Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- Halibutt - 2009-05-01

Only One Haze Wrote:thanks so much, yeah with MTV thats what i thought about doin, and the avnet thing..

Is it this logo you mean?

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-01

yeah thats the one i find, but im sure thats not the production company logo, ill just change it in MIP to be Disney (since on at least one of the covers it says Walt Disney's....) the only avnet i have is for the 3 Mighty Ducks movies, dont know if they did anything else but this will work for me

and id be fine with the text only logo for milkshake, but i will see if i can get a screen shot of the splash screen in the movie (if it exists) when i get home tonight, but if not id be okay with the text only with the underline

- Halibutt - 2009-05-01

Only One Haze Wrote:yeah thats the one i find, but im sure thats not the production company logo, ill just change it in MIP to be Disney (since on at least one of the covers it says Walt Disney's....) the only avnet i have is for the 3 Mighty Ducks movies, dont know if they did anything else but this will work for me

and id be fine with the text only logo for milkshake, but i will see if i can get a screen shot of the splash screen in the movie (if it exists) when i get home tonight, but if not id be okay with the text only with the underline

Ok, let me know should you succeed with that Milk-Shake thingie. As to Avnet, here's a list of films they might have their splash in. Anyone has them? Cheers

- stoplis - 2009-05-01

Last update today:

Added: Square Enix studio flag

Download

Halibutt Wrote:Ok, let me know should you succeed with that Milk-Shake thingie. As to Avnet, here's a list of films they might have their splash in. Anyone has them? Cheers

I will also see if i can get a screen cap. of the avnet logo from one of the might ducks movies, if it is there. will let u kno round 5:30 EST tonight, but it is weird, looking at it again all 3 of the movie covers say walt disneys.... figured it would be Disney as the production, but Avnet is more correct i guess so i will see about a screen cap.

- hikaricore - 2009-05-01

You might be able to work with a larger image more easily. :p
Best of luck.

that will definitely work, but i will see of the logo with the milk bottle is in the movie and get a screen cap. of it

- Halibutt - 2009-05-01

hikaricore Wrote:Image

You might be able to work with a larger image more easily. :p
Best of luck.
Ok, uploaded the text-only version. We can replace it with the bottle logo at any time.
Cheers

- ppic - 2009-05-01

stoplis Wrote:Last update today:

Download

worked perfectly! thanks a lot

- FernFerret - 2009-05-01

I'm not sure if halibutt is doing this, but we really need to be putting these images in white, If i'm not mistaken, djh and digitalhigh's skins have stopped supporting black images. Correct me if i'm wrong, which i am quite frequently Smile

--FF

- Halibutt - 2009-05-01

FernFerret Wrote:I'm not sure if halibutt is doing this, but we really need to be putting these images in white, If i'm not mistaken, djh and digitalhigh's skins have stopped supporting black images. Correct me if i'm wrong, which i am quite frequently Smile

--FF

My new images are white. Someone here declared that he/she converted all the previous ones to white, so now it's a matter of updating the database, right?
Cheers

- jondr13 - 2009-05-01

stoplis Wrote:Ok fixed it, so I've updated my complete package.

Added: DTS Master Audio - Must be labeled as DTSMA in the NFO
Added: Dolby True HD - Must be labeled as dolbytruehd in the NFO

Download

stoplis / fernferrit

Just updated to the latest version of Aeon and the DTSMA and Dolby True HD icons you did are not there....forgot to save the file! Went to the download link you provided previously and its not working.

fernferrit - are you going to add these to your list? or is there someother way I can obtain all the lastest icons to include these twoHuh

THANKS again

- Imaginos - 2009-05-01

3 new flags I made for a mod showing airing network on multiplex episode view

BBC One

NBC

USA Network

they fit with both light and night views

- stoplis - 2009-05-01

jondr13 Wrote:stoplis / fernferrit

Just updated to the latest version of Aeon and the DTSMA and Dolby True HD icons you did are not there....forgot to save the file! Went to the download link you provided previously and its not working.

fernferrit - are you going to add these to your list? or is there someother way I can obtain all the lastest icons to include these twoHuh

THANKS again

It's in the most up to date pack...

stoplis Wrote:Last update today:

Download

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-01

Imaginos Wrote:3 new flags I made for a mod showing airing network on multiplex episode view

BBC One

NBC

USA Network

they fit with both light and night views

Please, please...before anybody makes any more TV icons...

I have a pretty good set of US network icons created already.

http://code.google.com/p/xbmcserenity/source/browse/#svn/trunk/media/network

Also, I don't know what you're using to get networks to display, but if you look at the code for Serenity (networklogos.xml), you can see that Fekker and I assigned a numeric value system to TV networks so that you can pull the information at the Show level.

This data is already set up in MIP...all you need to do is enable it and rescan your library, and presto...you have MPAA rating and Network information available.

It's like 1 is Adult Swim, 2 ABC, 3 A&E, etc...

So save yourself some time, and check out the set I've already made. Wink