Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- ekim232 - 2009-06-25

ccMatrix Wrote:Are the ones you are requesting lately just music labels or are they making movies/tv-shows as well?

Here is it:

I have been working on my music section lately and have been using the pack that Ronie made for music labels. Just trying to fill in any gaps that he missed and I am writing substrings for all the albums that come with two labels on allmusic. Since you can't name files with a /. Thanks for helping out with these. I really appreciate it.

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-25

ekim232 Wrote:I have been working on my music section lately and have been using the pack that Ronie made for music labels. Just trying to fill in any gaps that he missed and I am writing substrings for all the albums that come with two labels on allmusic. Since you can't name files with a /. Thanks for helping out with these. I really appreciate it.

I had one movie label with a slash and just created a folder with the part before the slash and a file in it with the part after the slash. Works great!

- ronie - 2009-06-25

ekim232 Wrote:I have been working on my music section lately and have been using the pack that Ronie made for music labels.

If other skins are picking up this idea, we could create a separate thread for it.
any thoughts ?

ekim232 Wrote:Just trying to fill in any gaps that he missed and I am writing substrings for all the albums that come with two labels on allmusic.

I guess the best way would be to modify the allmusic.com scraper, so it only fetches one label if multiple are available.
Not sure if people would be opposed to this idea, so i could put it up for discussion in the scraper forum.

- rausch101 - 2009-06-26

This has probably been mentioned elsewhere (but I hope not - I looked). It looks like the flags aren't picked up if the tag in the nfo has a space in it. Is that correct?

- ccMatrix - 2009-06-26

rausch101 Wrote:This has probably been mentioned elsewhere (but I hope not - I looked). It looks like the flags aren't picked up if the tag in the nfo has a space in it. Is that correct?

It very much depends on the way the skin displays the flags and specifies their filename. The best thing is usually to name the file exactly like the studio including casing and spaces. At the moment there is no naming convention for studio logo files.

- ekim232 - 2009-06-26

ccMatrix Wrote:I had one movie label with a slash and just created a folder with the part before the slash and a file in it with the part after the slash. Works great!

This worked great. It covers most instances. A few rare cases there is an icon for the first label and not the second one, but I am making a list as I go through my music collection. I have been adding nfo's to each album and artist to ensure proper scraping.

- ekim232 - 2009-06-30

A few more requests for some music labels. Thanks to anyone who can assist!

- proctor - 2009-07-03

UK, OZ, Canada TV Networks

ABC1 (Australia):

ABC Australia:

CBC:

E4:

Eurosport:

FOX 8:

- proctor - 2009-07-03

ITV:

ITV1:

Network Ten:

Nine Network:

SBS:

Seven Network:

- proctor - 2009-07-03

Showcase:

Showtime Australia:

- eumel - 2009-07-03

one more request, thx for assist
(big picture on click)

- FernFerret - 2009-07-08

Hey y'all, I see people are still updating my script, GREAT! I am back for a while, had some issues to tend to. But I'll be updating anything that needs to be, i'm WAY out of it, aka i just saw media flagging got officially added for resolution/audio etc.

I'll be taking a look tonight, If any of the contributors have any suggestions/requests/demands for me, pm me.

Thanks all,
--FF

Skin Authors: It appears that there are no sources *yet* for scraping info, and I did notice that there are talks on getting a standardized protocol for things like studio flags *prays hard*. But until those get done, I am willing to write some more snippits of code now that I have the ability to allow downloads based on your specific skin. Either post here, or send me a PM, I do have some people already waiting, and it will take a few days to a week to get this done per skin, as a bit of custom code is needed for my web interface.

- lonchaney - 2009-07-14

123ccd Wrote:I use 007 logo for Eon and Danjaq, because I think they have never produced anything but Bond movies.

anybody have this for a black background? maybe the same thing but in white

- azido - 2009-07-14

lonchaney Wrote:anybody have this for a black background? maybe the same thing but in white

here you go:

- digitalhigh - 2009-07-14

@FernFerret -

Still no serenity code?