Kodi Community Forum
[XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [XBOX] Aeon Auriga unofficial 'Lite' version for the Xbox (/showthread.php?tid=47994)

- paul - 2009-07-17

Go to settings / customise / backdrops .. there you can choose each menu item in turn but you will have to browse to each folder in the skins root folder for the back drops.
Ps this was all explained a few posts agoStare

- wannabegt4 - 2009-07-17

Hey Paul, how's the new test version comin' along. I'll have some spare time tomorrow to give it a thorough thrashing but if it comes this weekend I more than likely won't have time to test it until Monday. No rush, just a heads up.

- paul - 2009-07-17

wannabegt4 Wrote:Hey Paul, how's the new test version comin' along. I'll have some spare time tomorrow to give it a thorough thrashing but if it comes this weekend I more than likely won't have time to test it until Monday. No rush, just a heads up.
Have you tried rev7 and the next test won't be for a week or so as i need to do some sorting out with the skins i have and trying to get the best bits from each into one is a bloody nightmare, thank god for the likes of 'Black and Hitcher and dumbgumb as they are great at what they do, all my stuff comes from those 3 sources. but i will get a test skin out to you as soon as possibleSmile ps thanks for your help

- MrIcka - 2009-07-17

joebrady Wrote:No, the auto thumbs and native media flagging on xbox is still experimental.

Paul: Where's the file manager located? Put it on xbox last night, didn't have much time to play around though, so I may have overlooked it.

Oh missed the TEST =) branches/xbox-test/xbmc

- MrIcka - 2009-07-17

Paul: I tried this but I think we xbox users are doomed, only got 10-11MB free in Multiplex... but it's really nice work and I will use it on my HTPC build in the future because it's really snappy compared to the standard!

- markiz - 2009-07-17

When I go to Settings/Customise/Advanced all the options disappears (I'm trying to disable multithumbs to get more free memory). The options disappears in both General/Home/Views/Fanart and Menus.

- paul - 2009-07-17

MrIcka Wrote:Oh missed the TEST =) branches/xbox-test/xbmc
No you didn't i only asked a few to test

MrIcka Wrote:Paul: I tried this but I think we xbox users are doomed, only got 10-11MB free in Multiplex... but it's really nice work and I will use it on my HTPC build in the future because it's really snappy compared to the standard!
Yeh i have heard this from a few others, it's a great skin but a real pig for memory usage
But i will have a mess around to see if it can be improved, and at the same time i will see if hitchers version uses less memory(i doubt it) at this stage i will try almost anything.

markiz Wrote:When I go to Settings/Customise/Advanced all the options disappears (I'm trying to disable multithumbs to get more free memory). The options disappears in both General/Home/Views/Fanart and Menus.

Yeh that's a strange one that happened to me on my pc, so i updated xbmc and it seems to have fixed it for me, but this version is exactly the same one i run on my pc the only difference is the size of the textures so it must be a xbmc problem but i may be wrong.
As i said before i cant duplicate most problem as i aint got a xbox1Sad

- markiz - 2009-07-17

paul Wrote:Yeh that's a strange one that happened to me on my pc, so i updated xbmc and it seems to have fixed it for me, but this version is exactly the same one i run on my pc the only difference is the size of the textures so it must be a xbmc problem but i may be wrong.
As i said before i cant duplicate most problem as i aint got a xbox1Sad

I'm using T3CH XBMC 2009-06-27 SVN rev21142... Is the options visible for anyone else?

- paul - 2009-07-17

markiz Wrote:I'm using T3CH XBMC 2009-06-27 SVN rev21142... Is the options visible for anyone else?
Well 58 downloads later i assume it's ok for them or they would be posting problems by now.

- markiz - 2009-07-17

paul Wrote:Well 58 downloads later i assume it's ok for them or they would be posting problems by now.

I solved it by removing all previous skin settings.

BTW: I forgot to say thanks. You've done a really great job!!

I think I've found a bug. There used to be a checkmark on watched movies/tv shows images. But now they're gone. I've checked settings etc.

- paul - 2009-07-17

markiz Wrote:I solved it by removing all previous skin settings.

BTW: I forgot to say thanks. You've done a really great job!!

I think I've found a bug. There used to be a checkmark on watched movies/tv shows images. But now they're gone. I've checked settings etc.
It's in there and does work on the pc. can anybody else confirm if this is a problem or if it's an isolated case.

- markiz - 2009-07-17

paul Wrote:It's in there and does work on the pc. can anybody else confirm if this is a problem or if it's an isolated case.

It's working now. Sorry for waisting your time. It must have been something with the old settings that I removed.

- paul - 2009-07-18

markiz Wrote:It's working now. Sorry for waisting your time. It must have been something with the old settings that I removed.
No problem markiz as long as it's now working that's all that matters, you did the right thing by askingSmile

- Firesign3394 - 2009-07-18

Hi Paul,

I was looking at this thread, and if I read right, it is possible to use custom backgrounds in the MK1 version of the skin.

How would I go about accomplishing this?

You mentioned a mod pack, what were you referring to?

- paul - 2009-07-18

Firesign3394 Wrote:Hi Paul,

I was looking at this thread, and if I read right, it is possible to use custom backgrounds in the MK1 version of the skin.

How would I go about accomplishing this?

You mentioned a mod pack, what were you referring to?
The mod pack has long since gone and if i remember right it was to upgrade revision 4 to revision5 and this was replaced by revision6 which many say is the best for performance.
Backgrounds and i Quote "Go to settings / customise / backdrops .. there you can choose each menu item in turn but you will have to browse to each folder in the skins root folder for the back drops."
Ps this was all explained in 2 previous posts and in another threadStare