[WINDOWS] HOW-TO setup Sony PS3 Bluetooth Remote Control to work with XBMC - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: XBMC General Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+---- Forum: Windows support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+---- Thread: [WINDOWS] HOW-TO setup Sony PS3 Bluetooth Remote Control to work with XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=38333)
- trouble2000 - 2010-12-03 13:22
I have the same problem. I'll uncheck the triple tap and see if it all goes fine.
- deadwolfbones - 2010-12-21 07:27
Using the experimental release... everything looks good, but I have two bugs:
1. Occasionally it's like the Windows key gets stuck, and if I try to type anything the keystrokes open all kinds of programs (presumably assigned to Win+N or whatever). Tapping the left Windows key once seems to fix this.
2. Holding down the PS button for 6 seconds doesn't do anything, with the remote hibernation on OR off. I have no way to de-pair the remote as things stand.
edit: x64 Win 7.
- oldpainless - 2010-12-23 12:01
Thanks for all the hard work on this project....waiting for my dongle to arrive as I type..lol
- sIRwa2 - 2010-12-24 01:45
Quote:.unlikely to work on x64Quote from cheetah05
in Might work, but its not designed to do on a 64 system. sorry
- oldpainless - 2010-12-29 12:02
Anyone else getting high CPU with the experimental build?...it seems to be svchost controling the dcomlaunch service.
Anyone know how to fix this? or is it best to email the dev?
EDIT - d'oh...should add I'm on win7 32bit.
- subvertbeats - 2011-01-25 00:05
oldpainless Wrote:Anyone else getting high CPU with the experimental build?...it seems to be svchost controling the dcomlaunch service.
Yep same here on Win 7 x64
- Tyler Durden - 2011-01-27 15:58
Just tried the standard build on my Win 7 32bit machine.
It appears to be working, but when inside XBMC my inputs seem to be doubled up. IE, when I press the left button the menu moves on 2 positions.
What can be causing this?
- sIRwa2 - 2011-01-30 23:16
Its very well possible to run 2 instances of the program at once.. thus doubling the input commands.
- eMTea - 2011-02-01 20:28
I have problems with pairing the remote with Windows, (7 ultimate x64).
I've got this working before, few weeks ago, but the batteries ran out, and now i want to go over the procedure again.
Windows discovers the remote, when i hold the pairing combination, but times out when trying to connect. Anyone here with the same problem?
- eMTea - 2011-02-02 14:19