Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- scrolling - 2009-05-02

only one haze Wrote:this is the company in the splash from the movies (goal! And goal ii) that say milkshake it is peace arch ent.

so if that works, cool, if not i can just make them disney since that splash comes up before those movies anyway.

I found these and resized them.

- scrolling - 2009-05-02

Here's a couple more.

- Halibutt - 2009-05-02

scrolling Wrote:I found these and resized them.

Scrolling, the problem is we can only use one colour. So, it's best to convert the images to white-on-transparent before resizing - it gives the best effects.

We already have Peace Arch, but the rest of your proposals are fine, I'll see to them.
Cheers

- stoplis - 2009-05-02

An update to the pack:

Added: Studio flags up to date
Fixed: Fox to work with Fox Searchlight
Added: Pixar studio flag
Fixed: Disney to work with Pixar
Added: DC studio flag
Added: Ogg and Flac audio flags
Added: Support for krypt2nite's TV flags

Note: The TV flag mod is optional, no other flags will be affected by it
Note: I haven't tried out the TV flags, as there is a problem with the TV show NFO's on my harddrive

Download

For krypt2nite's TV show flag mod just replace your Viewtype_Multiplex.xml with this Download

I'll try this mod out later, when I've fixed my TV show NFOs.

- stoplis - 2009-05-02

Sorry guys the last one I put up didn't work with the TV show flags.
Now I have it working I am quite impressed with it, so I will include the mod in my pack.

Fixed: Included all of the TV studio flags
Fixed: Includes_Mediaflags.xml so all TV flags show
Added: Viewtype_Multiplex.xml for TV show flag support
Fixed: Audio flags in TV shows
Fixed: ABC/A&E Overlaying in TV Shows

Note: If you do not wish to use the TV show flags don't copy/overwrite Viewtype_Multiplex.xml

Download

- Imaginos - 2009-05-02

Heres a pack of white pngs
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2nwy4ouzmkw/flags.rar

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-02

digitalhigh Wrote:Summit:

thanks DH

scrolling Wrote:I found these and resized them.

I like that one better than the just text version, nice find

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-02

Sranshaft Wrote:Damn, I wish I would have seen that before lol I spent an afternoon making all of them myself. Good idea on assigning a number to the studio but where does MiP put that info? I had to mod the Aeon to check for show titles to assign the icon (I got the code seed from Djh in one of his commits). Not exactly the hardest thing to do but it's not entirely streamlined.

LOL...yeah. What's funnier is that I've been trying to tell you guys that these have been in existence for quite some time now.

Show titles? That was actually my initial approach, until I realized it would be downright maddening to try to account for every television network, let alone every single show under every single network. Wink

On show level, MIP writes the numeric value to Listitem.rating. On episode level, it's the director tag (which has a lot of info)

Code:
<director>Fuminori Kizaki / netSpike TV /  /  / SDp / XVID / MPEG Audio / 2ch / eng</director>

Due to the fact that network names could throw false positives, we decided to append every one with the prefix (net), meaning all your searches can be like (substring(listitem.director, netABC)). Although i'd probably just recommend you start with the code from serenity and go from there, as all the definitions should be right on.

As you can see, it also uses the same info about resolution/channel/codec etc...

Imaginos Wrote:Heres a pack of white pngs
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2nwy4ouzmkw/flags.rar

But I just did that! Wink

DH...question about the Weinstein logo from your site..it appears to be too tall, and maybe not white?

light:

night:

thanks again for your help everything else is wonderful!!

- andyblac - 2009-05-02

Only One Haze Wrote:DH...question about the Weinstein logo from your site..it appears to be too tall, and maybe not white?

thanks again for your help everything else is wonderful!!

are you using a 4:3 screen, that's probably why it appears stretched

its 16:9, and its the only one that has any "trouble"

Sorry...I know I made a good Weinstein logo once already...must've gotten lost in translation.

Here are proper logos for Bluesky, Dreamworks Animation, Centropolis, Weinstein, and Peacearch.

- hikaricore - 2009-05-02

Only One Haze Wrote:its 16:9, and its the only one that has any "trouble"

1024x768 is a 4:3 ratio.
If your screen supports 16:9 you should be using a proper resolution like 1280x720... that's why everything looks too tall.

hikaricore Wrote:1024x768 is a 4:3 ratio.
If your screen supports 16:9 you should be using a proper resolution like 1280x720... that's why everything looks too tall.

The weinstein logo was genuinely screwed up. 120x60 or something like that...see my previous post.

- hikaricore - 2009-05-02

We posted less than a minute apart. :p Your post didn't exist as I was replying.