Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-13

here is the link to the Silver Pictures logo (lethal weapon)
http://www.vector-logos.com/logo-en-85915.html

cant upload an .eps to photobucket, this is an older version but i cant find the newer one.

- stoplis - 2009-05-13

jondr13 Wrote:stoplis

Just downloaded and tried it and the icons for Dolby True HD and DTS-MA still do not show up under the Showcase view ..... and now that I updated to the final release of XBMC Babylon...doesent show up in Multiplex either!?

And Im still using dolblytruehd and dtsma just like before. So have no idea why they are not showing up now

PLEASE HELP!

OK I think I found the culprate, just tested it in Multiplex and Showcase and both show (I missed the T out, so it was dolbyruehd).
If it still doesn't work I sugest you download the lasted build of XBMC, you can get it from Here. Has Windows, OS-X and Linux builds.

Another Update:

Fixed: HD audio flags now work in all views, tried and tested.

Download

Halibutt: Please could you update your first post with this new download.

- HexusOdy - 2009-05-13

Deleted

- paul - 2009-05-13

Anybody got or seen flags for.

Capitol films.
Punch Productions.
Iguana Producciones
Williams Entertainment

Thanks in advanceSmile

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-13

Silver Pictures has been added to the database.

thank you sir..is it the one i linked to, or were u able to find the newer version? either way, thanks a million

nm.. just looked at it, its the one i linked to, thank you sir.

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-13

Only One Haze Wrote:thank you sir..is it the one i linked to, or were u able to find the newer version? either way, thanks a million

No, it was the same one. I'll look for the newer one, but I just checked vectorlogos and brandsoftheworld.com and found that both sites' EPS files were the same. Wink

Also, you can use photoshop to open/resize an eps file quite easily. Not saying you have to, but if you wanted to know how to do it, it's that easy. Big Grin

yeah, i know how, i have a degree in graphics, just dont have photoshop at home. yeah i also looked at brandsoftheworld and saw that too. only thing i can think of is maybe a screen cap of the new one. i think i saw that kiss kiss bang bang had the new logo when it comes on. I dont have the movie, but maybe someone else does, either way its cool.

and since these are vector logos wouldnt it be better to use illustrator? or are you guys rasterizing them when u make the .pngs?

- Only One Haze - 2009-05-14

did we ever get an odd lot?

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-14

Only One Haze Wrote:did we ever get an odd lot?

You know, I think we do. Wink

- Sranshaft - 2009-05-14

mindweaver Wrote:Paramount Vantage overlays all.

You'll need to change the code to look like this:

Code:
<control type="image" id="81">
                    <include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
                    <texture>flags/studio/paramountvantage.png</texture>
                    <visible>substring(listitem.studio,Paramount Vantage)</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="image" id="81">
                    <include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
                    <texture>flags/studio/paramount.png</texture>
                    <visible>substring(listitem.studio,Paramount) + !substring(listitem.studio,Paramount Vantage) | substring(listitem.studio,Comedy Central)</visible>
                </control>

- reaven - 2009-05-14

Spain TV channel Telecinco

http://www.telecinco.es/

- HexusOdy - 2009-05-14

I'm only getting 2 of the 5 possible Icons in Aeon.

Is there something wrong with this Studio line?

<studio>Warner Bros. Pictures / SDp / XVID / MPEG Audio / 2ch / </studio>

The MP3 AUdio tag shows in Showcase so there must be a problem in the latest Multiplex XML for that one, but not sure about the rest like Dolby.

- Montellese - 2009-05-14

Why 5?

You can get
- Studio
- Source
- Video
- Audio

from which the Source is read from the filename => if you only adjusted your NFOs you will get 3 at most. Furthermore I think DivX and XviD are not included in Aeon itself yet (unless this has changed in the mean time).

- HexusOdy - 2009-05-14

Montellese Wrote:Why 5?

You can get
- Studio
- Source
- Video
- Audio

from which the Source is read from the filename => if you only adjusted your NFOs you will get 3 at most. Furthermore I think DivX and XviD are not included in Aeon itself yet (unless this has changed in the mean time).

In that case my mistake, I assumed as I had the Dolby and Source it could include them already.

In that case there is just something wrong in the Multiplex XML thats not picking up showing the MP3 logo as it works in other views.

I have the latest from 30 minutes ago from the first page.