Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

Problems with FanArts - MrHenky - 2009-02-11

Hello there,

I've got a strange Problems. Fanarts are working fine. If I update a movie, covers and fanarts are being downloade where available.

But when there is not FanArt available at that time, I'm not able to get the FanArt afterwards. Even deleting the Movie from the DB won't fix this problem.

Any ideas`?

- pletopia - 2009-02-11

thats strange figured it would work .. but i never like "deleting" from library

i find i get MUCH better results during rescan by
1. move movie directory out of movie root
2. goto settings -> video -> clean library
3. move movie directory back into movie root
4. Scan for changes

try that .. might help MrHenky

- Talle - 2009-02-12

Hi.

I intend to do my first ever installation of the this skin, anythin in particular that I should pay attention to?

I´m a freequent user of XBMC since many years, xbox now htpc win 32, always used pm3 now HD.

Version: Atlantis beta 8.10 (Windows x32)

(I noticed xboxkid above using: XBMC-17621 v9.04 Atlantis is this released or a svn or homebrew?)

THX

//Talle

Poster View in Clips and Adult - maui917 - 2009-02-23

Hi I just downloaded Version IV yesterday, and I can't get poster view to come up in Clips or Adult.

I have gone to the "view types" setting in clips and adult, and they are both highlighted and "active" but when I try to change from list to poster view on the view type, it doesn't change it stays on list.

- paul - 2009-02-23

Correct me if i am wrong but poster view is only available if library is enabled

- Batemann - 2009-02-23

Incorrect Paul,

When going to file-mode in your movies or tv shows, you have all the viewtypes you have in your library. Only with Clips and Adult you have just the list-viewtype. It has something to do with the variables Videoadult and videoclips in the skin. I was trying to get this fixed just last night, unsuccessful, unfortunately.

- PJ_Hooker - 2009-02-23

Batemann Wrote:Incorrect Paul,

When going to file-mode in your movies or tv shows, you have all the viewtypes you have in your library. Only with Clips and Adult you have just the list-viewtype. It has something to do with the variables Videoadult and videoclips in the skin. I was trying to get this fixed just last night, unsuccessful, unfortunately.

Tension113 as a fix for showcase in adult/clips if that helps, see below:

"I did this last time around, but I guess it never made it into Vol 4.. A few people asked me for it, so here it is in case anyone else could use it..

Just a quick fix to put showcase view in Clips and Adult.. This includes whatever editing Rocky did to the fullscreenviews file..

http://rapidshare.com/files/197444781/Showcase.rar.html"

- Batemann - 2009-02-23

PJ_Hooker Wrote:Tension113 as a fix for showcase in adult/clips if that helps, see below:

"I did this last time around, but I guess it never made it into Vol 4.. A few people asked me for it, so here it is in case anyone else could use it..

Just a quick fix to put showcase view in Clips and Adult.. This includes whatever editing Rocky did to the fullscreenviews file..

http://rapidshare.com/files/197444781/Showcase.rar.html"

That one slipped me. Thanx for the Tip! If it works in Vol4, saves me a lot of XML-ling. :-)

Unfortunately the link is dead. Do you have it? Otherwise, I will PM tension113 to ask if he still has it.

- maui917 - 2009-02-23

Batemann Wrote:That one slipped me. Thanx for the Tip! If it works in Vol4, saves me a lot of XML-ling. :-)

Unfortunately the link is dead. Do you have it? Otherwise, I will PM tension113 to ask if he still has it.

Yeah if anyone has a working link for this, I'd love to get it as well.

- Batemann - 2009-02-23

With the help of PJHooker, I've got it working. You can have my files, but I don't know if that's a good idea, since I made a lot of changes besides this one, And to be honest, I don't know what the hell I'm doing. ;-)

- Tension113 - 2009-02-24

Rapidshare has a 10 download limit? oops.. I had no idea.. Smile

Of course I don't have the files anymore.. I've changed a ton of things in them since.. Not sure If anyone besides me would appreciate all the things I've changed/removed.. Hopefully Pj can help out with the old ones..

- maui917 - 2009-02-24

Batemann Wrote:With the help of PJHooker, I've got it working. You can have my files, but I don't know if that's a good idea, since I made a lot of changes besides this one, And to be honest, I don't know what the hell I'm doing. ;-)

Well you sound like me then Smile I've done my own modifications, but spent several hours yesterday trying to get any view besides list for the clips and adult sections but couldn't figure it out, so if anyone can help me out that would be awesome. It's kind of a deal breaker on this skin for me as I've set the clips up as my "Kids Shows" and my kids can navigate with the visual posters, but they are still to young to read the lists.

- Batemann - 2009-02-24

Tension113 Wrote:Rapidshare has a 10 download limit? oops.. I had no idea.. Smile

Of course I don't have the files anymore.. I've changed a ton of things in them since.. Not sure If anyone besides me would appreciate all the things I've changed/removed.. Hopefully Pj can help out with the old ones..

Pjh Helped me out with some files. Thanx anyway! I found the correct lines that needed to be changed (1 in custom3.xml and 1 in fullscreenviews.xml.) It's working now. And I have the same thing: I have changed a bunch of things on Horizonz so I don't know what will happen if I just share a few files. ;-)

- Batemann - 2009-02-24

maui917 Wrote:Well you sound like me then Smile I've done my own modifications, but spent several hours yesterday trying to get any view besides list for the clips and adult sections but couldn't figure it out, so if anyone can help me out that would be awesome. It's kind of a deal breaker on this skin for me as I've set the clips up as my "Kids Shows" and my kids can navigate with the visual posters, but they are still to young to read the lists.

I suppose I can share me 720p folder. I have added just about any mod you can find on this forum. In addition I did a few small things myself. I've got the "watched/unwatched" overlay fix, the extra submenu on the homescroller, to which I added several things, I added the dialog fixes from Rocky5, added his supercool new frames. Just small things, but everything is working now. If anyone's interested, and i'm not stepping on anyone's toes, I'd be happy to share.

- harryzimm - 2009-02-24

Im interested batemann. would be great if you could upload it.

cheers