Kodi Community Forum
Three... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Three... (/showthread.php?tid=45038)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- Ayala - 2009-03-09

it seems I always come to a pleasant surprise, impressive progress! Wink

- XBMCG33K - 2009-03-09

I certainly hope "Wide" view doesn't return. I finally made the jump to posters and agree with poster view 100% more than any other.

- daveisadork - 2009-03-09

Here's another mirror:

http://aeon.davehayes.org/AeonStark_Beta_Preview.zip

- Ayala - 2009-03-09

XBMCG33K Wrote:I certainly hope "Wide" view doesn't return. I finally made the jump to posters and agree with poster view 100% more than any other.

if I know djh well, you're pretty much safe! though someone will mod them in for sure.

- Choix - 2009-03-09

djh_ Wrote:I'm aware that the multiple covers are quite unpopular. I'll see about making it so fewer are visible when there are one or two items.

I'm glad you said that, it was the only thing I didn't like about the skin to be honest.

I think it's kind of silly to scroll through the same artwork when selecting different songs from the same album. One picture is enough. Oo

- LaTropa64 - 2009-03-09

XBMCG33K Wrote:I certainly hope "Wide" view doesn't return. I finally made the jump to posters and agree with poster view 100% more than any other.

I'm hearing banners are gone for good. I only care because I still use the old Xbox1 with PM3 on a couple of TV's and they look great in it. And even though Stark will only be on one TV, I'll still probably be making the switch to convert all my tv show banners to poster art.

- neurosis13 - 2009-03-09

please,more videos guys
:-)

- Livin - 2009-03-09

harryzimm Wrote:Sony fanboy?

maybe Sony stuff is free in Germany?

<that is the only way I'd use it> Oo

- markiz - 2009-03-09

I'm requesting an option to make xbmc child/wife-safe. I want to be able to have a setting that will disable all the options in views. It's really great that you can switch between layouts and do some reordering etc. But my child/wife will not do this. So to them these options are only confusing.

If you want to make a skin that are really easy to use. You should have this in mind. At least, that's what I think :-)

- mkv1080p - 2009-03-09

markiz Wrote:I'm requesting an option to make xbmc child/wife-safe. I want to be able to have a setting that will disable all the options in views. It's really great that you can switch between layouts and do some reordering etc. But my child/wife will not do this. So to them these options are only confusing.

If you want to make a skin that are really easy to use. You should have this in mind. At least, that's what I think :-)

I agree.

- Bob___ - 2009-03-09

Livin Wrote:maybe Sony stuff is free in Germany?

<that is the only way I'd use it> Oo

Sorry to burst your bubble, but jn13's location is Luxemburg and that is definitive not Germany Laugh And i doubt that Sony hardware is for free in Luxemburg also.

- LaTropa64 - 2009-03-09

markiz Wrote:I'm requesting an option to make xbmc child/wife-safe. I want to be able to have a setting that will disable all the options in views. It's really great that you can switch between layouts and do some reordering etc. But my child/wife will not do this. So to them these options are only confusing.

Definitely. I actually did something similar for a computer I was giong to setup for my parents by diving in and editing the XML files to nuke the options to change views, sort order, etc. after I had set them up just how they needed to be. I didn't really know what I was doing though so it didn't work out perfectly and I never ended up using it.

- dogotcat - 2009-03-09

Cannot underestimate how much I want this feature. For the whole family to use. Lets get in the final build.

- nekrosoft13 - 2009-03-09

good idea, something like a lockdown, can watch content, but not change anything.

- eQUIV - 2009-03-09

Agreed. Very good idea. My gf and friends occasionally get lost in the menu view type options and/or accidentally mess up how I had them set. It's be cool if you could just bind a "lock" option to a certain key/button etc.

Although, even if it was an option somewhere in the settings menu it wouldn't be a big deal, the only time I really make changes is between library/file mode when adding/deleting sources.