Kodi Community Forum
Three... - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Three... (/showthread.php?tid=45038)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- ethan_9219 - 2009-03-13

Tension113 Wrote:Ha.. That one has been bugging me.. As for now Batman Begins and Batman - The Dark Knight works.. and as long as the third one is titled Vengeance or something, it will all work out.. Smile

I had to number the Harry Potter series though.. I still have no idea what order they're supposed to be in unless I look..

okay,,....i guess numerical values are the way to go with everything until something better is worked out?

- Hitcher - 2009-03-13

At least the Bourne series had the decency to name them in alphabetical order -

Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum.

- jtap06 - 2009-03-13

sirreef Wrote:To both of you ... nice poster artwork. <wink> <wink>

Haha, thanks for getting those Varsity Blues and Sahara posters done by the way!! Smile

- Competes2win - 2009-03-13

I personally don't have any gripes about the way things are handled now... I just rename the titles in the library so that they all begin the same. Adding roman numerals where necessary. For example, Star Wars IV: A new Hope, Star Wars V: Empire Strikes Back, etc. and they show up in a group so to speak when alphabetized... I'm not sure I follow how Jtap finds this annoying?

(apparently I haven't refreshed in a while, and lot's of people responded since, forgive the response to a somewhat old topic.)

- CHiM - 2009-03-13

Jtap wanted to have a series appear as only one poster when you're flipping through everything in the showcase view, so there would only be one poster for "Star Wars" and if you selected that, then you'd get a second view for Star Wars I, II, and so on. Both your way and his way work, his way is just a bit more organized I guess. It really helps for movies like Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

- Choix - 2009-03-13

It would be nice if an addition number tag could be added to the NFOs so we could define where a certain movie appears in the list.

I'm not sure if this is a Stark issue or an XBMC issue though.

- Cranial - 2009-03-13

Choix Wrote:It would be nice if an addition number tag could be added to the NFOs so we could define where a certain movie appears in the list.

I'm not sure if this is a Stark issue or an XBMC issue though.

That would be an XBMC issue as it requires a change to Library mode code I believe. I do recall a request for 'series' ability in Movie library a while ago. I'll see if I can find it.

As for the nfo, I just added "James Bond - xx - " before the actual movie title in the nfo.

With Batman, you just add "Batman - xx - Batman Begins" and so on. It serves the purpose of grouping sequels together.

Now, this thread is really getting convoluted, and I'm sorry for being a part of that, so perhaps we should start using that big space under this thread for starting new ones? Wink

And Sirreef, thanks a lot for all your great artwork. Your help is greatly appreciated by all in the community. I've added a couple of posters to the site, but I'm just artistically retarded.

- mkv1080p - 2009-03-13

I think the HD flags stuff (1080p, dts, studio, bluray) are "monochromatically" dull. I think they should be colored. Bluray=blue, dts=red, 1080p=gold and so on.

- LaTropa64 - 2009-03-13

mkv1080p Wrote:I think the HD flags stuff (1080p, dts, studio, bluray) are "monochromatically" dull. I think they should be colored. Bluray=blue, dts=red, 1080p=gold and so on.

I think they look good how they are. I don't think they need to stand out anymore, but I guess if they were colored with but opaque, it would still be good.

How do we go about making use of all those anyways? Is there a specific way we are suppose to name our files?

- mkv1080p - 2009-03-13

supposedly you don't have to do anything to the file naming scheme since xbmc will read the file internally but I don't know if the most current stark does that yet or xbmc coders are even done with the feature. Hopefully we don't have to rename the files.

- wilco78 - 2009-03-13

Hi, question... I am using XBMC on a mac mini... Will it be possible to use this skin with XBMC on my mac mini, or do you need a specific version of XBMC?

- smcnally75 - 2009-03-13

mkv1080p Wrote:I think the HD flags stuff (1080p, dts, studio, bluray) are "monochromatically" dull. I think they should be colored. Bluray=blue, dts=red, 1080p=gold and so on.

I like the fact that they don't stand out brightly. IMO, coloring them would make it look ugly. It would break the consistancy of the rest of the skin.

- timdog82001 - 2009-03-13

wilco78 Wrote:Hi, question... I am using XBMC on a mac mini... Will it be possible to use this skin with XBMC on my mac mini, or do you need a specific version of XBMC?

this skin will "work" on any version of xbmc. It may not run smoothly or be very usable, but it will technically work. Assuming you have a relatively recent mac mini, I think you should be fine...

- wilco78 - 2009-03-13

timdog82001 Wrote:this skin will "work" on any version of xbmc. It may not run smoothly or be very usable, but it will technically work. Assuming you have a relatively recent mac mini, I think you should be fine...

I am about to buy a mac mini, I use XMBC on a windows pc now... Got no idea how it works though (a mac) and how fast it is, but that will probably show itself... Another question... Is there currently just one version of XBMC (the release is 8.10, codenamed Atlantis) or are there ohter versions? I see people talking about SVN ***... What is that? Or are they talking about a source code version?

- smcnally75 - 2009-03-13

wilco78 Wrote:I am about to buy a mac mini, I use XBMC on a windows pc now... Got no idea how it works though (a mac) and how fast it is, but that will probably show itself... Another question... Is there currently just one version of XBMC (the release is 8.10, codenamed Atlantis) or are there ohter versions? I see people talking about SVN ***... What is that? Or are they talking about a source code version?

Atlantis is that last "stable" release, but not the most recent build. There are new builds built very frequently that have added features and bug fixes. For Windows, I've been using Jester's latest build from SVN that are located HERE. As you can see, his latest build is less than 2 weeks old.