Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- g00fy1 - 2009-06-11

@ Paul:

Have you seen the survey results lately? There's only been 42 responses but I think it gave a good indication of what users are looking for..

http://www.makesurvey.net/cgi-bin/survey_cpl.dll/SurveyReport?id=7BC299881B3A48F88E7466F445FECE5B&qs1=3&qs3=3

Take survey here: http://www.makesurvey.net/cgi-bin/survey.dll/7BC299881B3A48F88E7466F445FECE5B

- paul - 2009-06-11

frater Wrote:"moron" "farter" "ranting"
These words are only used by you and I will not descend to that level.

> i would rather you did not even try to help
Is that for you to decide? My help is greatly appreciated and doesn't need your blessing...

try to help
lol.. you think you're so knowledgable...

>i have worked with the public for around 29 years
With is not for... I'm of course referring to community driven open source projects... I was on fidonet >20 year ago.... were you even connected to any world-wide network? And if so, actually contributing....

I've appreciated all your efforts and even still do, but do keep things in perspective... The real creative coding is done by others and you're more of an arranger than a developer. This isn't at all to put you down in any way as this sometimes is more important than coding. In this project I'm not contributing so you're always doing more.

I only informed about the status of that script which I didn't see because of good reasons and YOU decided to react on that in a condescending way...

Sorry to hear you already came of age without making any progress in maturing.
Look you obviously hate this thread and if you continue as you are i will have no option than to report you for continued outbreaks as i have no time for the likes of you who only come here to bitch and whine this is not good for anybody and there was no reason for you to make your original comments as you thought i had blacklisted you. so i must assume you are trying to discredit me just because i wont do as you wish.
So do all the decent folk on here a favour and stop bad mouthing me or any body else.
and try to get on like adults........Confused
Ps frater if it's so easy and you don't like my version why not create xbox version yourself
and see just how easy it is to keep up with all the updates etc and your right i may be thick but i do try my best to please everybody. so go ahead i can stand the competition.Smile

g00fy1 Wrote:I'm not one to complain much but it's hard enough and takes a lot of precious time for people to follow this 71 page thread without having to wade through the bickering.

This is the kind of behavior that turns people away from threads, users, and forums. If the urge to complain is so great that it just has to be posted then I suggest asking the moderators to create a "Rants" forum so opinions can be voiced there.

So was I. I've been in the "community" since 1986, running for-profit boards (BBS) as well as writing code for free. I've spent much of my adult life behind a keyboard without a paycheck to show for it, however I don't see the relevance it has to this thread.

I'm not aiming this post at anyone, it's a general observation, I feel that if we want this thread to be respected then we need to act accordingly. There are other places to post if it doesn't relate to advancement of this skin mod.
You are quite right. as far as i were concerned it was done with until he started bitching effectively behind my back. It ends here
g00fy1 Wrote:@ Paul:

Have you seen the survey results lately? There's only been 42 responses but I think it gave a good indication of what users are looking for..

http://www.makesurvey.net/cgi-bin/survey_cpl.dll/SurveyReport?id=7BC299881B3A48F88E7466F445FECE5B&qs1=3&qs3=3

Take survey here: http://www.makesurvey.net/cgi-bin/survey.dll/7BC299881B3A48F88E7466F445FECE5B
Yeh i took notes on what people seem to want and so i have been working slowly on the old multiplex version and the only major mod that is going to be cut is leeuws transparency mod as it was causing some issues not sure when this will be done.
But i have nearly got a version of multiplex2 ready for you to test.
I will pm you with a link when it's done it should either late friday or early saturday as
i aint putting too much extra into it. and sorry for all the grief that has been caused as a result of me not giving in to frater. as long as he behaves himself i will try to be civil with him.Smile

- frater - 2009-06-11

g00fy1 Wrote:So was I. I've been in the "community" since 1986, running for-profit boards (BBS) as well as writing code for free. I've spent much of my adult life behind a keyboard without a paycheck to show for it, however I don't see the relevance it has to this thread.

2 weeks ago I merely informed if an update was made after checking both the first post of this thread as the last every 2 hours. An update was already made by Paul but instead of ignoring my post or making a sarcastic remark about my visual abilities he completely went nuts and threatened to stop his work on this skin blaming "people like me".

Just read the posts I'm referring to before judging...

He knows damn well that his tantrum was completely uncalled for but doesn't want to apologize neither do I need him to. I was completely baffled by his reaction and after a while when he kept going on with it I realized how he's using his position in malicious ways and wanted him to stop.

There's nothing more disgusting than small men in a position of power....
I'm glad these men normally only have these positions for a limited time or place

- Bram77 - 2009-06-11

What a useless discussion. Please stop.

- kautious - 2009-06-11

wowEek This skin is still being updated and fixed ---------CoolBig Grin
I tried the lates one and it's a lot snappier over Auriga 6-test. Thanks for all that time consuming work Pual.

Oh by the way how do I get the "dvd" "BluRay" media flag to come up in my movie library ? In my info files I have
480P/dvd / AC-3 / 6ch Am I missing something? Im using Ember Media Manager.
Nod
Thanks again Paul

- diemos - 2009-06-11

frater stop the nonsense, nobody wants to hear your argument and especially waste of thread, its long enough.

- paul - 2009-06-11

frater Wrote:2 weeks ago I merely informed if an update was made after checking both the first post of this thread as the last every 2 hours. An update was already made by Paul but instead of ignoring my post or making a sarcastic remark about my visual abilities he completely went nuts and threatened to stop his work on this skin blaming "people like me".

Just read the posts I'm referring to before judging...

He knows damn well that his tantrum was completely uncalled for but doesn't want to apologize neither do I need him to. I was completely baffled by his reaction and after a while when he kept going on with it I realized how he's using his position in malicious ways and wanted him to stop.

There's nothing more disgusting than small men in a position of power....
I'm glad these men normally only have these positions for a limited time or place

I asked you nicely to stop bad mouthing me. well don't say i did not warn you. as i just reported you for this very reason

Bram77 Wrote:What a useless discussion. Please stop.

I agree with you totally and had forgotten about it until today when he started ranting at me, i just want to be left to do what's needed and try to help as many people as i can.
It's people like him that takes all the fun out of it. I hope it's an end to it as nothing i can say or do will help as he is hell bent on causing bad feeling. And if it is not stopped i will have to find other ways to distribute my skins outside of xbmc as either he goes or i do.

kautious Wrote:wowEek This skin is still being updated and fixed ---------CoolBig Grin
I tried the lates one and it's a lot snappier over Auriga 6-test. Thanks for all that time consuming work Pual.

Oh by the way how do I get the "dvd" "BluRay" media flag to come up in my movie library ? In my info files I have
Nod
Thanks again Paul
You need to put that in the file name for example Aliens-divx.avi so i assume it will be aliens-bluray.avi or whatever your extension is. hope that helps you out.
And yeh i keep trying different things to make auriga better fo all xbox users.Nod

- frater - 2009-06-11

2009-05-16, 10:00
Me:
> Is this >revision 5 being released any time soon or is it out already (Paul spoke about Friday)

2009-05-16, 11:56
Paul
Deleted....
Last edited by paul; 2009-05-24 at 03:57.

Well.... someone is deleting his tracks here....
Maybe Google's cache still has it

None of my posts are nor will be edited...

I rest my case your honour

- djh_ - 2009-06-11

Enough nonsense. Settle your dispute via PM or leave it hanging - I don't care. But don't think that the noble origins of this thread will stop it getting closed. It takes two to make an argument, and this one's run its course.

- paul - 2009-06-11

Then you will have to close it then as you can see he keeps comeing back time after time and i am sure which side you will come down on and after i have told him it's over twice allready. what else can i do except bow out whith my head held high seeing as the mods(your self) and the rest of the team wont do anything to stop him. then do what you feel is best which is close me down.Eek

- Bram77 - 2009-06-11

Just ignore the subject. No one is doubting your dedication to the cause. Waisting precious energy... Smile

- paul - 2009-06-11

Bram77 Wrote:Just ignore the subject. No one is doubting your dedication to the cause. Waisting precious energy... Smile
it's out of my hands now and i aint sucking up to no one just to keep a dam thread open.
at the end of the day i have tried to resolve this and maybe i could have handled it better.
But he keeps comeing back like a bad rash i asked the devs for help and this is what they do. they basically want me make friends with the guy are they kidding.
All good things come to an end at least it will make fratar a happy chappie:p
I'm out of here...........................so long and thanks for all the fish

- joebrady - 2009-06-11

So after a squabble at the playground, you're just going to take your ball and go home? Finish the game man.

- mcborzu - 2009-06-11

kautious Wrote:wowEek This skin is still being updated and fixed ---------CoolBig Grin

Nod
Thanks again Paul

I believe for that tag they have to be named "Fight Club.bluray.mkv"...that type of tag has to be in the filename. From my understanding all other tags come from the .nfo.

- diemos - 2009-06-12

dude just ignore him, nobody else is listening to him. It's not worth it, Lets keep this going.

Thanks.