Kodi Community Forum
Three... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Three... (/showthread.php?tid=45038)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- paul - 2009-03-02

mrt2 Wrote:Woah Woah, Calm down you 2... it's not that serious. This is a thread about an amazing visual skin (it's a shame to even call it a skin, it's so much more than that), not world peace or global warming or something... Just chill out and play nice with others... It's not worth spending your time with negative comments when you could be more constructive like getting more movies for your collection or making your collection 'Stark Ready' LaughNod
mrt i am very calm and i do agree with most if not all you said which is why i have not launched in with childish name calling like he did and i am sure duncan and the moderators
will not look kindly on anyone swearing on this forum. and for the record i have no time for the likes of mkv108pLaugh

- paul - 2009-03-02

Am i to assume the testers are in the Aeon Group?

- SofaKng - 2009-03-03

Is it too late to get into the beta test? Sad

- asphinx - 2009-03-03

-->paul, uum.. what's the Aeon Group?

- paul - 2009-03-03

asphinx Wrote:-->paul, uum.. what's the Aeon Group?
It's Under peoples names..... like as in Junior member / senior member / Fan / etc
Have never before seen Aeon group so i assume they must be Duncans beta testers.
Am surprised no one else noticed the changeHuh?

- eQUIV - 2009-03-03

I'm very curious about this emulation support. Is this going to all be contained within the Stark release, or will I need to install something like the launcher add-on (plugin) to launch these games?

And secondly, how can I go about preparing my roms and obtain box art to prepare for this?

- Elvis - 2009-03-03

eQUIV Wrote:I'm very curious about this emulation support. Is this going to all be contained within the Stark release, or will I need to install something like the launcher add-on (plugin) to launch these games?

And secondly, how can I go about preparing my roms and obtain box art to prepare for this?

I double that! I heard about this 720p MAME-Emulator, will it be integrated into Stark? Man, this a dream-come-true to play all this great games from my youth. Nod
Will it be possible to scrap boxart? Best feature ever heard of, but I am just referring to eQUIV`s post, so please don`t tell me djh never really said something about an emulator-integration.

- asphinx - 2009-03-03

I so had not noticed that, even though I've seen the "tags" before, always wondered how those are changed? But that is very off topic, so I am going to stop now.. Wink

- djh_ - 2009-03-03

The emulator info screens were just mockups, unfortunately, though I think they were republished elsewhere which has lead to some confusion. XBMC doesn't have a game library.

- Jezz_X - 2009-03-03

djh_ Wrote:The emulator info screens were just mockups, unfortunately, though I think they were republished elsewhere which has lead to some confusion. XBMC doesn't have a game library.

Ahh the good old internet rumor mill can't beat it Laugh

- Villain - 2009-03-03

I hope some beta testers can post TV Series view. Smile

- djh_ - 2009-03-03

Like I mentioned before, I'm not happy with the new TV show view so it's been put on the backburner. The one in this release will be a placeholder based on the same view types as everything else. I'll post some screens shortly, though it's nothing you haven't seen already.

- User 42580 - 2009-03-03

djh_
Anynews on the PDF user manual?
Im hopping to be able to get my media 'stark ready' before the release.

- jtap06 - 2009-03-03

Any beta tester that would be so kind as to release some screenies or a quick video? I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by the XBMC community. Smile

- Hitcher - 2009-03-03

jtap06 Wrote:Any beta tester that would be so kind as to release some screenies or a quick video? I am sure it would be greatly appreciated by the XBMC community. Smile

You'll have to wait until Friday at the earliest -

djh_ Wrote:A quick update...

Some unexpected work came my way and knocked things back by a couple of days. So while the public release date is still March 30, I won't be sending the beta version to testers until Friday. I need to make sure it's at a stage where testing would be productive, and I think a couple of extra days should do it.

I haven't contacted any of the intended testers yet. I've asked jm about setting up a private forum for these last few weeks so I'm waiting on that. Once that's done, I'll gather some folks together and give them a quick heads up before getting things underway.

Whether people post screens or discuss the beta in public is up to them; they'll be the ones getting PMs up the ying yang

(And no, I don't want beta versions being distributed.)