Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

- Livin - 2008-09-26

xb2iris,
I'll put together a backpack. I have basically been putting togther stuff as I go but I'll clean it up and put it together.

- xb2iris - 2008-09-27

thanks, would be much appreciated... hope we can get together a great backpack... a group project... but seems like ur the only one interested in helping a dude out... wish i had the time 2 do one myself... look forward to checking it out!

Livin Wrote:xb2iris,
I'll put together a backpack. I have basically been putting togther stuff as I go but I'll clean it up and put it together.

- Cranial - 2008-09-27

xb2iris Wrote:thanks, would be much appreciated... hope we can get together a great backpack... a group project... but seems like ur the only one interested in helping a dude out... wish i had the time 2 do one myself... look forward to checking it out!

I'll do my best to scour around and find additions for the pack, but don't have the time or means to put much together at the moment. Will do my best though.

- Cranial - 2008-09-27

Being for xbox, are we looking at 1280 or 960 for these pics?

- xb2iris - 2008-09-27

Cranial Wrote:Being for xbox, are we looking at 1280 or 960 for these pics?

i like them 1280x720... i'm not using an xbox, but i've tried 1280x720 images on my housemates xbox and at default he uses 720p images, and it works without any problem... this backpack thing isn't anything official... it's not gonna be released with the mod... (maybe later, who knows)...

but yeah, i always wanted to put together a good looking backpack to use with the mod... something that goes with the skin very well... clear, nicely coloured images that fit in with the scheme of things, but as i mentioned, time is something i'm majorly short of...

so, if anyone was bored... maybe they were proud of the backdrop collection they had collected and refined... they could pass them on so i wouldn't have to stop updating this mod to make a backpack for myself... so, if u have a cool collection... u don't need to change sizes and all that... just through it at me... i'll be proper grateful... i promise... hahaha

just a favor as mentioned earlier...

- soder - 2008-09-27

iLurk Wrote:xb2iris,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before but I think you need to add a bit more space to the top right corner as it doesn't show the time properly.

I'm not sure if this is a Aeon problem or not as I don't have it install anymore.

Cheers and thanks for a great mod Big Grin

Its the same in Aeon.

/Söder

- frater - 2008-09-27

But xb2iris, can't you just release what you have at this time?
We can live with things not working or not quite right...

The reason why we want an aeon mod anyhow is because we have to wait and wait for the next major release which might take 2 months...

I have a feeling it will be so loaded with features that I can't run it anyhow on my xbox, so I might as well be waiting for someone that knocks on my door to make me millionaire...

XBMC itself is in a feature-freeze, no new updates for my router's firmware, my girlfriend is still married....

I need an update on anything or I'll die of boredom....

- xb2iris - 2008-09-27

soder Wrote:Its the same in Aeon.

/Söder

yeah cool... adjusted it slightly... so it should work just fine... not sure how to test it though... doesn't ever happen on my system... but yeah, hope it does now... thanks for bringing it to my attention...

- xb2iris - 2008-09-27

frater Wrote:But xb2iris, can't you just release what you have at this time?
We can live with things not working or not quite right...

The reason why we want an aeon mod anyhow is because we have to wait and wait for the next major release which might take 2 months...

I have a feeling it will be so loaded with features that I can't run it anyhow on my xbox, so I might as well be waiting for someone that knocks on my door to make me millionaire...

XBMC itself is in a feature-freeze, no new updates for my router's firmware, my girlfriend is still married....

I need an update on anything or I'll die of boredom....

hahaha... well... the update isn't far on... and there's nothing major in the update... just a tweak here and there to get things working the right way... so hang in there... it'll be here soon soon... and ur girlfriend will still be married... and it won't take 2 months... i'm sure it'll be here in the next few days...

- frater - 2008-09-27

The 2 months was a rough estimate on Aeon Stark, not of your mod.
I do hope I will get showcase back in file-mode... otherwise I'm going back to the latest 'official' Aeon....

It's not something with XBMC itself is it or a bug? You are aware that there's no showcase mode in "File" mode, are you?

And yes, my girlfriend was here just now and she's still married ;-)
What a world....

- xb2iris - 2008-09-27

frater Wrote:The 2 months was a rough estimate on Aeon Stark, not of your mod.
I do hope I will get showcase back in file-mode... otherwise I'm going back to the latest 'official' Aeon....

It's not something with XBMC itself is it or a bug? You are aware that there's no showcase mode in "File" mode, are you?

And yes, my girlfriend was here just now and she's still married ;-)
What a world....

dam... life is pretty crazy isn't it... but yeah... showcase has been put in file mode already, so as i said, chill... update will be with yah soon...

- Arkon11 - 2008-09-27

To Mr. xb2iris haha. I've just installed your mod of Aeon and I can honestly say it's amazing, and runs really damn well on an xbox aswell. I can say it's definitely improved me Aeon experience.

I have a quick question though, I have a bunch of Emulators and games installed on my xbox, and under the games section in Aeon they're all displayed beautifully, except I was wondering if there was any way I could remove the "xbox" gamebox overlay, because most of the games are from SNES.

Can I edit an .xml file somewhere, or would I have to find a way to edit texures .xpr

thank you

- xb2iris - 2008-09-27

Arkon11 Wrote:To Mr. xb2iris haha. I've just installed your mod of Aeon and I can honestly say it's amazing, and runs really damn well on an xbox aswell. I can say it's definitely improved me Aeon experience.

I have a quick question though, I have a bunch of Emulators and games installed on my xbox, and under the games section in Aeon they're all displayed beautifully, except I was wondering if there was any way I could remove the "xbox" gamebox overlay, because most of the games are from SNES.

Can I edit an .xml file somewhere, or would I have to find a way to edit texures .xpr

thank you

i've created this entire mod for personal use, so the games section is preserved for xbox games... sorry about that, but there's no way of taking them gameboxes away right now... maybe i'll set the aracde section up for emulators and so on... but i've not got to it as of yet... too busy with other updates... but later on, hopefully ill get to it...

sorry dude... my apologies... hope u can put up with it for now...

- Arkon11 - 2008-09-27

no worries man, it's a minor inconvenience at best, but yeah setting up the "arcade" section for emulators and such would be a great idea.

I have one more Question though, when you're viewing videos in Showcase (in library mode), why doesn't the "backround folder" that I set display random backrounds. I'd love to use your mod in file mode, but there is a pretty decent delay when switching from movie to movie (due to the loading of the fan art).

In regular Aeon the art in the backround folder just cycles through when I'm in the showcase, is there anyway I can make this happen with your mod?

- xb2iris - 2008-09-28

Arkon11 Wrote:no worries man, it's a minor inconvenience at best, but yeah setting up the "arcade" section for emulators and such would be a great idea.

I have one more Question though, when you're viewing videos in Showcase (in library mode), why doesn't the "backround folder" that I set display random backrounds. I'd love to use your mod in file mode, but there is a pretty decent delay when switching from movie to movie (due to the loading of the fan art).

In regular Aeon the art in the backround folder just cycles through when I'm in the showcase, is there anyway I can make this happen with your mod?

that's sorted out in the update