Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- infy - 2009-08-07

english (windows is english too but my input language is dutch, with united states international keyboard)

I've now uninstalled, deleted the dir, reinstalled, done mipupdate, removed all nfos & fanart. Rescanned.

With the exact same outcome. (for settings all I did was add the dir and tick overwrite nfo)

no I did not get that dialog

- fekker - 2009-08-07

infy Wrote:I'm sorry but I'm not having much luck with it at the moment "root\TV SHOW\Season 1\TV SHOW.s01e01.avi (also tried a few alternatives for filename)

XBMC naming TV

just tell me plainly how you want things named.

It does read the shows correctly just not the eps
open a command prompt (start > run > cmd)
change directory to your mip install folder
cd c:\program files\mediainfoplus
please run the following command and pastebin the debug.txt file
miptvupdate.exe --debug >> debug.txt

- infy - 2009-08-07

I've now set it to use TV as opposed to DVD order...AND THEN IT WORKS :o
Even though the files are dvdrips.

thanks for your help. No idea what the hell is going on but it should help me to figure out why other dirs aren't being detected properly

- fekker - 2009-08-08

infy Wrote:I've now set it to use TV as opposed to DVD order...AND THEN IT WORKS :o
Even though the files are dvdrips.

thanks for your help. No idea what the hell is going on but it should help me to figure out why other dirs aren't being detected properly

must be a bug, i'll look into it as well

- GeekInOhio - 2009-08-08

All,

Awesome program, and working flawlessly, except that it doesn't appear to like any of my movies starting with T - Z.

v2.0.1.2914
Windows XP Home SP3

I have two external hard drives with movies stored on them. Movies are ripped to ISO format, one movie per folder. Both folder and file are the movie name. I have the root of both drives mapped, and as I said, it finds everything through S off of BOTH drives, but doesn't find any movie starting with the letter T - Z.

I even went in and specifically added G:\Taxi as a mapped area to search, still no joy. Just to make sure it wasn't drive specific, I copied that movie to the other external drive, hit "Load Movies" and got the same result.

I'm not exactly sure how to turn on debugging, but will be happy to dump a log if someone will point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

- fekker - 2009-08-08

GeekInOhio Wrote:All,

Awesome program, and working flawlessly, except that it doesn't appear to like any of my movies starting with T - Z.

v2.0.1.2914
Windows XP Home SP3

I have two external hard drives with movies stored on them. Movies are ripped to ISO format, one movie per folder. Both folder and file are the movie name. I have the root of both drives mapped, and as I said, it finds everything through S off of BOTH drives, but doesn't find any movie starting with the letter T - Z.

I even went in and specifically added G:\Taxi as a mapped area to search, still no joy. Just to make sure it wasn't drive specific, I copied that movie to the other external drive, hit "Load Movies" and got the same result.

I'm not exactly sure how to turn on debugging, but will be happy to dump a log if someone will point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

sounds like it's getting hung on a hidden system directory (my guess sys vol info), try putting all them (or just a few test movies) into a sub folder off the root of the drive and see if it loads them.. (if they are in the root of the drive that is)

also try 1918 build and see if it picks up on them

- GeekInOhio - 2009-08-08

fekker Wrote:sounds like it's getting hung on a hidden system directory (my guess sys vol info), try putting all them (or just a few test movies) into a sub folder off the root of the drive and see if it loads them.. (if they are in the root of the drive that is)

also try 1918 build and see if it picks up on them

I put them all in a Movies sub folder and that fixed it. Thanks!

- logictester - 2009-08-09

fekker, would it be possible to add <mpaa> certification tag to the tv episodes nfo's?

- fekker - 2009-08-09

logictester Wrote:fekker, would it be possible to add <mpaa> certification tag to the tv episodes nfo's?

I'll have to double check, but I don't think that field is in the .nfo files.

- logictester - 2009-08-09

this update (in svn for some time now) #6968 it's possible to use <mpaa> in tv episode level as well as season and tvshow and andyblac's aeon showmix flags it, so far i've been manually adding those but if it can be done with MIP it would be awsome Smile

- andyblac - 2009-08-10

logictester Wrote:this update (in svn for some time now) #6968 it's possible to use <mpaa> in tv episode level as well as season and tvshow and andyblac's aeon showmix flags it, so far i've been manually adding those but if it can be done with MIP it would be awsome Smile

i fairly sure that XBMC read the tag for MPAA episodes form TVSHOW.nfo, i am sure it's only a link, not independent.

- logictester - 2009-08-10

andyblac Wrote:i fairly sure that XBMC read the tag for MPAA episodes form TVSHOW.nfo, i am sure it's only a link, not independent.

aw, that is even better Smile

- johnny - 2009-08-11

Quick question, I have been creating wide icons for my movies on xbox (any that I can't find on e.g. mediaicons.org).
What site/location would you recommend I upload my icons to in order to make them accessible through your program? mediaicons.org, a.n.other?

Thanks for any info, sorry if this is a silly question.

I haven't tried MIP yet but it sounds fantastic and I'll be having a go later :-)

- fekker - 2009-08-11

johnny Wrote:Quick question, I have been creating wide icons for my movies on xbox (any that I can't find on e.g. mediaicons.org).
What site/location would you recommend I upload my icons to in order to make them accessible through your program? mediaicons.org, a.n.other?

Thanks for any info, sorry if this is a silly question.

I haven't tried MIP yet but it sounds fantastic and I'll be having a go later :-)

mediaicons.org is the place to get the wide icons and to upload them to

- fekker - 2009-08-11

logictester Wrote:this update (in svn for some time now) #6968 it's possible to use <mpaa> in tv episode level as well as season and tvshow and andyblac's aeon showmix flags it, so far i've been manually adding those but if it can be done with MIP it would be awsome Smile

noted, will look into that one