Kodi Community Forum
Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions) (/showthread.php?tid=41650)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- mccorkled - 2009-12-04

thank you Cyclops Bert

- mccorkled - 2009-12-06

ronie Wrote:in Confluence, there's no need to edit any xml file.
just follow this tutorial:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62261

I got it working! Thanks!!!

Do I still have to add

"Home file:

<control type="group" id="214">
<description>Weather Background Image</description>
<include>HomeBackgroundFade</include>
<include>HomeWeatherBGVisible</include>
<control type="multiimage">
<imagepath>C:\XBMC\Backdrops\weather\$INFO[Weather.FanartCode]</imagepath>
<include>CustomBGMultiImage</include>
<include>WeatherBGVisible</include>
</control>
"

for it to show up under the main window.

- chrisinthesun - 2009-12-12

mccorkled Wrote:I got it working! Thanks!!!

Do I still have to add

"Home file:

<control type="group" id="214">
<description>Weather Background Image</description>
<include>HomeBackgroundFade</include>
<control type="multiimage">
<imagepath>C:\XBMC\Backdrops\weather\$INFO[Weather.FanartCode]</imagepath>
<include>CustomBGMultiImage</include>
<include>WeatherBGVisible</include>
</control>
"

for it to show up under the main window.

I did not have to. If I flick between weather and another option on the main menu, I get a different weather image each time, from the category of the currrent weather as reported by the weather option.

- xanadu1979 - 2009-12-13

Anybody got a mirror for the fanart pack? Rapidshare keeps saying that there's too many people downloading files and a premium account is needed. I've been trying for about a half hour with no success.

- jarzeb - 2009-12-20

i also cant download
with the files from first page i have randomly picture in weather, and black in home screen ;-(

- kautious - 2009-12-28

Just want to know if there is a Weather FanArt Pack in 906 x540 for the xbox/AtvEek

- timdog82001 - 2009-12-28

kautious Wrote:Just want to know if there is a Weather FanArt Pack in 906 x540 for the xbox/AtvEek

I don't know of any, but you can easily convert this to SD. Download the program IrfanView (I think thats the name) and it can batch convert all the images to the file size or dimensions of your choice.

About the problems with rapidshare, if you're having problems, just give it a rest and come back an hour or two later and it should work. I'll see about upping a mirror somewhere else after I go back through the pack and fix a few of the errors.

- kautious - 2009-12-29

timdog82001 Wrote:I don't know of any, but you can easily convert this to SD. Download the program IrfanView (I think thats the name) and it can batch convert all the images to the file size or dimensions of your choice.

About the problems with rapidshare, if you're having problems, just give it a rest and come back an hour or two later and it should work. I'll see about upping a mirror somewhere else after I go back through the pack and fix a few of the errors.

Thanks for the tip!!Cool

- timdog82001 - 2009-12-30

I've just uploaded a new version of the pack, see first post.

- smcnally75 - 2009-12-31

"Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server."

Anyone have a mirror?

- timdog82001 - 2009-12-31

damn. Well this is the only file hosting service I could find that allowed files larger than 200mb, so you might just have to wait. If somebody could upload a mirror, that would certainly be appreciated.

- Coyote63 - 2010-01-02

(As an experiment) I've set up an FTP service at 85.223.122.245 with a copy of the weather-v2.rar file.

Anonymous FTP should do the trick! Big Grin

- Nuka1195 - 2010-01-02

thanks timdog, now to wait for a thunderstorm for those cool lightning photos.

- timdog82001 - 2010-01-03

thanks coyote Smile I added a link to it in the first post. Let me know if thats not OK.

- Coyote63 - 2010-01-04

I'll be changing ISP some time around mid January.
So take advantage of this mirror while you can...