Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- shokka9 - 2009-05-17

thanks guys, will look at the fonts tonight.

Have just put RC build of XBMC (t3ch), and Rev 6 of Auriga...lost my shutdown mod (will ftp it back over soon enough Wink).

There is final build of XBMC, but not on t3ch site yet. Seen it on the RSS feed.

Good job Paul as always, thank guys for all your help. No issues as yet Smile

PS - My fanart does not want to appear in movies, all the settings suggest that it should?? Not had this before ??

- paul - 2009-05-17

Bram77 Wrote:I've lost 1MB to. But the skin does feel more snappy!
It does feel smoother somehow?
g00fy1 Wrote:It's not a full Font.xml file, it's just a snippet of it... The main Aeon font set.

Going to try v6 right now. Will post back.

Thanks Paul!!
yeh i realised it were only a part one i should have realised by the file size Doh.
you should have no problems with it(i hope)
shokka9 Wrote:thanks guys, will look at the fonts tonight.

Have just put RC build of XBMC (t3ch), and Rev 6 of Auriga...lost my shutdown mod (will ftp it back over soon enough Wink).

There is final build of XBMC, but not on t3ch site yet. Seen it on the RSS feed.

PS - My fanart does not want to appear in movies, all the settings suggest that it should?? Not had this before ??
strange i know there are some bugs in it for which i now have the fixes. but not had that problem before not sure what could be causing it, any body else having this issueHuh??

Updates coming etc - paul - 2009-05-17

Well i got hold of the fixes for the last few bugs with the genre mod just after i had uploaded
Revision6 just typical of my luck. so i am in the process of adding as many mods / fixes as is possible into one update pack this is as much for my benefit as much as everyone elses.
and for those of you who are using auriga on there pc's i am going to have a go at creating a pc optimized version i am thinking of reducing the textures by around 25% for most textures and some of the really large panels down to as much as 60% this also got me thinking i may still be able to improve some of the views for xbox(no promises here)
But i think it's possible. either way i am not putting a time frame on this, but i will say is i will at least get you the update/bug fix pack sorted some time in the next few day's as it's half done now.Cool and thank's for the continued interest.

- frater - 2009-05-17

Quote:as for farter(sorry frater) he is know on my ignore list and i am quite cool and chilled.
Grow up!

- wannabegt4 - 2009-05-17

Just noticed that in list view for scripts or plugins when a menu item is selected it doesn't have the light grey hi-lite so it becomes unreadable.

- paul - 2009-05-18

wannabegt4 Wrote:Just noticed that in list view for scripts or plugins when a menu item is selected it doesn't have the light grey hi-lite so it becomes unreadable.
Can you post a screenshot so i can work out how to fix itNod

- diemos - 2009-05-18

Paul, i'm running Windows 7 and I can't get xpr express to work, it just wont create the xpr file. The program loads fine, i select the folders but it just doesn't create any files. Anyway you can help me or make one for me please (with default aeon backdrops) If not any ideas?

Thank you very much

edit: this is my compress log file:

Cannot init D3D device: 8876086c

- paul - 2009-05-18

diemos Wrote:Paul, i'm running Windows 7 and I can't get xpr express to work, it just wont create the xpr file. The program loads fine, i select the folders but it just doesn't create any files. Anyway you can help me or make one for me please (with default aeon backdrops) If not any ideas?

Thank you very much

edit: this is my compress log file:

Cannot init D3D device: 8876086c

Yeh no problem what size do you want your backdrops? i usually go for 960x540 will that be ok for you?Wink
I will also bung you the updates at the same timeCool

- Cranial - 2009-05-18

shokka9 Wrote:thanks guys, will look at the fonts tonight.

Check the stable release on T3ch... that's the latest. (underneath the RC build).

- g00fy1 - 2009-05-18

Working great Paul, thanks a million buddy!!!

- paul - 2009-05-18

g00fy1 Wrote:Working great Paul, thanks a million buddy!!!
Your welcome as alway'sBig Grin

- wannabegt4 - 2009-05-18

In this screen shot the addons update checker (first menu item) is selected:

- paul - 2009-05-18

wannabegt4 Wrote:In this screen shot the addons update checker (first menu item) is selected:

Got no idea what that is as i only get to see a small 1 x 1 inch picture in firefox browser
But i can tell you this it has nothing to do with updates from me as i am not connected to or ever will be connected to either djh or the xbmc team. if your looking for updates to this fine skin then stay tuned as more will be coming to this page......Nod

- g00fy1 - 2009-05-18

paul Wrote:Got no idea what that is as i only get to see a small 1 x 1 inch picture in firefox browser
But i can tell you this it has nothing to do with updates from me as i am not connected to or ever will be connected to either djh or the xbmc team. if your looking for updates to this fine skin then stay tuned as more will be coming to this page......Nod

I get the same thing Paul. In the scripts, programs, etc. list screens, the selection highlight bar is missing. It works fine in video list file mode. I haven't looked into it yet, just wanted to confirm what it was doing.

- paul - 2009-05-18

g00fy1 Wrote:I get the same thing Paul. In the scripts, programs, etc. list screens, the selection highlight bar is missing. It works fine in video list file mode. I haven't looked into it yet, just wanted to confirm what it was doing.

It must be a bug with Auriga itself as i have just tried this on a uncustomised version
and all i get is the list back panel showing or in showcase view a blank screen. looks like it needs more work on that side of things when he comes back from wherever he has gone toLaugh nothing i can do about it as i no zilch about scripts