Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- turbinez - 2009-04-26

Fekker, here is the part of the log that has the error...

http://pastebin.com/m57d397bc

this only happens in Aeon Auriga when I am using the list view. When I scroll up or down in the movie section, it will keep popping up each and everytime with "operation not permitted". Looking at that log I believe it has a problem reading the tags inside the .nfo file? However whenever using using list view in the music and tv show section, i do not get this operation not permitted popup. It only happens to me when scrolling thru the list in the movies section.

I even tried reinstalling a fresh copy of xbmc to see if it would fix the problem and still no go. So I believe the problem lies in Aeon Auriga reading a certain file when scrolling to different movie titles that is causing this to pop up.

- fekker - 2009-04-26

for the error in the aeon view.

it can't find your movie.tbn file ..
Unable to open file : 'smb://192.168.1.4/Storage/Media/Movies/A%20Charlie%20Brown%20Thanksgiving%20%281973%29/movie.tbn'
unix_err:'2' error : 'No such file or directory'

for filters.. you can also apply file level filters to folder, as well as enter your own regular expression.

check the option to apply file level filters to folders (in settings) those are not case sensitive

to get everything before "german" it would be (.*)german
to get everything before illusion it would be (.*)illusion
the regex will match any case for any char

you can also have a bunch of things , i.e. an or list

the (.*) says use that as group 1 which is what the regex must have.
. = any char
*=any number of times
the ( and ) tell it to group that part and reference it as group 1 (first group)

haven't got to music auto-pilot yet, still have a few things in movie's autopilot to finish up as well (mpaa with cert data for one).

digitalhigh and I are sorting out naming conventions for extra images as well.

- turbinez - 2009-04-26

fekker Wrote:for the error in the aeon view.

it can't find your movie.tbn file ..
Unable to open file : 'smb://192.168.1.4/Storage/Media/Movies/A%20Charlie%20Brown%20Thanksgiving%20%281973%29/movie.tbn'
unix_err:'2' error : 'No such file or directory'

for filters.. you can also apply file level filters to folder, as well as enter your own regular expression.

check the option to apply file level filters to folders (in settings) those are not case sensitive

. = any char
*=any number of times
the ( and ) tell it to group that part and reference it as group 1 (first group)

haven't got to music auto-pilot yet, still have a few things in movie's autopilot to finish up as well (mpaa with cert data for one).

digitalhigh and I are sorting out naming conventions for extra images as well.

Fekker, I do have that file in the proper location tho. is it because of the %20 in the filename? I am not sure why it says in the log it cant locate that movie.tbn file, it exists in that SMB share and file path. Any ideas? So is this a problem with a the Auriga skin or a problem in my MIP settings?

here's a recent one... i went into one of my movie folders and deleted every file, except for the actual movie file and reloaded the info... and tried it again, still got the operation not permitted error:

look at this log

http://pastebin.com/m54e44b37

those movie.tbn files do exists. I am not sure why aeon auriga's list view isn't picking it up? any ideas? all the other views work fine tho.

- seedzero - 2009-04-26

fekker Wrote:haven't got to music auto-pilot yet, still have a few things in movie's autopilot to finish up as well (mpaa with cert data for one).

Full on you are a legend fekker Big Grin

- Msan - 2009-04-26

fekker Wrote:for filters.. you can also apply file level filters to folder, as well as enter your own regular expression.

. = any char
*=any number of times

That might work IF there was an option to put in a custom regex in the movie section Smile So far there is only one in the Shows config Sad
Running 2884 now..

- fekker - 2009-04-26

Msan Wrote:That might work IF there was an option to put in a custom regex in the movie section Smile So far there is only one in the Shows config Sad
Running 2884 now..

it's in there, under the file level filters, custom filter.. then above that in the folder level filters, check apply file level filter to folders..

don't have a gui up right now, but pretty sure that's how i put things in there.

- fekker - 2009-04-26

turbinez Wrote:Fekker, I do have that file in the proper location tho. is it because of the %20 in the filename? I am not sure why it says in the log it cant locate that movie.tbn file, it exists in that SMB share and file path. Any ideas? So is this a problem with a the Auriga skin or a problem in my MIP settings?

here's a recent one... i went into one of my movie folders and deleted every file, except for the actual movie file and reloaded the info... and tried it again, still got the operation not permitted error:

look at this log

http://pastebin.com/m54e44b37

those movie.tbn files do exists. I am not sure why aeon auriga's list view isn't picking it up? any ideas? all the other views work fine tho.

have to refer ya to the aeon thread for that one, it's completely outside of mip, only other thing i could think of is if it was a 0k file..

- zeltak - 2009-04-26

Hi Fekker

I am still having the TV shows crash 100% of the times with the new version 2884 after the load series

Thx for all your efforts again

Zeltak

- fekker - 2009-04-26

zeltak Wrote:Hi Fekker

I am still having the TV shows crash 100% of the times with the new version 2884 after the load series

Thx for all your efforts again

Zeltak
exit mip
open config.xml, set tvshowdebug to true
open mip & load shows again
should be an output log
please pastebin it
thanks

- kulprit - 2009-04-26

So fekker, if i want to put (.*)1 and (.*)2 for example in the use before file name box, what would i seperate them with? Obviously 1 and 2 would be words, although just making the ones in the folder section not case sensitive would also solve this, as at the moment XViD and XviD are different to it.

- zeltak - 2009-04-26

hi again fekker

i dont have the tvshowdebug line in my config.xml. i tried to add it myself (with the correct xml formatting..i think Smile but i dont get a debug log window

any suggestions?

thx

Zeltak

- garyi - 2009-04-26

Hi, I downloaded this today and have spent the last 3 hours tending to its every need as it could not decide what film 'Matrix' or 'Xmen was' etc etc.

It then downloaded tonnes of stuff as expected.

Now what? what did it do with it.

When I select a film now, it then has to go back on line to get the info again, I thought it just downloaded it? What was I doing for the last 3 hours?

- digitalhigh - 2009-04-26

garyi Wrote:Hi, I downloaded this today and have spent the last 3 hours tending to its every need as it could not decide what film 'Matrix' or 'Xmen was' etc etc.

It then downloaded tonnes of stuff as expected.

Now what? what did it do with it.

When I select a film now, it then has to go back on line to get the info again, I thought it just downloaded it? What was I doing for the last 3 hours?

When scraping the movies, did you make sure to check "use folder names for lookup" when you set up the source? If this isn't checked, it doesn't use the .nfo's. Wink

- Msan - 2009-04-27

fekker Wrote:it's in there, under the file level filters, custom filter.. then above that in the folder level filters, check apply file level filter to folders..

don't have a gui up right now, but pretty sure that's how i put things in there.
ok, here is a pic of the setup screen: http://i44.tinypic.com/kdr8mw.jpg

I really don't see that option there anywhere...

- garyi - 2009-04-27

Digitalhigh as far as I am aware my movies do not have any nfos, I thought that was the point of the application?

Sadly I had to give up in the end, one to many unexplained end of exception errors resulting crashing (Or some such)