanartpath> and <thumbpath>) for launchers into the launcher.xml file. And those tags are not automatically added and completed for already existing launchers.

Method 1:
- To add <fanartpath> and <thumbpath> tags, edit every launcher from XBMC (without changing anything exept selection the right game system). At the end of the edition the <fanartpath> and <thumbpath> tags will be added (but not completed)
- Edit manually your launcher.xml file to complete the <fanartpath> and <thumbpath> tags

Method 1:
- Manually Edit your launcher.xml file to add and complete the <fanartpath> and <thumbpath> tags

Method 3:
- Start from a new launcher.xml file. Think to make a backup of your old one before. Could be a drastic method, but with the last functionalities of the launcher you will quickly rebuild your collection.

Example of launcher (roms, thumbs and fanarts into different folders) :
Code:
    <launcher>
        <name>Super Nintendo</name>
        <application>/usr/bin/zsnes</application>
        <args>-m -s -v 22 </args>
        <rompath>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/roms/</rompath>
        <thumbpath>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/covers/</thumbpath>
        <fanartpath>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/fanarts/</fanartpath>
        <romext>smc</romext>
        <platform>Super Nintendo Entertainment System</platform>
        <thumb>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/logo.png</thumb>
        <fanart>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/console.png</fanart>
        <genre>Console / 16-bit / Color</genre>
        <release>1990</release>
        <publisher>Nintendo</publisher>
        <launcherplot>The Super Nintendo Entertainment System (also known as the Super NES, SNES or Super Nintendo) is a 16-bit video game console that was released by Nintendo in North America, Europe, Australasia (Oceania), and South America between 1990 and 1993. In Japan and Southeast Asia, the system is called the Super Famicom (officially adopting the abbreviated name of its predecessor, the Family Computer), or SFC for short. In South Korea, it is known as the Super Comboy and was distributed by Hyundai Electronics. Although each version is essentially the same, several forms of regional lockout prevent the different versions from being compatible with one another.</launcherplot>
        <wait>true</wait>
        <roms>
            <rom>
                <name>Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars</name>
                <filename>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/roms/Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars.smc</filename>
                <thumb>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/covers/Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars.PNG</thumb>
                <fanart>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/snes/fanarts/Super Mario RPG - Legend of the Seven Stars.jpg</fanart>
                <genre>Role-Playing</genre>
                <release>1995</release>
                <publisher>Nintendo  Square</publisher>
                <gameplot>In Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Bowser has once again made off with Princess Toadstool and taken her to his castle. Upon hearing the princess' scream, Mario took off for Bower's Keep and soundly defeated Bowser atop a chandelier. After the fight, a giant sword mysteriously crashed into the castle, forcing Mario and Bowser to bury the hatchet and join forces to bring peace and a sense of normalcy to the land. Super Mario RPG lets you guide Mario (as well as tagalongs Bowser, Geno and Mallow) through the Mushroom Kingdom. Depending on the character, you have a number of weapons and attacks at your disposal, including sticks, cymbals, hammers, punches, fire attacks, blasts, beams and much more.Battles are fought in a turn-based fashion using four battle techniques. There are timed hits, which let you hit an enemy more than once, continuous hits, which cause more damage, star hits, which are special attacks that let you hold any button until three stars appear, and rotational hits, which require a rotational movement on the control pad. After you defeat an enemy, you may receive a bonus flower, which will provide you with a free turn, extra offensive power, or extra defensive power.Throughout your journey, you can pick up a number of helpful items, including Able Juice to recover normal conditions, mushrooms to recover hit points; water to destroy ghosts, and Yoshi Cookies that bring forth enemy-swallowing Yoshis. You can also buy and sell various items at tool shops, recover your hit points by spending the night in an inn, and communicate with Frogfucius for advice.You will encounter platforms, floating panels, spinning flowers, trampolines, pipes, donut blocks and other devices along the way in a nod to Mario's previous side-scrolling adventures. From time to time you will enter mini-games, such as Melody Bay, which has you jumping on a tadpole to make a melody, Moleville Mountain, which is a mining car race, and Beetle Race, which has you collecting as many beetles as you can by jumping on them. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars can save up to four games using its internal memory.</gameplot>
            </rom>
        </roms>
    </launcher>

Example of launcher (roms, thumbs and fanarts into the same folder) :
Code:
    <launcher>
        <name>Nintendo 64</name>
        <application>/usr/bin/mupen64plus</application>
        <args>--nogui --noask --noosd --fullscreen </args>
        <rompath>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/roms/</rompath>
        <thumbpath>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/roms/</thumbpath>
        <fanartpath>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/roms/</fanartpath>
        <romext>z64</romext>
        <platform>Nintendo 64</platform>
        <thumb>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/logo.png</thumb>
        <fanart>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/console.png</fanart>
        <genre>Console / 64-bit / Color</genre>
        <release>1996</release>
        <launcherplot>The Nintendo 64, often known as N64, is Nintendo's third home video game console  for the international market. Named for its 64-bit CPU, it was released in June 1996 in Japan, September 1996 in North America, March 1997 in Europe and Australia, September 1997 in France and December 1997 in Brazil. It is Nintendo's last home console to use Game Paks to store games (Nintendo switched to a MiniDVD-based format for the Nintendo GameCube, then to standard DVD-sized discs for the Wii); handhelds in the Game Boy line, however, continued to use Game Paks. It was discontinued in 2001 in Japan, North America and PAL regions by the launch of Nintendo's GameCube.</launcherplot>
        <wait>true</wait>
        <roms>
            <rom>
                <name>Perfect Dark</name>
                <filename>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/roms/Perfect Dark.z64</filename>
                <platform>Nintendo 64</platform>
                <thumb>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/roms/Perfect Dark_thumb.jpg</thumb>
                <fanart>/mnt/multimedias/consoles/nintendo64/roms/Perfect Dark_fanart.jpg</fanart>
                <genre>Shooter</genre>
                <release>2000</release>
                <publisher>Rare</publisher>
                <gameplot>Developer Rare's anticipated first-person follow-up to GoldenEye 007 thrusts gamers into a futuristic world run by an evil corporation called dataDyne. As a field agent for the benevolent Carrington Institute, Joanna Dark is sent to investigate the troubling actions of dataDyne in a series of missions that begins with a mysterious kidnapping and culminates in an intergalactic conflict between two alien races.Joanna's first case involves protecting one of dataDyne's whistle-blowing scientists, who contacted the Carrington Institute for help. Joanna must infiltrate the corporation, find and rescue the frightened doctor, and make it back in one piece. Thus begins the single-player campaign, which features nine missions spanning 17 levels. Dark will equip a number of advanced weapons and powerful gadgets while advancing through otherworldly locales inspired by Blade Runner and other sci-fi films. Perhaps the most notable weapon in Perfect Dark's arsenal is the FarSight XR 20, a gun that allows you to "see" opponents through walls or barriers.Perfect Dark also features an array of multiplayer options. Four-player deathmatch, king of the hill, and capture-the-flag variants are included, with the ability to add computer-controlled "simulants" as either friends or foes. "Co-Operative" mode lets two friends progress through the story together, while the "Counter-Operative" mode has one player guiding Joanna Dark as the other controls an enemy. The rival player can assume control of random enemy characters until Dark is defeated or the level is complete. "Challenge Mode" offers 30 scenarios that will have you gunning for simulants under a variety of conditions. Up to four players can play this mode, and each contest can be played up to four times (with one, two, three, and four participants).</gameplot>
            </rom>
        </roms>
    </launcher>

Launcher - Azteca65 - 2010-11-02

Thank you, XBMC now lives on every computer in my house, networked.. This is one of the most useful and polished programs out there. Thank you for all the effort.
DH

- jlkawaii - 2010-11-03

Hello Angelscry Smile

i'd like to report bugs :
* Dharma Beta 4
* Alaska Revisited 1.7.7 + your modification (in french)
* Win 7 x64 (i don't see the link, but just in case ...)

-> When i add a second launcher (using GUI), i only could get info as if the launcher is a game.
-> when i add a game at this second launcher (using GUI), it "$^ù*ù$^ù"... botch (?). in fact here the xml wich result of the add:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<launchers>
    <launcher>
        <name>Super Nintendo</name>
        <application>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\zsnesw\zsnesw.exe</application>
        <args>-m -s -v 42</args>
        <rompath>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\</rompath>
        <thumbpath>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\</thumbpath>
        <fanartpath>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\</fanartpath>
        <romext>smc</romext>
        <thumb>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\logo.png</thumb>
        <fanart>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\console.png</fanart>
        <genre>Console / 16-bit / Couleur</genre>
        <release>1990</release>
        <launcherplot>The Super Nintendo Entertainment System (also known as the Super NES, SNES or Super Nintendo) is a 16-bit video game console that was released by Nintendo in North America, Europe, Australasia (Oceania), and South America between 1990 and 1993. In Japan and Southeast Asia, the system is called the Super Famicom (officially adopting the abbreviated name of its predecessor, the Family Computer), or SFC for short. In South Korea, it is known as the Super Comboy and was distributed by Hyundai Electronics. Although each version is essentially the same, several forms of regional lockout prevent the different versions from being compatible with one another.</launcherplot>
        <wait>true</wait>
        <roms>
            <rom>
                <name>The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past</name>
                <filename>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (F).smc</filename>
                <thumb>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (F)_thumb.JPG</thumb>
                <fanart>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past (F)_fanart.JPG</fanart>
                <genre>Role-Playing</genre>
                <release>1992</release>
                <gameplot>The third game in the legendary Zelda series (after The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link for the NES), The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is widely regarded as one of the greatest games of all time for any console. The storyline, which involves rescuing Princess Zelda and seven other maidens (each locked in a away in a different dungeon), is engrossing, the Light and Dark Worlds (which you can teleport between using a Magic Mirror) are filled with secrets, traps and puzzles, the battle system is tight, and the interfacing and mapping system is convenient and easy to use. Link begins the game empty handed but will soon find a sword and shield and will eventually discover numerous other items, including many new to the series, such as the Pegasus Boots, the aforementioned mirror, and a grappling hook. Longtime Nintendo composer Koji Kondo (Super Mario World) provides the musical score (meaning that it's excellent, of course), and the graphics and sounds show excellent attention to detail. All in all, this is a must-own title and a wonderful return to (and upgrading of) the many things that made the original The Legend of Zelda such a brilliant success. After the somewhat disappointing (but still solid) Zelda II, this is a good (make that great) thing. </gameplot>
            </rom>
            <rom>
                <name>Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World</name>
                <filename>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World (E) [!].smc</filename>
                <thumb>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World (E) [!]_thumb.JPG</thumb>
                <fanart>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Super Nintendo Entertainment System\Roms\Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World (E) [!]_fanart.JPG</fanart>
                <genre>Compilation</genre>
                <release>1994</release>
                <gameplot>About a year after Nintendo released Super Mario All-Stars, a 16-bit updated compilation of Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, and Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, they upped the ante by tacking on the expansive Super Mario World in all its original glory. Produced in 1994 as the new pack-in with the Super NES console, this five-in-one cartridge contains 19 save slots: four for each Super Mario All-Stars game and three for Super Mario World. Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World is easily one of the best value packages in the history of gaming, and it's a fascinating look back at some of the most important, most enjoyable games ever produced.</gameplot>
            </rom>
        </roms>
    </launcher>
    <launcher>
        <name>Game Boy Advance</name>
        <application>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Game Boy Advance\VisualBoyAdvance\VisualBoyAdvance.exe</application>
        <args></args>
        <rompath>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Game Boy Advance\Roms\</rompath>
        <thumbpath>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Game Boy Advance\Roms\</thumbpath>
        <fanartpath>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Game Boy Advance\Roms\</fanartpath>
        <romext>gba</romext>
        <platform>Game Boy Advance</platform>
        <thumb>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Game Boy Advance\logo.png</thumb>
        <fanart>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Game Boy Advance\console.png</fanart>
        <genre>Portable / 32-bit / Couleur</genre>
        <release>1999</release>
        <launcherplot>"Game Boy Advance Video" releases use proprietary technology to pack sound and full-motion video into a GBA cartridge, for playback on the handheld. This Nintendo-published cartridge follows Majesco's introductory line of GBA videos, all of which can hold up to 45 minutes of sound and video and feature episodes of popular animated shows. This cartridge contains the "Beach Blank-Out Blastoise" and "Go West Young Meowth" episodes of the Pokémon animated series.</launcherplot>
        <wait>true</wait>
        <roms>
            <rom>
                <name>Advance Wars 2</name>
                <filename>E:\Bibliothèque Ludique\Game Boy Advance\Roms\Advance Wars 2 .gba</filename>
                <platform>Game Boy Advance</platform>
so the second (or more) launcher disappear from xbmc. If i correct the xml by hand, it's ok -> the launcher reappear. but if i add another game (by GUI) : return of the same effect.

voilà ^^

- Cybertoy - 2010-11-03

A simple cuestion but, how i can install a mame bin on xbmc live?.

I try install but it seems that need libgconf library... and its imposible install.

Thnx to all and excellent plugin..