Kodi Community Forum
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here! (/showthread.php?tid=48315)

- Only One Haze - 2009-08-19

can someone make a flag for this? hopefully someone can find a better logo, tried brands of the world and vector-logos as well as google images but no luck so i took a screen cap, this is from Fast and Furious. thanks guys!

- ekim232 - 2009-08-19

Imaginos Wrote:here is the dvdrip at a better size

Thanks a lot for this!

- ekim232 - 2009-08-20

If someone could help out with the one below that would be great. Thanks in advance.

- >>X<< - 2009-08-20

Only One Haze Wrote:can someone make a flag for this? hopefully someone can find a better logo, tried brands of the world and vector-logos as well as google images but no luck so i took a screen cap, this is from Fast and Furious. thanks guys!

Had to create that one from scratch but as I had time I though why not, looks ok Big Grin

ekim232 Wrote:If someone could help out with the one below that would be great. Thanks in advance.

This one is never going to look good at these sizes because you have to allow for spacing between the flags so they don't touch but I gave it a bash

I used a better source so if you want to give it a go here it is

- Only One Haze - 2009-08-20

>>X<<' Wrote:Had to create that one from scratch but as I had time I though why not, looks ok Big Grin

thanks a lot man! really appreciate it

- ekim232 - 2009-08-22

Got one more request below. Much thanks to anyone who can help out with it.

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-08-22

ekim232 Wrote:Got one more request below. Much thanks to anyone who can help out with it.

That ones easy and if you had said thanks for the last one I might of done it for Rolleyes

- ekim232 - 2009-08-23

ekim232 Wrote:If someone could help out with the one below that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Laugh

An advanced thanks is better than an after thanks. I do appreciate your help on these. There will be advanced thanks and after thanks from now on.

- Fascix - 2009-08-23

Instead of making requests here (i have a few) i want to know how to do it myself.
What program is easiest to use and what sizes and settings and so on
teach me and ill make alot of missing ones that i have.
If there is info elsewhere how to make them direct me there
I am using Aeon Auriga and http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52581 so the icons has to have the same "setting", proportions and so on as theese

Thanx alot for a nice thread

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-08-23

ekim232 Wrote:Got one more request below. Much thanks to anyone who can help out with it.

You need to shrink/size it as I couldn't be bothered Shocked

- ekim232 - 2009-08-23

>>X<<' Wrote:You need to shrink/size it as I couldn't be bothered Shocked

Not a problem. I can handle resizing...hopefully. Much thanks for the assistance. I have tried using Gimp to make these, but I just can't get it right. Maybe I will try round two on it.

- ekim232 - 2009-08-25

I got another request as I have been moving download my library filling in what is missing. Much thanks to anyone who can assist.

Also I mispoke above when I said I could resize the image from the previous posts so if anyone can make that one the right size it would be great!! Thanks again for all the help.

- ekim232 - 2009-08-29

I added a few more I found as i go through my collection. I am really hoping this thread isn't dead and someone is willing to help out. Even more I wish I could just do it myself. A huge thanks to anyone who can help out in anyway!!

- KOROR - 2009-09-02

Rapidshare link isn't working :-(

Could someone look at it?

- BigBlack - 2009-09-02

yes guys!! The Link doen't go....

Someone can tell me the extact string line to insert in the .nfo file? I need only to insert <studio> Movie studio/ Movie codec/ movie resolution/ ecc </studio> like this? Or i need one line for each one?

But i'm using horizon now... this media flags fuction on all skin? or not? Thank you! Bye bye