Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: PM3.HD (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Thread: [MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod (/showthread.php?tid=48362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- robee - 2009-04-23

ekim232 Wrote:I will PM you later tonight with a new home.xml with Videos instead of Trailers. Do you want the video button to go to file or library mode?

To file. Because of this, and I want to videos shotrcut.

- Rusti - 2009-04-24

ekim232 Wrote:I will PM you later tonight with a new home.xml with Videos instead of Trailers. Do you want the video button to go to file or library mode?
Can you PM me as well please?

- BDPNA - 2009-04-24

Skin wouldn't work unless I overwrote latest PM3HD with it. Is that right?

Also, any reason why I see no options at all (just the left sidebar, no main content) when I go into the custom skin options?

I am on AppleTV Babylon XBMC build.

- ekim232 - 2009-04-24

You should not have to overwrite it. I have personally never used it on ATV, so I can't say for sure what some possible porblems may be.

Maybe another user can post if they are having any complications with ATV.

- BDPNA - 2009-04-24

ekim232 Wrote:You should not have to overwrite it. I have personally never used it on ATV, so I can't say for sure what some possible porblems may be.

Maybe another user can post if they are having any complications with ATV.

Hmmm, ok I'll try it again. I think the big issue was there was no skin.xml file in the root of the Operation skin folder that I downloaded. I just downloaded your latest version directly. Maybe the revision didn't have all the base files or something? I thought skin.xml was necessary for sure.

- ekim232 - 2009-04-24

It should have it in there. I was having issues with mediafire last night, so there is a lot of random files available.

Download only "The Operation 4.23"

I just downloaded and tested it myself on Xbox & PC. It does have a skin.xml and worked ok.

Let me know if you have any problems.

- plankton88 - 2009-04-25

Tried the new 4.23. Nice, I kind of like the Videos instead of Trailers. I always have my favorites button enabled with the Trailers script there.

Any word on having the new wide banner fanart view for tv shows carried over to the season and episode views?

- ekim232 - 2009-04-25

plankton88 Wrote:Tried the new 4.23. Nice, I kind of like the Videos instead of Trailers. I always have my favorites button enabled with the Trailers script there.

Any word on having the new wide banner fanart view for tv shows carried over to the season and episode views?

Do you want that view in wide format for seasons & episodes. I wasn't aware there was a large collection of wide icons support for those levels.

Or are you talking about going from wide in the tv show level and then back to poster style for seasons & episodes?

- plankton88 - 2009-04-25

Keep the wide fanart background and just have a coverflow for the season dvd covers, and episode thumbs. Just like the dvd view for movies.

- ekim232 - 2009-04-25

I will see what I can do. Hopefully have something in a day or two.

- pdiddy - 2009-05-01

ekim232 Wrote:If you want I can PM you with a new music section that will have the party mode button on it. I never used it once so I took it off. It is very easy to add. Thanks for the suggestions!

Hi, this is my first post but have been a long time xbmc user since the early days of xbox1. Great skin. I too would like the party feature however I can't pm you since I just registered. Is the snippet too long to post here? Thanks.

- xstrikax - 2009-05-04

Vampirebat Wrote:i really like the layout of this skin i was looking for something that doesnt block out the middle of my fan art in coverflow mode and this does the trick quite nicely however i dont think it is displaying correctly for me because this is what it looks like in coverflow

i assume that the haze on top of my cover art is suposed to be behind the cover art?
any ideas how i can fix this or remove the band of "frost" that is on top of the cover art?

I am having the same exact problem. Using TheOperation 2.3 package. Tried removing and re-installing. Still no go. Dont get it. I believe im using Babylon Beta 1. Any Ideas?

- ekim232 - 2009-05-04

Make sure you are using the newest T3ch version if on Xbox or use a nightly build if on PC.

Download the latest skin from my link below. I am going to be uploading a new version tonight or tomorrow that will require a new build inorder to have some features work anyways.

- Vampirebat - 2009-05-04

xstrikax Wrote:I am having the same exact problem. Using TheOperation 2.3 package. Tried removing and re-installing. Still no go. Dont get it. I believe im using Babylon Beta 1. Any Ideas?

after i reinstalled both xbmc and the operation it worked fine for me.
looks really good

- ekim232 - 2009-05-05