Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- >>X<< - 2009-08-01

dafart Wrote:Thanx a great lot!
Could you please point out how you managed to do that?
Either by using gimp or photoshop.

Also I'm not really sure how to make this show up in both ember media manager and xbmc. I'm using the latest svn build of xbmc and the latest git realese of aeon's skin mod by andyblac. When I add Eureka!.png to the folder of "Images\studios" in EMM and add "Eureka!" as studio they don't show up in the upper bar in EMM. Will they however show up in xbmc if I add Eureka!.png to the skin/aeon folder? (I will try myelf as well of course)

Thanx once again!

I used photoshop Wink

Opened the png then duplicated the layer and deleted the original

Set canvas size to 161 width 109 Height

Use magic wand to select all the black background then hit cut or clear

That's it simple Big Grin

Extra step I might take after canvas resize is create a layer below and fill it with the same colour as the background then merge the layers then use magic wand, that way you get all the background at once without leaving bits behind

andyblac's mod you want to put it in \media\flags\studios, and name the png exactly the same as the studio name in the nfo

Don't forget to reload for it to be displayed

- azido - 2009-08-01

>>X<<' Wrote:andyblac's mod you want to put it in \media\flags\studios, and name the png exactly the same as the studio name in the nfo

Don't forget to reload for it to be displayed

uh.. does this mean we don't have to edit include_mediaflags.xml anymore to match up new studio icons to display?

didn't notice that yet. great news if so.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-08-01

azido Wrote:uh.. does this mean we don't have to edit include_mediaflags.xml anymore to match up new studio icons to display?

didn't notice that yet. great news if so.

I'm not sure what you have been doing in your include_mediaflags.xml where studio names are concerned as there's never been any reason to change or edit anything in include_mediaflags.xml for studio names, studio names don't even go in the include_mediaflags.xml

All you have ever needed to do is add the png with matching studio name

- azido - 2009-08-01

>>X<<' Wrote:I'm not sure what you have been doing in your include_mediaflags.xml where studio names are concerned as there's never been any reason to change or edit anything in include_mediaflags.xml for studio names, studio names don't even go in the include_mediaflags.xml

All you have ever needed to do is add the png with matching studio name

i imagine those days where the only way to display flags was to hack the studio fields. and i remember it was a pain to get new studios added and one needed to add them to the xml. might have been another xml then.

anyway: good to read those times have been gone.

- SleepyP - 2009-08-03

is there any particular guidelines on what the dimensions should be for the studio images? I'll be putting together all the ones I am missing, so I need to know Tongue

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-08-03

SleepyP Wrote:is there any particular guidelines on what the dimensions should be for the studio images? I'll be putting together all the ones I am missing, so I need to know Tongue

As I said a few posts above 161 width 109 Height in pixels Wink

- azido - 2009-08-03

another one that seems to be missing here, yet:

e-m-s new media

- SleepyP - 2009-08-05

right, sorry! Tongue

- ekim232 - 2009-08-12

I got a request for Senator Entertainment

Thanks to anyone who can assist

- ccMatrix - 2009-08-12

ekim232 Wrote:I got a request for Senator Entertainment

I have had the Senator logo for a long time: http://github.com/ccMatrix/aeon/blob/a626e82f22884f6317468e63e226d1b75805dbcf/media/flags/studios/Senator%20Home%20Entertainment.png

Try looking for studio flags you are missing here as well. It might contain more studio logos than the webpage.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-08-12

ekim232 Wrote:I got a request for Senator Entertainment

That's the old logo anyway so did you the new one which works better IMHO

- ekim232 - 2009-08-18

I found this icon for dvd rips, but when I place it in Aeon the size is off and looks a little blurred. If anyone out there can clean it up and get it too look right as an Aeon flag I think I would be a great source addition. Much thanks to anyone who can help!

- azido - 2009-08-18

@halibutt:
when trying the rapidshare link on 1st post, i'll get

Error

The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

..just to let you know.

- Imaginos - 2009-08-18

edit

- Imaginos - 2009-08-18

here is the dvdrip at a better size