Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- reaven - 2009-05-22

Quote:darren star ones aren't really usable
Sex and the city ahhhh!!

- stoplis - 2009-05-23

Added:
Aardman
Bedford Falls
Crowvision
Fox Atomic
Largo
Silver Nitrate

I've updated my pack as well, with all the lastest flags.

Download

Halibutt can you please update the first post with my new link.

- RW2112 - 2009-05-23

I've got one for darren star productions and Overbrook but no where to upload it to...

- rcoops - 2009-05-24

I always thought there was something not quite right about the paramount flag we have been using so far... This one at least according to me looks a bit better as is now has the paramount text in the logo.

- reaven - 2009-05-24

Quote:I always thought there was something not quite right about the paramount flag we have been using so far

you got that right ... thanks

- RW2112 - 2009-05-25

Overbrook Entertainment

Darren Star Productions

- ekim232 - 2009-05-26

If someone could make one for E! that would be great. I noticed it was missing from the tv packs. Thanks.

- RW2112 - 2009-05-26

ekim232 Wrote:If someone could make one for E! that would be great. I noticed it was missing from the tv packs. Thanks.

There ya go!

- phonics - 2009-05-26

So using the updated flags from the first post, xvid and mp3 arent showing up, my studio tag looks like this:

<studio>Universal / 480p / XVID / mp3 / 2ch / </studio>

Any ideas?

- PiNCH - 2009-05-29

I really need two flags that say "R5" and "Screener"!

I know these aren't studio flags, but I didn't want to start a new thread Wink

- digitalhigh - 2009-05-30

PiNCH Wrote:I really need two flags that say "R5" and "Screener"!

I know these aren't studio flags, but I didn't want to start a new thread Wink

Okay, I made two flags, IDK how great they are, but it's my quick attempt at something reasonable. They are uploaded to the site.

The xml could also be changed to use listitem.filename instead of the usual tag. This would require some way of knowing when the filename image is being displayed as opposed to the skin string image.

Okay, maybe it would just be simpler to edit the .nfo files. Wink

Hope the flags are ok.

- PiNCH - 2009-06-01

digitalhigh Wrote:Okay, I made two flags, IDK how great they are, but it's my quick attempt at something reasonable. They are uploaded to the site.

The xml could also be changed to use listitem.filename instead of the usual tag. This would require some way of knowing when the filename image is being displayed as opposed to the skin string image.

Okay, maybe it would just be simpler to edit the .nfo files. Wink

Hope the flags are ok.

The screener flag is perfect! The R5 one... well, it's still gonna be used Big Grin Thanks!

I use listitem.foldername, works like a charm Wink

- digitalhigh - 2009-06-02

PiNCH Wrote:The screener flag is perfect! The R5 one... well, it's still gonna be used Big Grin Thanks!

I use listitem.foldername, works like a charm Wink

I'll see if I can't make something nicer for R5 sometime, just not today. Work was a...biotch. Gonna drink beer and watch UP tonight. Wink

Anybody feel like doing one for Halcyon? It's the company behind Terminator: Salvation. If not...well, that will get made with the R5 logo tomorrowish.

- Try4Ce - 2009-06-02

sorry if it was mentioned before, but ever since Multiplex MK II was released (and installed of course on my machine) the Studio Flags wont show up anymore... Suggestions?

- digitalhigh - 2009-06-02

Try4Ce Wrote:sorry if it was mentioned before, but ever since Multiplex MK II was released (and installed of course on my machine) the Studio Flags wont show up anymore... Suggestions?

Try Serenity? Wink