Kodi Community Forum
Three... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Three... (/showthread.php?tid=45038)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- roeroe - 2009-03-02

paul Wrote:With all due respect to you Djh this thread is full of whingers and if i were you i would close it for now as i am certain you will have people in mind allready for testing
Good things come to those who wait.

good thing djh is not you ..people with talents has tolerant ... Big Grin

- paul - 2009-03-02

roeroe Wrote:good thing djh is not you ..people with talents has tolerant ... Big Grin
So what are you trying to say? please explain if you can
Good news about the release date Duncan hope things go well with itSmile

- mkv1080p - 2009-03-02

it means why don't you mind your own business. If you don't like someone's post just pretend like you didn't read it at all. Your post makes it seem like you're some kind of an arrogant jerk head and shoulders above us "whingers"Angry.

Man, do I hate it when some self-important prick calls on the mod to close down a thread. Why ruin the fun for other?

- mrt2 - 2009-03-02

Woah Woah, Calm down you 2... it's not that serious. This is a thread about an amazing visual skin (it's a shame to even call it a skin, it's so much more than that), not world peace or global warming or something... Just chill out and play nice with others... It's not worth spending your time with negative comments when you could be more constructive like getting more movies for your collection or making your collection 'Stark Ready' LaughNod

- jtap06 - 2009-03-02

mrt2 Wrote:It's not worth spending your time with negative comments when you could be more constructive like getting more movies for your collection or making your collection 'Stark Ready' LaughNod

Haha, very well said. Just to clarify though...we all download our movies here right??

I came over from the MyMovies/Vista Media center camp a month or so ago - there it was semi-frowned upon to download. I believe My Movies was more focused on off site management via 200-disc dvd players and such though.. But just sort of wondering if XBMC caters more to the D/L crowd or the self-rippers??

- c411um - 2009-03-02

do they even make 500+ disc bluray players? Wink

- mrt2 - 2009-03-02

jtap06 Wrote:Haha, very well said. Just to clarify though...we all download our movies here right??

I came over from the MyMovies/Vista Media center camp a month or so ago - there it was semi-frowned upon to download. I believe My Movies was more focused on off site management via 200-disc dvd players and such though.. But just sort of wondering if XBMC caters more to the D/L crowd or the self-rippers??

Rest assured you're among friends. Smile Why do you think XBMC reads scene release titles? hehe No worries dude, no judgment here. I have a 200 disc physical movie collection but my movie and television collection for XBMC is 6T's and all downloaded. Nod

- User 42580 - 2009-03-02

mrt2 Wrote:It's not worth spending your time with negative comments when you could be more constructive like getting more movies for your collection or making your collection 'Stark Ready' LaughNod

Good point.
Speaking of "Stark Ready"...

DJH_, any news on the PDF manual?
I would love to start making my movies "Stark Ready" (so the skin can display the studio, the rating, etc...)

- pletopia - 2009-03-02

jtap06 Wrote:But just sort of wondering if XBMC caters more to the D/L crowd or the self-rippers??

does it matter ?? we all just love our movies

- Weavus - 2009-03-02

mrt2 Wrote:Rest assured you're among friends. Smile Why do you think XBMC reads scene release titles? hehe No worries dude, no judgment here. I have a 200 disc physical movie collection but my movie and television collection for XBMC is 6T's and all downloaded. Nod
Let's keep the thread on topic please.

- jtap06 - 2009-03-02

Discaciate Wrote:Good point.
Speaking of "Stark Ready"...

DJH_, any news on the PDF manual?
I would love to start making my movies "Stark Ready" (so the skin can display the studio, the rating, etc...)

+1

I have already gone through most of my collection and downloaded the larger movie posters(thanks to sirreef at getvideoartwork.com!!). But am now wondering how to get the studio and resolution tags set up.

- mrt2 - 2009-03-02

Weavus Wrote:Let's keep the thread on topic please.

Kinda of unwarranted... just answered a question, not had a whole conversation. Anyhow, yes on topic it is. Wink

- mrt2 - 2009-03-02

If I just rename a jpg or png to .tbn... will XBMC read it? If so that would make it a lot easier to make my collection 'Stark Ready'... I'm getting my pics that I'm going to be using for fanart and thumbs from getvideoartwork.com but I'm not sure what the best way is for me to use them other than manually enter each fanart and thumb for each movie... Sad

- pletopia - 2009-03-02

mrt2 Wrote:If I just rename a jpg or png to .tbn... will XBMC read it? If so that would make it a lot easier to make my collection 'Stark Ready'... I'm getting my pics that I'm going to be using for fanart and thumbs from getvideoartwork.com but I'm not sure what the best way is for me to use them other than manually enter each fanart and thumb for each movie... Sad

i grab my posters off getvideoartwork.com and i just straight away rightclick on the 1500x1000 pics there .. save image .. and save as *.tbn

- jtap06 - 2009-03-02

pletopia Wrote:i grab my posters off getvideoartwork.com and i just straight away rightclick on the 1500x1000 pics there .. save image .. and save as *.tbn

I was going to do that originally, but figured it would be beneficial to resize them to 1080x720 using a batch program before renaming them to .tbn. Would this save some load time or anything in XBMC? Or will keeping them at 1500x1000 be okay?