Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Hulu (Video) Plugin for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=42041)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Office - webmaven - 2009-02-11

I am trying to watch The Office but when I select The Office from the menu I just see clips not the episodes. Is there a way to fix this?

Also How do I use the SVN REPO Installer. It does not do anything when I select it. Can you point me to a thread that explains how to using this on the XBOX?

Thank you;
Raymond

- nicoli_k - 2009-02-11

webmaven Wrote:I am trying to watch The Office but when I select The Office from the menu I just see clips not the episodes. Is there a way to fix this?

Also How do I use the SVN REPO Installer. It does not do anything when I select it. Can you point me to a thread that explains how to using this on the XBOX?

Thank you;
Raymond

here's the repo installer. the latest t3ch upgrade had an error in the installer, so you can reinstall it using this one and it should work.
Nuka1195 Wrote:UPDATED: version 1.3.1

http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/plugins

If you want your plugins added, pm me with the details of your plugin(s).

Installer plugin
http://xbmc-addons.googlecode.com/svn/packages/plugins/programs/SVN_Repo_Installer.zip

the first listing you will see is all the available repos.

if your platform does not have a programs section, you can install this in /plugins/video as a hack or

put it in /plugins/programs and add a link in your favourites.xml.

example favourites.xml
xbox
PHP Code:
<favourites>
    <
favourite name="SVN Repo Installer" thumb="q:\plugins\programs\SVN Repo Installer\default.tbn">ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/)</favourite>
</favourites
other platforms
PHP Code:
<favourites>
    <
favourite name="SVN Repo Installer" thumb="u:\plugins\programs\SVN Repo Installer\default.tbn">ActivateWindow(10001,plugin://programs/SVN Repo Installer/)</favourite>
</favourites
thanks to VDRFan for the above idea

What am I doing wrong - nymart - 2009-02-12

I have installed the Hulu plugin correctly (I assume) and it works, but I keep reading in this thread about Plugin Settings...where the heck are these?? I have gone to Video Plugins-->Hulu-->Context Menu and there is nothing there about Plugin Settings. I thought it might just be missing from my skin (Horizon) but I changed to PM3.HD and it doesn't show up there either.

- webmaven - 2009-02-12

I had this problem. Go to the "Video Plugins" (As if you were going to start Hulu) In the menu you should see Hulu and other video plugins. Arrow down to Hulu (but do not select it) and press the clear button (Next to the black button on the Xbox controller) on your Xbox controller this will then show the menu your looking for.

Raymond

- nymart - 2009-02-12

webmaven Wrote:I had this problem. Go to the "Video Plugins" (As if you were going to start Hulu) In the menu you should see Hulu and other video plugins. Arrow down to Hulu (but do not select it) and press the clear button (Next to the black button on the Xbox controller) on your Xbox controller this will then show the menu your looking for.

Raymond

Thanks, but I'm runnning on Windows not Xbox....don't suppose you know what key that would be on a keyboard? There isn't anything in keymap.xml that equates to clear...

- webmaven - 2009-02-12

Sorry but if I had to guess I using the keyboard (If the keyboard is a newer one) click the menu bottom that is located on the right side of the keyboard in-between ALT and CTRL. If you have a mouse try right click.

Raymond

- nymart - 2009-02-12

webmaven Wrote:Sorry but if I had to guess I using the keyboard (If the keyboard is a newer one) click the menu bottom that is located on the right side of the keyboard in-between ALT and CTRL. If you have a mouse try right click.

Raymond

I don't have a menu key on my keyboard, but I have it mapped in my remote and while it brings up the context menu...there is no option that says Plugin Settings. Same when I right click with a mouse...

- acBandit - 2009-02-18

I just installed and after I select the quality level, I just get a black screen that locks up XBMC. I have tried numerous different shows and all the different qualities to no avail. I am using the 2008-11-13 T3CH build.

- nicoli_k - 2009-02-18

update to the latest t3ch or at least the one from dec 31, 2008 that build is too old.

- TheEvilHammer - 2009-02-18

acBandit Wrote:I just installed and after I select the quality level, I just get a black screen that locks up XBMC. I have tried numerous different shows and all the different qualities to no avail. I am using the 2008-11-13 T3CH build.

Try the latest SVN build from T3CH (dated 2009-01-25) - that one works for me.

- acBandit - 2009-02-18

That worked, thanks.

- vash3k - 2009-02-18

Hey, uhh I think it broke about 20 or so minutes ago. Could access all vids fine then randomly it would no longer load. Reset, reinstalled, and tried several versions. Using T3CH bleeding edge. Anyon else have problems?

- rwparris2 - 2009-02-18

vash3k Wrote:Hey, uhh I think it broke about 20 or so minutes ago. Could access all vids fine then randomly it would no longer load. Reset, reinstalled, and tried several versions. Using T3CH bleeding edge. Anyon else have problems?

Yep, Hulu has changed enough stuff to break our plugins.
Please don't post here saying it is broken for you too, I'll just lock the thread down if that happens. If you have a fix, feel free to tell us Nod

- ptaylor - 2009-02-18

It looks like they have changed the PIDs. They used to be about 20-30 characters long, but now are several times longer, with a "~" character near the middle. I've not had a chance to trace a browser-based request yet, but my first thought is perhaps there is a formula to apply to the new PID value to come up with the real PID.

- MDPauley - 2009-02-18

ptaylor Wrote:It looks like they have changed the PIDs. They used to be about 20-30 characters long, but now are several times longer, with a "~" character near the middle. I've not had a chance to trace a browser-based request yet, but my first thought is perhaps there is a formula to apply to the new PID value to come up with the real PID.

Thats the "encrypted" PID. That has been there from the beginning...