Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- craigd - 2009-04-02

I have a large movie collection, 1800+, so scanning in the past has been a nightmare I'm loving the idea of nfo's and have had great success with media companion. I keep all my movies in root folders and all files are name in format "title (year) partx.mkv" though not all movies contain multiple parts or year. I have already been maintaining data via mediacompanion and all have .tbn, -fanart.jpg & .nfo files in same folder. I really would like to move over to MIP to get media tags for aeon and hopefully getvideoartwork support when available. here's the problems I have so far....

1. Multi part files (ie movie part1.mkv, movie part2.mkv) are not stacked in MIP and so appear as 2 movies is there any way to avoid this?

2. When trying to add movies I go to load mvies then whether I try to precache or autopilot the app seems to ignore current nfo files. This is causing it download masses of duplicate/unneeded data but also it keeps prompting me for duplicate movies even though the imdb title is in the present nfo. Is there any way to get it to just scan present info first.

3. When I run autopilot it seems to keep my modified titles which is the most important part of my nfo's which is great but it overwrites the playcount tag so I lose the ability to track watched movies from my nfo's.

4. or possibly 3b, in mediacompanion there is a watched/unwatched button which is a great feature to which I can find no equivilant in MIP2 is there anything similar in this app.

5. I get the feeling most of my issues stem from the fact I use root rather than individual folders. Is this likely the case and if so is there any automated way to get my movies seperated down into folders?

I've tried to find answers in this thread and the wiki but so far no luck, apologies if these have been covered previously but if anyone can assist I'd greatly appreciate it.

- fekker - 2009-04-02

Ayla Wrote:Fekker;

I tried reading the wiki, but I still don't quite get the difference between Auto Pilot and PreCache?

I noticed that PreCache respects the settings I have set up in the MIP settings, so I can get TMDB posters for example. That is very nice and what I want, but PreCache is much worse at guessing the correct moviename on IMDB:

With Auto Pilot I was asked to pick my movie from the "there are more movies with the same name" dialog, about 10 times (out of 200 movies).

With PreCache it asks me to pick from a list on more than half of the movies(!) - It takes forever to do a full scan like that and makes it unusable for large collections.

I would really like to do an auto scan of my whole movie collection, but with the best poster quality (TMDB) and without having to pick the movie name from a list more than half of the times.

Any ideas?

And thanks again for a great program and very fast support in this thread Smile

let me give ya the ideas behind why i made those options

pre-cache
mip uses a ton of images, clicking on a movie and having it download for every item was annoying as hell... welcome to precache, where it builds a list of all the files it will use for the movies you have loaded, and downloads them if they are not in cache

auto-pilot
hey, i setup all those wide icons and they look retarded on skin X on the xbox.. i want to use posters.. welcome auto-pilot, a way to process everything in the currently loaded movies automatically.
-- this is limited right now to the original source of posters, it needs updated and I plan to

Quote:1. Multi part files (ie movie part1.mkv, movie part2.mkv) are not stacked in MIP and so appear as 2 movies is there any way to avoid this?
those should stack, filenames please

Quote:2. When trying to add movies I go to load mvies then whether I try to precache or autopilot the app seems to ignore current nfo files. This is causing it download masses of duplicate/unneeded data but also it keeps prompting me for duplicate movies even though the imdb title is in the present nfo. Is there any way to get it to just scan present info first.
if the names are 100% match, that would mean the .nfo file is not a valid xml file.. can you pastebin an nfo where the filename matched, but mip ignored it. (as well as the name of the file)

Quote:and all files are name in format "title (year) partx.mkv"
BINGO! i see you have everything named as if it where stacked.. NOW THAT MAKES SENSE!!
that's the issue, i stack everything that's named in a stacked manner.. i.e.

dogs.200bc-part1.avi
has an .nfo
dogs.200bc.nfo

Remove extension from file, strip out stacked item data, append .nfo, save file.

Quote:3. When I run autopilot it seems to keep my modified titles which is the most important part of my nfo's which is great but it overwrites the playcount tag so I lose the ability to track watched movies from my nfo's.

4. or possibly 3b, in mediacompanion there is a watched/unwatched button which is a great feature to which I can find no equivilant in MIP2 is there anything similar in this app.
I'm not sure if that is going to be something that can still be done with .nfo's .. there's a big discussion on watched items and .nfo files.
If it's going to be available, i'll add it in

Quote:5. I get the feeling most of my issues stem from the fact I use root rather than individual folders. Is this likely the case and if so is there any automated way to get my movies seperated down into folders?
sorta, it's a one click thing now per movie.
when you load the movies, click on the Move To Folder button over on the right by the imdb data .. near (reload, change, save)

Quote:I've tried to find answers in this thread and the wiki but so far no luck, apologies if these have been covered previously but if anyone can assist I'd greatly appreciate it.
yeah, wiki is outta date, and this thread is kinda a war zone, and i've been trying to code more then document to get the bugs ironed out.. and i'm outta mountain dew so today's gonna be interesting.

- Anacotic - 2009-04-02

I really like your programm but i have one question. Is it possible to add multilanguage support to the Movies?

Or Scrap the Movie infos from the German Database ofdb.de till now i scanned my Movies with MIP and replaced the english text manually with the german one...

hope for help
thx

- fekker - 2009-04-02

Kilack Wrote:Hi,

Am I doing something wrong? recently it seems MIP has stopped getting episode thumbs. I check on thetvdb.com and they are definitely there but mip seems to just get the folder.jpg, the .nfo for each episode but no episode.tbn files..

I just load mip and then click load tv, I also notice that each time it downloads about 3,000 files during the precache stage, if i reboot my pc and do this 5 minutes later it downloads them all again, is that how it is meant to work?

This is using 1.0.0.2448 and also tried 2801, "download tv episode thumbs" is ticked.
(startrek - voyager, season 1 is an example, where it got all the correct .nfo files but not a single thumb for any episode..)

cheeeers

Sounds like you can't get out to port 8080 on http, which would mean it's trying to download them, but can't .. i'll bet it looks like they are downloading at warp speed too Big Grin

episode images are the only ones that are on a mirror site that use a non-standard port for http access.

- fekker - 2009-04-02

Anacotic Wrote:I really like your programm but i have one question. Is it possible to add multilanguage support to the Movies?

Or Scrap the Movie infos from the German Database ofdb.de till now i scanned my Movies with MIP and replaced the english text manually with the german one...

hope for help
thx

i'm working on adding that one to mip so you can hit a button a get the data from them.. (initially) and later it will hopefully work just like it does not for imdb in english.

some parts i have to guess though as I don't know any german and have no idea what is labeled what

I'll need help with that one for sure when it comes to checking for bugs and stuff going to the wrong field.

- mindweaver - 2009-04-02

Thank you for your extensive answer Smile

- craigd - 2009-04-02

Thanks for the help, here's an example, I'm just working with a test folder of copied files at the moment.

In the above screen you'll see on the left several of the movies appear twice although it appears to have correctlly stripped the part info off the filename.

Whenever it encounters these it brings up the dialogue dupklicate titles found, in this example I've used star wars clone wars , dunno why?, which has the following files in the folder.

Star Wars - Clone Wars part1.avi
Star Wars - Clone Wars part2.avi
Star Wars - Clone Wars part1.nfo
Star Wars - Clone Wars.tbn
Star Wars - Clone Wars-fanart.jpg

The NFO contains following...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<movie>
<title>Star Wars: Clone Wars</title>
<rating>8.2</rating>
<year>2003</year>
<top250>0</top250>
<votes>3,445</votes>
<outline>The events and battles of the Old Republic&apos;s last major war is recounted.</outline>
<plot></plot>
<tagline>The Revenge Begins (Volume II)</tagline>
<runtime>69 min (volume 1) | 15 min (season 2) | 5 min (season 1) | Australia:127 min (DVD)</runtime>
<thumb></thumb>
<mpaa>TV-Y7</mpaa>
<playcount>1</playcount>
<id>tt0361243</id>
<genre>Action / Fantasy / Sci-Fi / Animation / Short / Adventure</genre>
<credits>Bryan Andrews / Mark Andrews</credits>
<director></director>
<premiered></premiered>
<studio>Cartoon Network</studio>
<trailer>http://www.totaleclips.com/Player/Bounce.aspx?eclipid=e16045&amp;bitrateid=310&amp;vendorid=102&amp;type=.flv</trailer>
<actor></actor>
</movie>

I've taken out plot and actors for ease of viewing but otherwise exact. The imdb details are contained and in individual files all seems to scan correctly when read.

- fekker - 2009-04-02

Overall update on current status:

I think there are 2 main things that are causing headaches

1) Mip requires your .nfo files be in xml format, so half xml and half text is not going to be loaded, more then 1 root element is also not going to be loaded. MIP will look for the imdbid in that file, and use it to get the data, however it's not going to read up field level items.

2) The getting started wizard in the install version (2801) is out of date, and has been updated, however if you install the app and then run it before patching it, the old wizard will show up and you're not going to see that you have both file level movies and folder level movies, but you have to tell it what's what and where it is for it to scan correctly.

- fekker - 2009-04-02

craigd Wrote:Thanks for the help, here's an example, I'm just working with a test folder of copied files at the moment.

In the above screen you'll see on the left several of the movies appear twice although it appears to have correctlly stripped the part info off the filename.

Whenever it encounters these it brings up the dialogue dupklicate titles found, in this example I've used star wars clone wars , dunno why?, which has the following files in the folder.

Star Wars - Clone Wars part1.avi
Star Wars - Clone Wars part2.avi
Star Wars - Clone Wars part1.nfo
Star Wars - Clone Wars.tbn
Star Wars - Clone Wars-fanart.jpg

The NFO contains following...
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<movie>
<title>Star Wars: Clone Wars</title>
<rating>8.2</rating>
<year>2003</year>
<top250>0</top250>
<votes>3,445</votes>
<outline>The events and battles of the Old Republic&apos;s last major war is recounted.</outline>
<plot></plot>
<tagline>The Revenge Begins (Volume II)</tagline>
<runtime>69 min (volume 1) | 15 min (season 2) | 5 min (season 1) | Australia:127 min (DVD)</runtime>
<thumb></thumb>
<mpaa>TV-Y7</mpaa>
<playcount>1</playcount>
<id>tt0361243</id>
<genre>Action / Fantasy / Sci-Fi / Animation / Short / Adventure</genre>
<credits>Bryan Andrews / Mark Andrews</credits>
<director></director>
<premiered></premiered>
<studio>Cartoon Network</studio>
<trailer>http://www.totaleclips.com/Player/Bounce.aspx?eclipid=e16045&amp;bitrateid=310&amp;vendorid=102&amp;type=.flv</trailer>
<actor></actor>
</movie>

I've taken out plot and actors for ease of viewing but otherwise exact. The imdb details are contained and in individual files all seems to scan correctly when read.

coolness.. i think i found the bug in the load routine of file level movies!!

test build coming .. coding it now

- Anacotic - 2009-04-02

fekker Wrote:i'm working on adding that one to mip so you can hit a button a get the data from them.. (initially) and later it will hopefully work just like it does not for imdb in english.

some parts i have to guess though as I don't know any german and have no idea what is labeled what

I'll need help with that one for sure when it comes to checking for bugs and stuff going to the wrong field.

No problem. If you are so far I would be pleased you to help.

Which concerns the German tags perhaps could help the Scrapper of xbmc?!

- pletopia - 2009-04-02

hey fekker, i'm trying to get MIP working so i can take better advantage of Stark's flags

i installed a clean copy of 2801 today and replaced the exe with the 2831 build

i loaded up MIP, pointed it to my movies dir and set some settings that are appropriate for my setup (write movie.nfo, enable Support Skin Based Flagging)

when i load up a movies and then double click on one, it runs for a bit and then i get an exception error

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "2.400" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
   at movieinfoplus.xbmcMediaInfo.Fileinfo.toTagData(Fileinfo& xmifi)
   at movieinfoplus.movie.saveimdb2(movie& tmovie, Boolean writemovienfo, Boolean writemovienamedotnfo)
   at movieinfoplus.maincollection.saveNfoFromGuiText()
   at movieinfoplus.maincollection.bshMovieSaveChanges_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpec.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpecAny.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpec.PerformClick(EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpecView.a(Object A_0, MouseEventArgs A_1)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.OnClick(MouseEventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ToolTipController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewManager.MouseUp(MouseEventArgs e, Point rawPt)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonHeaderGroup.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
mediainfoplus
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.2831
    Win32 Version: 2.0.0.2831
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/mediainfoplus.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit
    Assembly Version: 3.0.10.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.10.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.DLL
TabControlEX
    Assembly Version: 0.0.3216.38616
    Win32 Version: 0.0.3216.38616
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/TabControlEX.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
vlc8dqgx
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
dskyhare

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

any ideas ??

- fekker - 2009-04-02

pletopia Wrote:hey fekker, i'm trying to get MIP working so i can take better advantage of Stark's flags

i installed a clean copy of 2801 today and replaced the exe with the 2831 build

i loaded up MIP, pointed it to my movies dir and set some settings that are appropriate for my setup (write movie.nfo, enable Support Skin Based Flagging)

when i load up a movies and then double click on one, it runs for a bit and then i get an exception error

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "2.400" to type 'Double' is not valid. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDouble(String Value)
   at movieinfoplus.xbmcMediaInfo.Fileinfo.toTagData(Fileinfo& xmifi)
   at movieinfoplus.movie.saveimdb2(movie& tmovie, Boolean writemovienfo, Boolean writemovienamedotnfo)
   at movieinfoplus.maincollection.saveNfoFromGuiText()
   at movieinfoplus.maincollection.bshMovieSaveChanges_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpec.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpecAny.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpec.PerformClick(EventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonSpecView.a(Object A_0, MouseEventArgs A_1)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.OnClick(MouseEventArgs e)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ToolTipController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewManager.MouseUp(MouseEventArgs e, Point rawPt)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonHeaderGroup.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
mediainfoplus
    Win32 Version: 2.0.0.2831
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/mediainfoplus.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit
    Assembly Version: 3.0.10.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.10.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.DLL
TabControlEX
    Assembly Version: 0.0.3216.38616
    Win32 Version: 0.0.3216.38616
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/TabControlEX.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
vlc8dqgx
dskyhare

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

any ideas ??

yup.. i know what's going on there.. i'll include that in the next test release

I found 2 issues with file level movies that I totally missed somehow.. those are coming in the next test build as well.

- pletopia - 2009-04-02

kewl kewl ... i'll wait for the next build i guess then

thx for the response

- Ayla - 2009-04-02

fekker,

Using latest build: 2831, trying only to update media information, I get this error:

--------------------------------------------------
System.IO.IOException: Syntax in filename, folder or disk name is wrong.

ved System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
ved System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
ved System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
ved System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append)
ved System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize)
ved System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
ved movieinfoplus.mip.mov.Mov.writeMovXML(String folder, String filename)
ved movieinfoplus.movie.saveimdb2(movie& tmovie, Boolean writemovienfo, Boolean writemovienamedotnfo)
ved movieinfoplus.maincollection.autopilot(String primary, String secondary, Boolean posterTru, Boolean fanartTru, Boolean tbnTru, Boolean nfoTru, Boolean overwritenfoTru, Boolean replaceexsistingfolderimage, Boolean mediaonly)
ved movieinfoplus.maincollection.autopilotfromform(String primary, String secondary, Boolean posterTru, Boolean fanartTru, Boolean tbnTru, Boolean nfoTru, Boolean overwritenfoTru, Boolean overwritefolderjpg, Boolean mediaonly)
ved movieinfoplus.maincollection.bwAutopilot_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
ved System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
ved System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
--------------------------------------------------

Any ideas?

- fekker - 2009-04-02

In file level, i save the .nfo as the stripped name
ie.
300-part1.avi
the .nfo is
300.nfo

Since MC does this different then mip, I need to handle that data..
I can
Move it to the format I use
or
Copy it to the format that i use

if I move it, there's no issue when scanning in xbmc.. but MC prob won't find that .nfo if you switch back

if i copy it, xbmc might load the wrong .nfo file, but MC would show your data.

For now i'll move that file to the stacked name, so xbmc works correctly, just be aware of what's going on with it.