Kodi Community Forum
Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Info Plus - Manage your Movies, Shows, Tunes, NFO and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=47071)

- Msan - 2009-05-01

fekker Wrote:"When I hit create thumbnail for episode"
as well as for those getting errors when trying to compress or resize an image

32bit users
make sure you have this folder
C:\Program Files\mediainfoplus\3rdParty\ImageMagick
and there are files in there
.. if not, download and extract image magick to that folder. (file is on mip website)

I do have that directory and files in that folder, but do get the "path not found" or similar error Sad

Here is the output from the error that pops up:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError()
   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
   at movieinfoplus.maincollection.createepisodethumbnail(Boolean autopilot)
   at movieinfoplus.maincollection.CreateThumbnailForEpisodeToolStripMenuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///c:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
mediainfoplus
    Assembly Version: 2.0.1.2891
    Win32 Version: 2.0.1.2891
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/mediainfoplus.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3082 (QFE.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit
    Assembly Version: 3.0.10.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.10.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.DLL
TabControlEX
    Assembly Version: 0.0.3216.38616
    Win32 Version: 0.0.3216.38616
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/TabControlEX.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
dc53pbx9
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
rqwc12jn
zx87kmfd
m30irewy
cq19mn0q
w2idh3ju
pqbkmuiq
miplibfc
    Assembly Version: 2.0.1.2863
    Win32 Version: 2.0.1.2863
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/mediainfoplus/miplibfc.DLL
kb2acpyo

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

- Kilack - 2009-05-01

Hi Fekker,

Any chance the support for the 4 digit season codes might be slipped in sometime soon? Smile

- sumofatguy - 2009-05-01

Maybe I'm missing something here, but could someone quickly point out what I'm doing wrong...

My movies are all in separate folders. I would like MIP to automatically download fanart and posters (tbn's) for all my movies. When I run the autopilot, it downloads all the fanart for me, but never applies any of the posters. I have to go through each movie and select the poster manually. Is there an option or something I am missing to make it automatically select a poster for me? thanks a ton

- fekker - 2009-05-01

Msan Wrote:I do have that directory and files in that folder, but do get the "path not found" or similar error Sad

Here is the output from the error that pops up:

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

It prob would help if i put the Image Magick into the downloads area of the website Big Grin

http://mediainfoplus.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=1:2.0.1&download=8:image-magic-portable&Itemid=54

Download and extract that to

Quote:Any chance the support for the 4 digit season codes might be slipped in sometime soon?
I'll get it into the next patch

Quote:Maybe I'm missing something here, but could someone quickly point out what I'm doing wrong...

My movies are all in separate folders. I would like MIP to automatically download fanart and posters (tbn's) for all my movies.
make sure that impawards posters are enabled in the settings (for movies)
those are the only ones that autopilot checks right now, the other poster sites have not yet been added to mip

i'll try to get it into the next patch, can't guaranty it'll make it in time as there are a few areas that have to be modified for it to work correctly, but i'll try.

Quote:As to music, I mean mostly the automagical move&rename thingie (great idea, too bad it doesn't work) and music fana
great reminder.. the rename is just an error in the check (for mp3's only) i'll fix that one.. other types i can't rename as the drm is a major pain in the rear.
i'll do a quick loop for it's auto-pilot that will allow it to work to auto-assign fanarts.. it's not going to be all nice and provide info on what it's doing while it's running, but i'll add it in.. folks will say, it appears to hang for long times during this process.. yup, it's going to.. that will be the answer after it's in there.. I'd like to do it properly, but i don't think i'll have the time .. quick and dirty, but it'll work.

Quote:Hi, I was wondering is there a way to have MIP download the complete cast for movies and such? I noticed right now it's pulling from TMDB which usually only lists the top 5-10 stars. I want a more complete listing from IMDB. Is there a way to do this?
It is pulling from the imbd, i actually had that feature pulling all of them and it didn't go over well with a majority of users.. i'll see about setting an option to pull full or partial

- fekker - 2009-05-01

One other request that will be in the next patch.. ofdb in autopilot for easier swapping to german for the .nfo files.

I'll leave the toolbar item in place that does the current ofdb data as well.

- vism - 2009-05-01

Quote:It is pulling from the imbd, i actually had that feature pulling all of them and it didn't go over well with a majority of users.. i'll see about setting an option to pull full or partial

Oh, maybe I don't get how it's pulling the cast info. For example the movie 8 Mile, it doesn't pull Mekhi Phifer even though he's the 3rd listed on imdb. And I notice this across a lot of my movies where some obvious stars are left off while small part actors are being listed. Is it just how imdb is returning the data?

- Msan - 2009-05-01

fekker Wrote:It prob would help if i put the Image Magick into the downloads area of the website Big Grin

http://mediainfoplus.com/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&id=1:2.0.1&download=8:image-magic-portable&Itemid=54

Download and extract that to

I'll get it into the next patch

OK, I deleted everything in C:\Program Files\mediainfoplus\3rdParty\ImageMagick, downloaded the version on your site and extracted it to that dir. Tried creating a thumb and get the same error Sad
Is it looking for something else?

- kulprit - 2009-05-02

Any chance of including the "Do not overwrite nfo's in tv" as well. This works great for movies, and is the only thing I need so i can start using it for tv shows.

- hikaricore - 2009-05-02

TV nfos are pretty useless to begin with. Unless you do overwrite them you can't really use MIP proprerly.
With movies XBMC reads movie.nfo but without individual nfo files for series episodes scanning them with MIP would prove to be pretty pointless.

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-02

hikaricore Wrote:TV nfos are pretty useless to begin with. Unless you do overwrite them you can't really use MIP proprerly.
With movies XBMC reads movie.nfo but without individual nfo files for series episodes scanning them with MIP would prove to be pretty pointless.

??

What is useless about them? You can store the episode summary, writer, director, air date, as well as extra skin information. I don't see how that's pointless. Just curious.

@Fekkker - Hey, been busy as hell lately. Just wondering how things were coming with the studio stuff and importing from Serenity.

A few ideas I had that were in the same neighbourhood...

1. Importing of the network logos/media flags in a similar fashion?

2. A way to see a list of what studios are present that don't have a logo associated with it.

3. Are you possibly thinking about a way to just grab all the logos available from Fernferret's site? A neat idea would be to just bounce the images and xml from the site straight to the skin folder(s)?

4. On those same lines, people are probably going to start creating more network logos, which means that the numbering system will have to be updated...

5. Oh yeah...and howabout some way of not having to scan all the tv shows after updating the program??

Half of this has probably been discussed here already...I don't have nearly enough time to check everything that gets posted here. Big Grin

- kulprit - 2009-05-02

hikaricore, what i have discussed with fekker, is to rename rather than overwrite the nfo's i already have.

- fekker - 2009-05-02

vism Wrote:Oh, maybe I don't get how it's pulling the cast info. For example the movie 8 Mile, it doesn't pull Mekhi Phifer even though he's the 3rd listed on imdb. And I notice this across a lot of my movies where some obvious stars are left off while small part actors are being listed. Is it just how imdb is returning the data?

I matched xbmc's regex for the artist list, i think it ignore's some of the actors.

Quote:OK, I deleted everything in C:\Program Files\mediainfoplus\3rdParty\ImageMagick, downloaded the version on your site and extracted it to that dir. Tried creating a thumb and get the same error
Is it looking for something else?
are you running 32bit or 64bit? if it's 64bit you have to download and install image magick from there site and install it to mip's folder.

if it's 32bit, you might be missing ffmpeg in mip's root folder.

take episode full name, send to ffmpeg, then send to image magick for recompression, then display dialog for selection... temp files are stored in
C:\Program Files\movieinfoplus\temp\thumbs
(see if that folder exists and if there's anything in there.. if there is please post a list of the files to help isolate where it breaks)

Quote:Any chance of including the "Do not overwrite nfo's in tv" as well.
yup, i'll add the rename function to any invalid .nfo file .. <episodename>.orig.nfo

I think this is so they can tell the source, encode method, and subs and the reference was just to episodes if i remember correctly

I'm not sure on the network logos just yet, but i should be able to automate everything.

The problem is just going to be time to code and test it.

The next 4 weeks things are going to be crazy busy and insane all at the same time. Best case, 4 weeks and up running again, worst case, could end up being like Matt Foley's trademark line

- Msan - 2009-05-02

fekker Wrote:are you running 32bit or 64bit? if it's 64bit you have to download and install image magick from there site and install it to mip's folder.

if it's 32bit, you might be missing ffmpeg in mip's root folder.

take episode full name, send to ffmpeg, then send to image magick for recompression, then display dialog for selection... temp files are stored in
C:\Program Files\movieinfoplus\temp\thumbs
(see if that folder exists and if there's anything in there.. if there is please post a list of the files to help isolate where it breaks)

I'm running 32bit.. Seems the problem was the missing temp dir (C:\Program Files\movieinfoplus\temp\thumbs) I created that and it works fine now Smile

- hikaricore - 2009-05-02

digitalhigh Wrote:??

What is useless about them? You can store the episode summary, writer, director, air date, as well as extra skin information. I don't see how that's pointless. Just curious.

I'm talking about scene nfos....

- Vampirebat - 2009-05-02

first off this is great program it has made the tedious job organizing my media very easy.
i am trying to use the tagging function for the first time and when i attempt to apply a tag i get a JiT error and it replaces my .tbn and folder.jgp with a .png
i have imagemagick installed
im not sure what im doing wrong.