Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- Bram77 - 2009-07-12

paul Wrote:Thanks wannabegt4 still not found a cure for the top menu, but fortunately it's not too drastic.

It may be a while as it's slow going with me not being able to test for the xbox anymore, so i am relying on users more for testing i may have enlist more, but please don't bury me with requests for testing as i have a long list of interested people.

Thanks Smile Where should I post bugs now, here?

- paul - 2009-07-12

jmarshall Wrote:That's old info. For xbox, I believe it's multiple of 64 horizontal, and vertical height doesn't matter.
It may be old news to you but not meLaugh
Bram77 Wrote:Thanks Smile Where should I post bugs now, here?
probably best to post here then testers can compare notes i am going to try to get the file manager to work with this version as i have just tried hitchers on github and it works well and it will be useful for all you xbox users, just don't ask when.......

- wannabegt4 - 2009-07-12

I've yet to find anymore bugs. I had to turn all of my cache settings down so movies would load quicker but that's been the case since day one with Aeon. Keep up the good work Paul. We xbox users really appreciate what you do.

- paul - 2009-07-12

wannabegt4 Wrote:I've yet to find anymore bugs. I had to turn all of my cache settings down so movies would load quicker but that's been the case since day one with Aeon. Keep up the good work Paul. We xbox users really appreciate what you do.
Thanks for takeing the time to test it i do appreciate it as your the only one so far that has got back to me on this, so with that in mind if i can get the file manager working just right i will re upload the skin and let you check it out and if all is still ok on xbox i will then release it to joe public Yes i will post it on here that way no one can say i am a selfish bastard even the devs can have a copy as i can't be arsed holding a grudge with them even if most of them are stuck up pompous dickheadsSmile

- wannabegt4 - 2009-07-12

No problem Paul. I'll take a look at the top menu loop bug myself and see if I can figure it out, if I have time... not enough hours in the day it seems.

- paul - 2009-07-12

wannabegt4 Wrote:No problem Paul. I'll take a look at the top menu loop bug myself and see if I can figure it out, if I have time... not enough hours in the day it seems.
Tell me about it i'm put of work and still don't seem to find enough time.
I have got the the filemanager working 95% ok just a few issues which i hope i can fix soon as i want this feature for the new htpc i am planning on building for a friend and he wants something pretty special and i think this skin will bowl him over.
But once i get this working i will give you a link to the updated xmls as i aint changed any of the textures... not yetSmile Thanks for your time so far

- wannabegt4 - 2009-07-13

Fixed the bug with the loop for the top menu. A couple of buttons were sharing ids.

In MyVideoNav.xml find this and change the id to 993:
Code:
                <control type="togglebutton" id="991">
                    <include>Objects_MediaMenuButton</include>                
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31066]: $LOCALIZE[31077]</label>
                    <altlabel>$LOCALIZE[31066]: $LOCALIZE[31078]</altlabel>
                    <usealttexture>Skin.HasSetting(nooverlays)</usealttexture>
                    <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(nooverlays)</onclick>
                    <visible>Window.IsActive(25) + Skin.HasSetting(videotv)</visible>
                </control>

This had the inadvertent effect of now having the trailer and big trailer options for multiplex info now available.
EDIT:Trailers are working on my PC but not from my xbox via an smb share.

On a side note; Holy Shit that was more difficult than it should have been. Includes make hunting something like this down a pain in the ass. Although, it got a lot easier after I found a program called Windows Grep that will search bulk xml files for strings of text.

- wannabegt4 - 2009-07-13

Found a more serious bug. Looks like a few images are shifted down too far.

- paul - 2009-07-13

wannabegt4 Wrote:Found a more serious bug. Looks like a few images are shifted down too far.
this latest problem is now fixed i will upload a new skin in a day or two for you to have a quick check. and i will include your menu fix thanksSmile
Ps i have now included the file manager which works just fine which i will be setting to night view by default. i am porting it to xbox now and should be ready to
test in a couple of day's

- paul - 2009-07-16

Ok guys and girls and those of you who are unsure of your gender.
Here is the best One so far it's Based around Black's fantastic Black Mod with a few of my own changes It also has a working file manager.
The menu bar lock and the free mem mods are the only mods to survive from the old revisions as i thought these were more use full for xbox users.

And So theres no confusion or misunderstanding This has not been tested on xbox
As i no longer have a working console but the skin until recently had been tested and proved to be ok if a little hungry for memory but i added some extras in just before uploading.
But it all works as it should on my HTPC.

Ok instructions unzip the whole file and copy or move to your skins folder(fonts included)
You will get black screens at first so you will have to manually select the backdrops you want for each item in turn. I have included a folder with my choice of backdrops to give you a start.
The textures.xpr is not locked either so you can mess with it all you like.
I do hope it works ok... if not post back and i will try to sort it out as best as i can, and thank you wannabeg4t for your feedback.
And time permitting i will update the skin as and when i can.... ENJOY
Ps thanks to `black for a great starting mod for me to build onSmile

Download from either first post or from here http://www.4shared.com/file/118380566/33cd039d/Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision7_Black.html
And just for the false gods:p

- MrIcka - 2009-07-16

http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/21700

Cool, but it's not in the Nightly Build?!?

- MrIcka - 2009-07-16

paul Wrote:Ok guys and girls and those of you who are unsure of your gender.
Here is the best One so far it's Based around Black's fantastic Black Mod with a few of my own changes It also has a working file manager.
The menu bar lock and the free mem mods are the only mods to survive from the old revisions as i thought these were more use full for xbox users.

And So theres no confusion or misunderstanding This has not been tested on xbox
As i no longer have a working console but the skin until recently had been tested and proved to be ok if a little hungry for memory but i added some extras in just before uploading.
But it all works as it should on my HTPC.

Ok instructions unzip the whole file and copy or move to your skins folder(fonts included)
You will get black screens at first so you will have to manually select the backdrops you want for each item in turn. I have included a folder with my choice of backdrops to give you a start.
The textures.xpr is not locked either so you can mess with it all you like.
I do hope it works ok... if not post back and i will try to sort it out as best as i can, and thank you wannabeg4t for your feedback.
And time permitting i will update the skin as and when i can.... ENJOY
Ps thanks to `black for a great starting mod for me to build onSmile

Download from either first post or from here http://www.4shared.com/file/118380566/33cd039d/Aeon_Auriga_lite_Revision7_Black.html
And just for the false gods:p

Sweet, will give it a try later... Thanks!

- joebrady - 2009-07-16

MrIcka Wrote:http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/21700

Cool, but it's not in the Nightly Build?!?

No, the auto thumbs and native media flagging on xbox is still experimental.

Paul: Where's the file manager located? Put it on xbox last night, didn't have much time to play around though, so I may have overlooked it.

- paul - 2009-07-16

joebrady Wrote:No, the auto thumbs and native media flagging on xbox is still experimental.

Paul: Where's the file manager located? Put it on xbox last night, didn't have much time to play around though, so I may have overlooked it.
Oh dear forgot to mention that. it's only available on the home screen at the moment, open up the context menu and you will find it where assistant used to be. and it's only in the lite them as now hopefully will get round to fixing that one.
But like a lot of devs on here no names mentiond i will be picky from here on as to what i add and who i help(not aimed directly at you but you know who i mean)Smile

- Firesign3394 - 2009-07-16

How do I add a background image to the main menu. I am using the AEON mod for xbox.