Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- FernFerret - 2009-05-04

Quote:BTW, FF's been kind of busy lately, wonder if he has some more time to spare. It would be a pity to drop this so close to completion.
Cheers

This is VERY true. I apologize, but as previously stated this is a ton of work updating this with the ever frequent updates that djh_ puts out. I am also working on serenity integration, so that's hammering me also.

I will just say updates will be out when they're out. I've been meaning to integrate several of the people's work from this forum into the pack.

Sorry for the extended delays,

--FF

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-04

FernFerret Wrote:This is VERY true. I apologize, but as previously stated this is a ton of work updating this with the ever frequent updates that djh_ puts out. I am also working on serenity integration, so that's hammering me also.

I will just say updates will be out when they're out. I've been meaning to integrate several of the people's work from this forum into the pack.

Sorry for the extended delays,

--FF

Don't worry about it. Everyone understands we all have lifes outside of XBMC. (Sometimes I cut it close) Thanks for all your work.

Indiana? I lived in Fort Wayne up until a year ago.

- stoplis - 2009-05-04

Ok since FernFerret's scripts are taking a little longer I have updated my pack again.

Cofirmed to work with lastest release, 4th May 2009 (Midday)

Added: Studio Flags up to date
Fixed: Issue with the orginal Studio Cannal and the new Studio Cannal flag
Fixed: Dreamworks and Dreamworks Animation detection

As before includes Episode flags mod, if you don't wish it install don't copy the Viewtype_Multiplex.xml across

Download

As I said before, as long as people still want it, I will kept this up to date untill FernFerret is happy with his scripts.

- Halibutt - 2009-05-04

stoplis Wrote:Ok since FernFerret's scripts are taking a little longer I have updated my pack again.

Cofirmed to work with lastest release, 4th May 2009 (Midday)

Added: Studio Flags up to date
Fixed: Issue with the orginal Studio Cannal and the new Studio Cannal flag
Fixed: Dreamworks and Dreamworks Animation detection

As before includes Episode flags mod, if you don't wish it install don't copy the Viewtype_Multiplex.xml across

Download

As I said before, as long as people still want it, I will kept this up to date untill FernFerret is happy with his scripts.
Ok, I updated the first post with a link to this package - and reuploaded it to MediaFire for all those who are tired of RapidShare's limits. Hope you don't mind.
Cheers

- stoplis - 2009-05-04

Halibutt Wrote:Ok, I updated the first post with a link to this package - and reuploaded it to MediaFire for all those who are tired of RapidShare's limits. Hope you don't mind.
Cheers

Good idea, man. Kept up the good work.

- Halibutt - 2009-05-04

Oh, and a note to .xml-makers: SFI (Swedish Film Institute) gets displayed together (on top of) Lucasfilm. Anybody noticed that?
Cheers

- krypt2nite - 2009-05-04

Halibutt Wrote:Oh, and a note to .xml-makers: SFI (Swedish Film Institute) gets displayed together (on top of) Lucasfilm. Anybody noticed that?
Cheers

Thanks for the heads up.

- stoplis - 2009-05-04

Halibutt Wrote:Oh, and a note to .xml-makers: SFI (Swedish Film Institute) gets displayed together (on top of) Lucasfilm. Anybody noticed that?
Cheers

I fixed this in my pack. You need to use 'Swedish Film Institute', as far as I can see thats what IMDB uses. SFI is 'Svenska Filminstitutet' and that uses 'Svenska Filminstitutet (SFI)'.

- FernFerret - 2009-05-04

Thank you all for your work on the packs while the script is renovated.

--FF

- Arcanthur - 2009-05-04

Not sure if anyone's done this one yet, might be useful for some.

Manga Entertainment

- Imaginos - 2009-05-04

very good idea arcanthur !

- lboyce - 2009-05-05

Couldn't seem to find these. Requesting these:

Image Bandai

Image Paramount Vantage

Image Sony Pictures Classics

- Arcanthur - 2009-05-05

Per request here are, bandai, paramount vantage, and sony picutres classics.

Bandai

Paramount Vantage

Sony Picutres Classics

- azido - 2009-05-05

MrTourettes Wrote:Shame. it would be nice to add some colour to them.

simply replace the black&white ones with coloured ones. no additional work needed on that issue.

- azido - 2009-05-05

mindweaver Wrote:Maybe I should try and add a option for updating/adding Media Flags to the XBMC Includes_MediaFlags.xml in my application Media Flags Updater?

i guess this would be sexy.