Kodi Community Forum
.CDG Karaoke-files support for music - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Kodi Application (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+--- Thread: .CDG Karaoke-files support for music (/showthread.php?tid=4654)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- lion2 - 2005-02-15

you can fix that easily my going to the my video settings an changing the boundaries of the screen.

- MrT - 2005-02-15

but i have done that (atleast for video). its set perfekt for video, but karaoke looks to ignore that.
hm. tried to calibrate again, and voila, that fixed it. thanks a lot dude Smile

another question; is there a way to turn off the "visualistaion" that shows behind the karaoke text? i turned the background transparency to 255, but it still shows a bit in the corners, unless you calibrate it absolutly perfect.

- Rikochet - 2005-02-16

a couple of days ago the karaoke patch compiled into the latest cvs fine....

today i have tried 3 times and get an error linking...
playercorefactory.obj : error lnk2019: unresolved external symbol "public: thiscall cplayercorefactory::createplayer(class cstdstr<char> const &,class iplayercallback &)const " (?createplayer@cplayercorefactory@@qbepaviplayer@@abv?$cstdstr@d@@aaviplayercallback@@@z)
release/xbmc.exe : fatal error lnk1120: 1 unresolved externals

any ideas how to fix?

- lion2 - 2005-02-17

(mrt @ feb. 15 2005,17:29 Wrote:another question; is there a way to turn off the "visualistaion" that shows behind the karaoke text? i turned the background transparency to 255, but it still shows a bit in the corners, unless you calibrate it absolutly perfect.
that's the only fix i know, is to calibrate the the transparency perfectly.

- strick - 2005-02-20

hi, could someone please tell me how to apply this patch? i've got all the tools and the patch, but dont know what to do with it.. do i unpack it to a certain directory?

thanks

- strick - 2005-02-21

ok, never mind my previous queststion.
but i have a new one now.. when compiling with the patch i get this error

xbmc\guiwindowsettingscategory.cpp(387) : error c2065: 'lcd_mode_type_lcd' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowsettingscategory.cpp(388) : error c2065: 'lcd_mode_type_vfd' : undeclared identifier
rebuild all: 3 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped

it compiled fine without the patch, so is this a error with the patch or is it me doing something wrong?

- jmarshall - 2005-02-21

if you don't know how to fix the issue, i suggest you hold off until it's in cvs.

- Rikochet - 2005-02-21

strick:

im getting the exact same error as well as of today

xbmc\guiwindowsettingscategory.cpp(387) : error c2065: 'lcd_mode_type_lcd' : undeclared identifier
xbmc\guiwindowsettingscategory.cpp(388) : error c2065: 'lcd_mode_type_vfd' : undeclared identifier

must be a mistake in the cvs

- jmarshall - 2005-02-21

grrrrr....

it's not a bug in cvs. cvs changes (daily, sometimes hourly). this patch includes an out of date version of guiwindowsettingscategory.cpp. you should merge it with the version in cvs - not overwrite it.

it probably includes other files that are now out of date as well.

if you don't know how to correctly apply patches, it is probably best to wait until someone puts the patch into cvs.

- strick - 2005-02-21

well, i already did that, changed a few things in guiwindowsettingscategory.cpp and guisettings.cpp.. now i got a more difficult error:

playercorefactory.obj : error lnk2019: unresolved external symbol "public: thiscall cplayercorefactory::createplayer(class cstdstr<char> const &,class iplayercallback &)const " (?createplayer@cplayercorefactory@@qbepaviplayer@@abv?$cstdstr@d@@aaviplayercallback@@@z)
release/xbmc.exe : fatal error lnk1120: 1 unresolved externals

i'm looking into this now, but doutbt i'll figure this one out.. :hmm:

- Rikochet - 2005-02-23

what is the correct way to apply the patch?  i can succesfully build the solution in vis studio and the latest cvs works fine on my xbox.  it doesnt appear this patch is a priority to be added to the cvs anytime soon...so please gimme the quick rundown how to successfully merge this patch using visual studio so i can build my solution correctly.

thx

- Nickman - 2005-02-23

(rikochet @ feb. 23 2005,14:28 Wrote:what is the correct way to apply the patch?  i can succesfully build the solution in vis studio and the latest cvs works fine on my xbox.  it doesnt appear this patch is a priority to be added to the cvs anytime soon...so please gimme the quick rundown how to successfully merge this patch using visual studio so i can build my solution correctly.

thx
if it's that important just set you cvs client to get the cvs tree from 10-02-2005 and then aply the patch. should compile without any problem.

if that isn't good enough try to get it working yourself. it will be included sooner or later in the cvs tree.

respect the developers and stop bugging them.
just my 2 cents.

- strick - 2005-02-23

ah cool, thanks alot! i didnt think that was possible in cvs, so i googled around for hours trying to find somewhere to download a older cvs source from around that date :lookaround:

- Nickman - 2005-02-23

(strick @ feb. 23 2005,17:00 Wrote:ah cool, thanks alot! i didnt think that was possible in cvs, so i googled around for hours trying to find somewhere to download a older cvs source from around that date :lookaround:
i just tried to apply the patch to the latest cvs tree and got it to work on my first try. but i guess you haven't coded before ?

i ain't gonna go through it step by step though.
use the old version and wait for it to be included.

- Rikochet - 2005-02-23

i apologize if i came off to be bugging.  however i am a beginner to visual studio and my kids really enjoy this karaoke plugin.  i as well have spent quite a few hours playing with the cvs and building new versions of xbmc from the latest source.  i had just hoped it was an easy process to add this karaoke patch into the cvs and someone could let me know in a few steps how to do it...

anyways thanx for the help so far in this thread, thanx to the developers of xbmc for an awesome media interface, and thanx to stcogoli for the time put into this patch so far.

again i didnt mean to be asking for help from developers i meant for other users that have added this patch to the cvs themselves if they didnt mind to let me know the steps to do it.   Smile