Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: PM3.HD (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Thread: [MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod (/showthread.php?tid=48362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Thanks ekim232 - pang - 2009-05-13

First of all i wish to say thanks for the best Xbox Skin around. If i may, can i give some suggestions.

First, can you make so the fonts are a tad bigger in the Videos Music Views, for people with glasses.

In music i have only singles no albums, i cannot seem to add them in a good ordered library mode, The add info is not like the videos/tv shows one.

can you add some themes, with ready made background change, since i am getting tired of the same background for video/tv shows/ settings/ etc, i know i can change them manually but i am no artist.

can you add some more different type of views, maybe taken from aeon with all info and more screens

anyhow, thanks for this great skin,

just know that your work is appreciated

Jason

- yadster - 2009-05-13

I tried the new version and the weather backgrounds worked but enabling the TWC script seems to disable the backgrounds and I get a black background again. Disabling the TWC script doesn't seem to correct the problem.

Also if I enter the weather screen is there anyway to run the script from there?

Other than the pesky weather everything seems to be working just dandy on my humble xbox. Smile

- whipper - 2009-05-13

Weather backdrop not working again even using your backdrops?! Strange worked earlier when I first triedHuh?

Thought I'd let you know

My XBMc on Vista 32 PC if that is of any help.

False alarm, back againHuh

- ekim232 - 2009-05-14

yadster Wrote:I tried the new version and the weather backgrounds worked but enabling the TWC script seems to disable the backgrounds and I get a black background again. Disabling the TWC script doesn't seem to correct the problem.

Also if I enter the weather screen is there anyway to run the script from there?

Other than the pesky weather everything seems to be working just dandy on my humble xbox. Smile

I am scratching my head why you are having these weather problems. I keep checking mine on PC & Xbox and everything goes smooth and with my testers as well. I know you have told me that you are running a current build, so that is out. Make sure when you upgrade to a new version you first switch to a different skin, then delete your current operation skin, put the new one in under a different name, restart and then switch to the new version.

I can and will add the script button to the weather window.

- ekim232 - 2009-05-14

pang Wrote:First of all i wish to say thanks for the best Xbox Skin around. If i may, can i give some suggestions.

First, can you make so the fonts are a tad bigger in the Videos Music Views, for people with glasses.

In music i have only singles no albums, i cannot seem to add them in a good ordered library mode, The add info is not like the videos/tv shows one.

can you add some themes, with ready made background change, since i am getting tired of the same background for video/tv shows/ settings/ etc, i know i can change them manually but i am no artist.

can you add some more different type of views, maybe taken from aeon with all info and more screens

anyhow, thanks for this great skin,

just know that your work is appreciated

Jason

My suggestion for music is get mediamonkey and correctly tag all your singles. Make them all the same id tag types. Then scan your library, but don't do get album and artist info. That should add them all properly. Make the names as clean as possible. The program will scrap all that for you.

I am working towards some new views. Mainly a long going project of a 3d coverflow view with fanart.

From Libraries back to Home - ZIOLele - 2009-05-14

Hello,
i really like your work it's great, but there is this little thing that's nagging me:
when, from home, i go to video library and then go back, is it possible to go directly to home?

- ekim232 - 2009-05-14

ZIOLele Wrote:Hello,
i really like your work it's great, but there is this little thing that's nagging me:
when, from home, i go to video library and then go back, is it possible to go directly to home?

I am not entirely sure. I know that the submenu in the Aeon homepage will go back to the main menu when you press back, but I tried that code on the main buttons and it doesn't work. Kind of stumped.

Changing Background Images - neebaum - 2009-05-15

Sorry if this has already been covered but I'm a noobie & I need some assistance with changing the background images for each tab (Movies, Videos, Pictures, Etc..). I see where I can put the location of the background image but not sure what file type it should be in (.jpg, .gif, .tbn, what?). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

- FourTwentySmilz - 2009-05-15

.jpg has always done me good.

- dynamix - 2009-05-15

Wow, fantastic job on this mod! Played around with it yesterday and i'm loving it.

One question: is it possible to have an option to enable "Programs" in the PM3 menu?

Thanks in advance!

- ekim232 - 2009-05-15

dynamix Wrote:Wow, fantastic job on this mod! Played around with it yesterday and i'm loving it.

One question: is it possible to have an option to enable "Programs" in the PM3 menu?

Thanks in advance!

It is in skin settings, but I believe because of a large demand to have scripts instead that is what it was changed to. That menu is tough because it only offers so many slots and it seems to be people's least wanted item.

Mt suggestion has been to add programs to the favorites menu or changed the code back to programs rather than scripts. Very easy to do.

Link to "The Operation 5.12FIX.rar" - hansen - 2009-05-15

Hi ekim232,

I really like to try your mod. Unfortunately the link to "The Operation 5.12FIX.rar" doesn't work (I get a message saying: "Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.").
Could you have a look at it, please?

Changing Background Images - neebaum - 2009-05-15

Ok, so I have my .jpgs and I point the path to the location of the .jpg but it doesn't work. Do the .jpgs need to be in a specific path for the custom backgrounds to work for each tab (Movies, Videos, Pictures, etc)? If so, can you please let me know where I need to put the .jpg files? Thanks.

- ekim232 - 2009-05-16

neebaum Wrote:Ok, so I have my .jpgs and I point the path to the location of the .jpg but it doesn't work. Do the .jpgs need to be in a specific path for the custom backgrounds to work for each tab (Movies, Videos, Pictures, etc)? If so, can you please let me know where I need to put the .jpg files? Thanks.

You need to put the jpg's in a folder for each section.\

ie Movies/1.jpg, 2.jpg..
Tv Show/tv.jpg, tv2.jpg..

Then when you go to skin setting-home backgrounds just select the folder they are all in and they will do a slide show on the main page. The selection is not for a single image, so if you want just one image to show you still need to put it inside a folder.

- ekim232 - 2009-05-16

hansen Wrote:Hi ekim232,

I really like to try your mod. Unfortunately the link to "The Operation 5.12FIX.rar" doesn't work (I get a message saying: "Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.").
Could you have a look at it, please?

Not sure why. It seemed to of been on Mediafire's end. Works fine now.