Meligrove.com - Movies and Music Artists FanArt Backdrops - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Artwork packs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Thread: Meligrove.com - Movies and Music Artists FanArt Backdrops (/showthread.php?tid=36002)
- thesuffering - 2008-09-15 00:47
maybe its just me, but i cannot access meligrove at all:
The server at meligrove.com is taking too long to respond.
- travisbell - 2008-09-15 00:59
*cough* Read the first thread... datacenter is fu**in' me around I just waiting for my server to come back up.
- xmltok - 2008-09-15 02:27
- travisbell - 2008-09-15 02:59
Heh, it's just really annoying ya know? I was working on a bunch of new stuff but can't get to the data I need to finish! I hate the Internet
- thesuffering - 2008-09-15 03:00
travisbell Wrote:*cough* Read the first thread... datacenter is fu**in' me around I just waiting for my server to come back up.
whoops, saw update #1 must have just overlooked number 2.
- Freddo - 2008-09-23 19:57
any news? I love the site I just wish it... you know worked, more. Also a scraper for XBMC to grab these backgrounds automatically would blow my mind.
- Razor_109 - 2008-09-23 21:05
Freddo Wrote:any news? I love the site I just wish it... you know worked, more. Also a scraper for XBMC to grab these backgrounds automatically would blow my mind.
hmm for me XBMC already does grab these, i rescanned my collection yesterday, now _with_ fanart!
This has been implemented like 1 - 2 weeks ago in SVN i think.. should definately be in the Atlantis Beta 1.
- Freddo - 2008-09-23 22:05
so it does, teach me to open my mouth before checking.
- travisbell - 2008-09-24 00:58
1) We are the default movie fan art source for XBMC (which razor mentioned)
2) Beta of the new site (movie-xml.com replacement etc...) should be good to go within a few days.
- onesojourner - 2008-09-26 23:04
I think there should be some way to vote off some back drops. Most of the stuff is good but some of it is not worth the bandwidth it takes to look at it. Is there any way that there can be a voting system to get rid of the junk?