Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

- xb2iris - 2008-10-13

R111 Wrote:wow XB2IRIS, you post too much in the forum. Tongue

trying to be a better skinner than most skinners are these days... staying in touch with u guys is one of my responsibilities... plus, the users r the ones who let me know what i'm doing wrong and what i'm doing right... guess i'm wrong most of the time Tongue

frater Wrote:I do hope you have a nice holiday and please, please enjoy it to the fullest and forget all about Horizonz... Don't even peek in this forum because you know you will comment on what's being said.....

Do however release what you have before you rush off... Big Grin

no problemo dude... good u understand... if i peek, it's either means i'm back or i'm bored outta my mind, lol

Tension113 Wrote:Funny.. When Djh first added the lowered scroller option, I missed the rss feed and have been living without it since.. Now that I fixed it up and have it back, I think I like it better without.. Rolleyes

hahaha... i know what u mean... used to be something i used myself until it started getting on my nerves... good ur living without it... hope u don't miss it too much... coz i don't

- scott160592 - 2008-10-13

Hi, im new to windows xbmc and have just installed aeon and the Horizonz mod and really like it i was just wondering how you change the showcase movie infomation to the one below

i currently have this move infomation screen
thanks

- xb2iris - 2008-10-13

Quote:Hi, im new to windows xbmc and have just installed aeon and the Horizonz mod and really like it i was just wondering how you change the showcase movie infomation to the one below

Is that movie information screen popping up automatically or what? I don't understand your question, coz all you need to do to use the showcase view is go to the viewtype called showcase? And by the way, where do you guys get the Dark Knight already?

- dynamix - 2008-10-13

Wowsers! The future of Horizonz is bright, very very bright! Nod Your dedication making this skin the finest of them all is awesome.

Really looking forward to volume no 3 as i'm very excited to discover what surprises you have got for us.

Funny thing: since using this mod, i'm browsing a lot more through XBMC. Just to enjoy it's beauty Rolleyes

Enjoy your well deserved holidays, XB2IRIS!

This is all i get when im in the showcase view

Thanks

Iv just fount out you have to have it in library mode thanks for you help

- Hitcher - 2008-10-13

scott160592 Wrote:This is all i get when im in the showcase view

Thanks

You're not in Library mode.

- xb2iris - 2008-10-13

dynamix Wrote:Wowsers! The future of Horizonz is bright, very very bright! Nod Your dedication making this skin the finest of them all is awesome.

Really looking forward to volume no 3 as i'm very excited to discover what surprises you have got for us.

Funny thing: since using this mod, i'm browsing a lot more through XBMC. Just to enjoy it's beauty Rolleyes

Enjoy your well deserved holidays, XB2IRIS!

Thanks man... not on holiday just yet... there'll be a release in the next few days and i'll be around for a few days before i leave... but thanks for the comments and everything else...

scott160592 Wrote:This is all i get when im in the showcase view

Thanks

oh okay... that view with the information only shows up in library mode... u need to click on library in the menu at the top of the screen... then the showcase view will work properly, and the info will show up!

Oh OK, u sorted it out already, cool! Thanks Hitcher!

- missy_xbmc - 2008-10-13

xb2iris Wrote:thanks again missy... its true what u say about the time panel... i'm trying new things and i can't sort everyone's ideals out... the old panel was great, but outdated... this skin needs to move forward... thanks again for ur comments...

I totally agree. This, like any other skin needs to keep with the times, and try new things, to keep interest and appeal. Individual users get bored, so new ideas make sense.

Keep the good work up. I like where this skin is heading!

- BlackRose - 2008-10-13

xb2iris Wrote:Just another peak into the future of Horizonz.

Over the past few weeks, the Lower Home Scroller position has been mentioned more and more frequently. So, here's a screenshot of what to expect in the next release Volume III.

Still awaiting more Feedback on the topic of Home Screen's and older versions of the Mod. Thing's won't get changed unless you say something, and obviously, flattery will get you very far to getting your way... LOL!

Your turn...!

Will this be out this week or later?

Not trying to force a release, just want to know realistically, when we can expect it to hit this thread. Unlike DJH, u actually reply and release things!

- xb2iris - 2008-10-13

missy_xbmc Wrote:I totally agree. This, like any other skin needs to keep with the times, and try new things, to keep interest and appeal. Individual users get bored, so new ideas make sense.

Keep the good work up. I like where this skin is heading!

totally true

BlackRose Wrote:Will this be out this week or later?

Not trying to force a release, just want to know realistically, when we can expect it to hit this thread. Unlike DJH, u actually reply and release things!

later in the week... prepare yourself... hahaha

- imageination - 2008-10-14

xb2iris Wrote:This is just a taste of things to come. Look a bit familiar?

Over the past few weeks I've decided to change a few aspects of the interface, modernise a few outdated features and above all, deal with a number of requests I've received since Volume II's release. Thought I'd pay my respects to Aeon Stark (besides the incorrect Album Art for Nine Inch Nail's single Echoplex of course), which for now seems a dormant mammoth of a skin, awaiting release. So, here's a sneak preview of what the Home Page will look like when Volume III of Horizonz arrives.

I'd love to hear what you have to say about it. Your responces will determine when Volume III will be made available. I still have a few things of my own I'd like to tie up before it's released as well.

Volume II is still available on the front page, so if you haven't tried it out just yet, grab a copy (hint...) and send any suggestions my way. Feedback is extremely welcome!

Your turn...!

Great looking Skin! This picture reminds of something, LOL!

Anyways, +1 to your fanlist. It's an amazing skin. Downloaded it from the front page, and I'm amazed with what you've done. Aeon has always been my fave skin. It was always a bit of a crappie skin, but it looked the best. Why crappie, because it was incomplete. Lots of important things were missing, like a finished osd. In this skin, thats finish and so much else has been completed, it feels rather defined and easy to use.

Thanks for this wonderful skin. Hear there's a new release coming out. Any word of when that may be? I can't contain the questions. sorry!

- XBDD - 2008-10-14

xb2iris Wrote:thanks again... lower position ain't my thing either, so editing it wasn't in my interest, see... i do things for u guys... and yeah, future looks great, or hopefully it will be...

We all know you do, more so than most skinners or modders over the years, and I look forward to that future.

I'll be here downloading and commenting until the end!

- xb2iris - 2008-10-14

imageination Wrote:Great looking Skin! This picture reminds of something, LOL!

Anyways, +1 to your fanlist. It's an amazing skin. Downloaded it from the front page, and I'm amazed with what you've done. Aeon has always been my fave skin. It was always a bit of a crappie skin, but it looked the best. Why crappie, because it was incomplete. Lots of important things were missing, like a finished osd. In this skin, thats finish and so much else has been completed, it feels rather defined and easy to use.

Thanks for this wonderful skin. Hear there's a new release coming out. Any word of when that may be? I can't contain the questions. sorry!

thank you... anyways, new release should be out later this week...

XBDD Wrote:We all know you do, more so than most skinners or modders over the years, and I look forward to that future.

I'll be here downloading and commenting until the end!

the end, hope thats not soon...

- superludox - 2008-10-14

Once again, thanx for your fantastic work and this great skinning experience.

By the way, where can I get your backdrops ? Is there a pack available ?