Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- Jamdez - 2009-05-08

Here's a new one I made for Wild Bunch

- FernFerret - 2009-05-09

Quote:...and yes I think it would be best if they could be hosted at TheMovieDB.org and TheTVDB.com as those are large community sites which are here to stay.

Hey! FernFerret.com isn't going anywhere! Haha, just messin, I'd love it if these icons were hosted on a REAL scraper site.

--FF

- ekim232 - 2009-05-10

If someone could make one for Twisted Pictures that would be great.

- Jamdez - 2009-05-10

Here's some other films studio icons I made for my collections and decided to share. I'm still new at making these so hopefully they'll be good enough for you.

The Kennedy/Marshall Company

Summit Entertainment

Pixar Animation Studios

- Imaginos - 2009-05-10

I love this new pixar !

- Jamdez - 2009-05-10

Thank you! It's good to know someone likes it.
I didn't want to use the Pixar logo that uses only text.

- Imaginos - 2009-05-10

What is a pixar logo without luxo Huh

- vism - 2009-05-11

Thought I'd give a shot making a couple I needed:

Media Asia

Walden Media

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-12

FernFerret Wrote:This weekend I promise Wink Maybe not Auto SVN but at least a dl link.

--FF

Ahem...

Man, I really feel like I'm being a pest here... Confused

something weird going on with Aeon... - jondr13 - 2009-05-12

Im using the latest version of Aeon with the Multiplex view and Im experiencing something strange and cant figure it out.

I have media flags for Dolby True HD and DTS-Master Audio so that those icons will show up. They were showing previously just perfect. Now for some reason I can only see them in the File view and Multiplex. If I choose Showcase....they disappear!Huh DTS and Dolby Digital continue to show up fine in Showcase

I have no idea what could be causing this. The only thing I can think of is this started happening after the "light" "night" was implemented. I even toggled back and forth between the two and still not showing

Any thoughts??

- stoplis - 2009-05-12

Ok, I found the culprate, I had missed adding the code to one area.

Update:
Fixed: HD audio flags now work in all views

Download

- jondr13 - 2009-05-12

stoplis Wrote:Ok, I found the culprate, I had missed adding the code to one area.

Update:

Download

Thanks stoplis, again Im in your debt! I will try it when I get home.

I do have a another question for you.... Are you any good at creating batch files? If so, let me know if you dont mind and I will talk to you offline with a PM to let you know what Im looking for. I keep running into deadends with what Im trying to do with XBMC.

Again, THANK YOU

- rcoops - 2009-05-12

Here is TV channel logo that was still missing:

Canale 5 (Italian TV channel I believe) hope that picasa didn't make a mess of the transparency but it looks like it :-(

Anyway the original logo looks like this:

- jondr13 - 2009-05-13

stoplis Wrote:Ok, I found the culprate, I had missed adding the code to one area.

Update:

Download

stoplis

Just downloaded and tried it and the icons for Dolby True HD and DTS-MA still do not show up under the Showcase view ..... and now that I updated to the final release of XBMC Babylon...doesent show up in Multiplex either!?

And Im still using dolblytruehd and dtsma just like before. So have no idea why they are not showing up now

PLEASE HELP!

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-13

Canale5