Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- san - 2009-04-11

Hi paul,

I've just tested Stark_Lite_Revision2.rar from the mediafire hosting you have in your sig. It looks great but it is performing pretty poorly on my xbox. Browsing through the menus or media is slow. Even the rss feed is stuttering.
Is it intended for the xbox or just a low end pc?

Thank you for the work on djh's awesome skin!

Cheers,
San

- kautious - 2009-04-12

WE HAVE A WINNER!!Big GrinLaughWink
I'm using malsbury Textures.540 with all media flags on, 720p random backdrops for Movies and Tvshows, Movies\TVShows fanart at 960x540 and I'm loving it.Big GrinLaugh
All my video files are playing with no stuttering,skipping,jerking.
Its just at smooth as PM3.HD on my xbox.
Thinks again everyone!!!

Oh.. I have about 16-18mb while browsing

- paul - 2009-04-12

g00fy1 Wrote:I like the home bar the way it is. Do you have an idea of how you want to change it? Got a mock up maybe?
No real ideas i was just fishing for your thoughts on the matter if you like it the way it is i will leave it as is.
san Wrote:Hi paul,

I've just tested Stark_Lite_Revision2.rar from the mediafire hosting you have in your sig. It looks great but it is performing pretty poorly on my xbox. Browsing through the menus or media is slow. Even the rss feed is stuttering.

Cheers,
San
Did you read and try the tips at the start of the thread? and yes this skin is intended for The good old xbox try lowering your fanart to 960x540 and lower your posters to something like 400x277 or less. also if you can get the latest revison of xbmc running ok on your xbox this skin will work better, but i found the january build to be more stable on my system. One other thought make sure your screen is calibrated corectly and yes it does make a small difference. also Revision2 was not entirely succsesfull as i were experimenting with smaller backdrops which turned out to be a bad move. Try Revision3 out on monday.
kautious Wrote:WE HAVE A WINNER!!Big GrinLaughWink
I'm using malsbury Textures.540 with all media flags on, 720p random backdrops for Movies and Tvshows, Movies\TVShows fanart at 960x540 and I'm loving it.Big Grin
Thinks again everyone!!!

And you are A Winner. It's great to know some of us has it working with no problems,
and they said the xbox was dead! long live the xbox i sayBig GrinWink

- jarod71 - 2009-04-12

san Wrote:Hi paul,

Cheers,
San
You need to remove all the files in the media folder except texture.xpr.

- g00fy1 - 2009-04-12

paul Wrote:It's great to know some of us has it working with no problems, and they said the xbox was dead! long live the xbox i sayBig GrinWink

Amen to that!! This little box is still awesome! Cool

- Waffa - 2009-04-12

kautious Wrote:WE HAVE A WINNER!!Big GrinLaughWink
I'm using malsbury Textures.540 with all media flags on, 720p random backdrops for Movies and Tvshows, Movies\TVShows fanart at 960x540 and I'm loving it.Big GrinLaugh
Thinks again everyone!!!

Thanks man, works also for me and did even leave the backgrounds/fanart 720p.

BTW: Did test with rev19388 and seems to be an very good build. Had lately problems with the builds, rev17349 was the last good one for me.
And yes rev19388 runs smoother than rev17349 if you ask me.Nod

- paul - 2009-04-12

Waffa Wrote:Thanks man, works also for me and did even leave the backgrounds/fanart 720p.

BTW: Did test with rev19388 and seems to be an very good build. Had lately problems with the builds, rev17349 was the last good one for me.
And yes rev19388 runs smoother than rev17349 if you ask me.Nod
How well does rev19388 work on your xbox as i found after about a day it started locking up
and all my music would then stutter like crazy. so i went back to rev17349 it's strange how all builds from all sources available to me have been bad after Jan(me thinks there trying to kill the xbox once and for all) Only jokeing moderatorsLaugh
Ps if anyone wants my original backdrops for there 720p setups or higher i have uploaded them all at 1280x720(there the Originals)
Link in first post....

- Waffa - 2009-04-12

paul Wrote:How well does rev19388 work on your xbox as i found after about a day it started locking up
and all my music would then stutter like crazy. so i went back to rev17349 it's strange how all builds from all sources available to me have been bad after Jan(me thinks there trying to kill the xbox once and for all) Only jokeing moderatorsLaugh
Ps if anyone wants my original backdrops for there 720p setups or higher i have uploaded them all at 1280x720(there the Originals)
Link in first post....

:mad: You're right music does stutter !
I't seems to be a streaming problem, because this build has also problems with streaming video files from a script. also stuttering.

- kruykaze - 2009-04-12

Waffa Wrote::mad: You're right music does stutter !
I't seems to be a streaming problem, because this build has also problems with streaming video files from a script. also stuttering.

That has been fixed in the latest nightly builds. Big Grin

- Waffa - 2009-04-12

It's Fixed in Rev19425
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48669&page=2

You have to wait for tonightBig Grin

- paul - 2009-04-12

Waffa Wrote:It's Fixed in Rev19425
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48669&page=2

You have to wait for tonightBig Grin
Cheers Waffa i will download and test it asap
In the mean time i have finished uploading Stark_lite_Revision3
See first post

- kruykaze - 2009-04-12

paul Wrote:Cheers Waffa i will download and test it asap
In the mean time i have finished uploading Stark_lite_Revision3
See first post

Sweet thanks.
changelog?

Edit: still shows rev2

- paul - 2009-04-12

kruykaze Wrote:Sweet thanks.
changelog?

Edit: still shows rev2
Try it now

- kruykaze - 2009-04-12

paul Wrote:Try it now

rev3 thanks.

- kruykaze - 2009-04-12

Any changes to boost performance since rev2?