Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- paul - 2009-04-26

dynamix Wrote:Grab it here: mirror for Auriga Lite Rev2
who are you using for your uploads?

- shokka9 - 2009-04-26

paul Wrote:Dam is it down still i may have to find another host site preferably free can't afford to use pay sites as i am out of work at the moment.

will see what i can find....And if you like the old stark just wait till you see the changes in Auriga the new view are greatSmile

Well, i use MediaFire also (i have about 5GB of ROMs and stuff there), so i kinda rely on it too..

It be fine...just give them some time. I think they need to make more room for us all!!

I will be testing Auriga as soon as the download finishes thanks to dynamix!!

Great works guys!!

Cool

- paul - 2009-04-26

shokka9 Wrote:Well, i use MediaFire also (i have about 5GB of ROMs and stuff there), so i kinda rely on it too..

It be fine...just give them some time. I think they need to make more room for us all!!

I will be testing Auriga as soon as the download finishes thanks to dynamix!!

Great works guys!!

Cool
Hope you like it. and all being well i will be uploading next revision on mondaySmile

- dynamix - 2009-04-26

paul Wrote:who are you using for your uploads?

Paul, I've used my own homespace for this upload, as it ain't a very large file.

But i can recommend this free fileshare site: click

- shokka9 - 2009-04-26

i like the extra menus too Wink in auriga Smile

very nice work PAUL!!

keep it up, look forward to the next update...

- dynamix - 2009-04-26

You only need the textures.xpr

- shokka9 - 2009-04-26

runs same as before, but better..

i was on first revision of stark for xbox (yes the first!), it used to lag between skipping music tracks etc....

Now it is flawlwss...great job to all those involved.

Thanks peeps....version 3 tomorrow Wink

yeah, i thought so dynamix, it runs sweeet as a nut now!! I like it very much! Thanks again for the upload. MUch appreciated...

I gonna make some backdrops soon...(music mostly and some movies)....i into Rap & Reggae so they will be based on that.....may make some weather & settings ones too.

Thanks...this will be my payback for you guys!

- paul - 2009-04-26

dynamix Wrote:Paul, I've used my own homespace for this upload, as it ain't a very large file.

But i can recommend this free fileshare site: click

That's strange as i have just signed up to 4shared. so i will be moving my files over to
them over the next week or two i just hope there more reliable than mediafire
thank's anyhow

shokka9 Wrote:i like the extra menus too Wink in auriga Smile

very nice work PAUL!!

keep it up, look forward to the next update...
coming soon......

dynamix Wrote:You only need the textures.xpr
It depends on what has changed really the last couple of updates there were changes to
the code as well as new textures

shokka9 Wrote:runs same as before, but better..

i was on first revision of stark for xbox (yes the first!), it used to lag between skipping music tracks etc....

Now it is flawlwss...great job to all those involved.

Thanks peeps....version 3 tomorrow Wink

yeah, i thought so dynamix, it runs sweeet as a nut now!! I like it very much! Thanks again for the upload. MUch appreciated...

I gonna make some backdrops soon...(music mostly and some movies)....i into Rap & Reggae so they will be based on that.....may make some weather & settings ones too.

Thanks...this will be my payback for you guys!
Your welcome mate and more backdrops are allways welcome as i am allways on the look out for good generic backdrops.Wink

- dynamix - 2009-04-26

paul Wrote:That's strange as i have just signed up to 4shared. so i will be moving my files over to them over the next week or two i just hope there more reliable than mediafire thank's anyhow

Haha, psychic connection maybe Wink

As for Auriga Lite Rev2, all is smooth again. Uploaded the latest nightly build of xbmc and a fresh rev2 to my xbox.

- paul - 2009-04-26

dynamix Wrote:Haha, psychic connection maybe Wink

As for Auriga Lite Rev2, all is smooth again. Uploaded the latest nightly build of xbmc and a fresh rev2 to my xbox.
Yeh its surprising what a difference updating makes i do hope hope rev3 works as well for you guys as it does for me.... update... downloading the latest changes now should i should be able to meet my deadline of getting it all uploaded on monday evening sooner if i can stay awake....but you knew i were going to say that rightLaugh

- Cranial - 2009-04-27

paul Wrote:Yeh its surprising what a difference updating makes i do hope hope rev3 works as well for you guys as it does for me.... update... downloading the latest changes now should i should be able to meet my deadline of getting it all uploaded on monday evening sooner if i can stay awake....but you knew i were going to say that rightLaugh

I noticed _djh is cleaning up a lot of the base code, removing redundant items, as well as working on the new views, so upcoming revisions should keep getting smoother. Good news really.

- shokka9 - 2009-04-27

paul Wrote:Your welcome mate and more backdrops are allways welcome as i am allways on the look out for good generic backdrops.Wink

As promised i have gathered a nice selection of backdrops...thing is i merged with my current selection.

so i will upload my folders tomorrow (thru the week) but will post...i got a lot of Rap, reggae, R&B now, also more games, pictures, weather, settings, shut down, movies & tv shows....

amazing what a few hours can do....Smile resized them all too to 960x540, tested them all out too...

had to do some editing (probably more needs doing), it wasnt a pro job.

but my aeon looks more like i wanted it too a while back...so thanks.

it works well, coverflow is flawless.

Anyways i will post my links soon, you (or anyone) can pull out whatever backdrops they want as some you will already have Wink.

Laters folks.

- paul - 2009-04-27

Cranial Wrote:I noticed _djh is cleaning up a lot of the base code, removing redundant items, as well as working on the new views, so upcoming revisions should keep getting smoother. Good news really.
Yep it's got really good and i have uploaded Revision3 it is the best one so far
i can hardly believe it runs as smooth as it does will post a link in a few weeks
Only kiddingLaugh

shokka9 Wrote:As promised i have gathered a nice selection of backdrops...thing is i merged with my current selection.

so i will upload my folders tomorrow (thru the week) but will post...i got a lot of Rap, reggae, R&B now, also more games, pictures, weather, settings, shut down, movies & tv shows....

amazing what a few hours can do....Smile resized them all too to 960x540, tested them all out too...

had to do some editing (probably more needs doing), it wasnt a pro job.

but my aeon looks more like i wanted it too a while back...so thanks.

it works well, coverflow is flawless.

Anyways i will post my links soon, you (or anyone) can pull out whatever backdrops they want as some you will already have Wink.

Laters folks.
I look forward to seeing what ya have in the meantime for you guys here is an early christmas present Get Aeon_Auriga_Lite_Revison3 From Here http://www.4shared.com/file/101929480/8afed011/Aeon_Auriga_Revision3.html
And the fonts you will need from here http://www.4shared.com/file/101921954/f551d1f9/Aeon_Fonts260409.html
Just place the fonts into the main skin folder will post more details at the start of thread later have fun with itBig Grin

- mtnman - 2009-04-27

Excited to test the new revision!

- Bram77 - 2009-04-27

Rev3 is working very well! Thanks a lot for the effort you're putting in keeping the XBOX alive.