Kodi Community Forum
HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Horizonz (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+----- Thread: HORIZONZ: Discussion and Support Thread (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

- xb2iris - 2008-09-22

lymwuwu Wrote:Hi,

Thank you so much for your effort.
I have experienced XBMC with AEON skin for only 12 hours and now couldn't live without it.Smile

Everything is perfert.

I only have one small selfish suggestions.:p
For browsing movie using genre, Image
the current layout might be more intuitive if the left space for fanart could be replaced by the movie title list. The title list would be corrensponding with the genre selection in realtime and user could switch between the two list freely.

The layout structure for video setup actually also provides a very good way. Image

Exchange the setup option with genre and bottom left side for title list and fanart/thumb on the bottom right side.

I know I ask too much.:p

as britneyspairs says... thats a feature that doesn't exist just yet... sounds like a cool idea though... but sadly, no way to do right now...

- xb2iris - 2008-09-22

Player4 Wrote:Looks awesome!

but ... where's the Audio Settings button? Eek
When I click Settings while playing a movie, there are only the Video Settings, so that I can not change the language ...

Thx!

that'll be in the next update

- xb2iris - 2008-09-22

neal73 Wrote:Very nice mod, I'm really impressed with this one. I have a suggestion for you for any further updates - how about a section where you can select a RSS feed from a pre-defined list, or enter your own address for one? Or maybe even have the option for it to scroll more than one RSS feed at a time?

i think that has to be done manually in rssfeeds.xml in the userfolder... not exactly sure, because i'm not much a an rss feed fan... as for more rssfeeds... don't know if it would suit this mod... good idea though... is it even possible to have more than one rss feed at the time?

- matt_cyr - 2008-09-22

Isn't more then one rss feed already possible? I'm pretty sure if you add more rss feeds to your RssFeeds.xml it should scroll through multiple feeds.
From RssFeeds.xml:
Quote:<!-- RSS feeds. To have multiple feeds, just add a feed to the set. You can also have multiple sets. !-->
<!-- To use different sets in your skin, each must be called from skin with a unique id. !-->

- xb2iris - 2008-09-22

matt_cyr Wrote:Isn't more then one rss feed already possible? I'm pretty sure if you add more rss feeds to your RssFeeds.xml it should scroll through multiple feeds.
From RssFeeds.xml:

there we go... you got ur answer dude

- takagen - 2008-09-23

Here we go:

VideoFullScreen.xml

PlayersControl.xml
Edited the position of the Player OSD.
<posx>320</posx>
<posy>610</posy>

- jeff.van - 2008-09-23

Beautiful. Thanks so much xb2iris and takagen and everyone else involved.

- xb2iris - 2008-09-23

takagen Wrote:Here we go:

VideoFullScreen.xml

PlayersControl.xml
Edited the position of the Player OSD.
<posx>320</posx>
<posy>610</posy>

oh cool... thought it did that... don't know if i'm keen on including that because i'm not sure lots of people use it, but because you were so cool as to sort the code out for me, i'll probably include it...

otherwise... totally forgot about those player controls... will definately sort them out, even if it is just moving them around like u did... thanks for the help!

- BlackRose - 2008-09-23

Been using this mod since day one. It's amazing!

Aeon always lacked one thing in my opinion. That's completeness. There was always quite a few things not done which gave the skin an incomplete feel about it. And I'm not talking about Bugs, it had so many things that were never completed, which meant I had to use another skin to do this or that.

This mod is not like that, and XB2IRIS, the fact that your completing pretty much every thing people need in the skin, makes this just that much better. Best thing is you take suggestions and are updating the skin where it needs to be updated. That's great and i want to thank you for the hard work.

Love the mod. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the update.

- dynamix - 2008-09-23

Really looking forward to a future release. I guess it will be Horizonz in full affect Cool

Am i right if i say the audio library progress bar is missing?

- xb2iris - 2008-09-23

dynamix Wrote:Really looking forward to a future release. I guess it will be Horizonz in full affect Cool

Am i right if i say the audio library progress bar is missing?

what u mean? the bar that says how far it is when adding new music to the library? not sure, if that's what u mean... and don't know if we can say the next release will be perfect... but it'll definately be closer to that exact state... trying to get more and more functionality out of the mod... no skin is perfect... even pm3 has a few things that ain't perfect... so, just working in the direction of making a real good mod that people, including me, can use on a day to day basis without any hiccups...

- xb2iris - 2008-09-23

jeff.van Wrote:Beautiful. Thanks so much xb2iris and takagen and everyone else involved.

no problemo... glad u like it

- xb2iris - 2008-09-23

BlackRose Wrote:Been using this mod since day one. It's amazing!

Aeon always lacked one thing in my opinion. That's completeness. There was always quite a few things not done which gave the skin an incomplete feel about it. And I'm not talking about Bugs, it had so many things that were never completed, which meant I had to use another skin to do this or that.

This mod is not like that, and XB2IRIS, the fact that your completing pretty much every thing people need in the skin, makes this just that much better. Best thing is you take suggestions and are updating the skin where it needs to be updated. That's great and i want to thank you for the hard work.

Love the mod. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the update.

thanks... thats exactly the point...

- ultrabrutal - 2008-09-23

What's the deal with that player control in Aeon? It looks squeeshed and not very pretty. Could you please make a better looking one? I jump every time I see it pop up Wink Tnx

- xb2iris - 2008-09-23

ultrabrutal Wrote:What's the deal with that player control in Aeon? It looks squeeshed and not very pretty. Could you please make a better looking one? I jump every time I see it pop up Wink Tnx

hahaha... yeah i know... never really used it personally, but i'll make it less squished and re position it... not gonna change anything about how it looks though... because i don't recon it's too high on my priority list right now... l8r