Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: PM3.HD (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Thread: [MOD] "The Operation" PM3.HD Mod (/showthread.php?tid=48362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- plankton88 - 2009-05-05

Nice! tried it out this morning. What else is different with this version? Can you make the season view look like the episode view too?

- ekim232 - 2009-05-05

I did have it on there for seasons, but I removed it. I just don't know of a good way to do seasons. The problem is that if the series is only 1 or 2 seasons long then it fills in all the windows with just those two season covers and doesn't look right. If I push them to the left and have the list build from there, it doesn't look right with the fanart. I would like to see it build from the center based on the number of seasons, but I am not sure if that is possible.

If you have any ideas on a good way to do it, please let me know. Otherwise I will still be trying to come up with the best way to have that view.

The other thing that is different that I didn't post a screen shot for is the movie pop up information in DVD Slide view. It displays all movie information, video format information, and mpaa.

- ekim232 - 2009-05-06

I know I said I was not going to have an update for awhile, but I came up with this over the last day here. I am about done working out the kinks. Rocky has been a huge help with it.

- Rusti - 2009-05-06

Thanks mate. Appreciate your work, as does my family.

Ill start using the new skin and give feedback when necessary.

- plankton88 - 2009-05-06

Almost looks like and Aeon skin. I guess you could call is Project Mayheon IV. Laugh

I think your right about the season/fanart view. Might just leave it be.

I do like the new episode view. The fanart and the episode thumbs blend in a little too much though. Maybe fade the fanart a little, or add a little episode info area that seperates the two.

Thanks again for an awesome skin!

- toxtrepla - 2009-05-07

I love this skin, and I can truly blown away by the progress you make. Thank you for keeping this skin alive, and bringing it up to par with these new views and feature sets.

- Swampyb - 2009-05-07

Favourite Skin yet works and looks gr8 love the new slide show tv series look with info panel appearing after short pause keep up the gr8 work

- ekim232 - 2009-05-07

Thanks for the nice words guys. I am happy to keep incorporating new features to this skin since it is by far my favorite.

Expect a new version in a few days with some new features to it.

Thanks again!

- Melandryu - 2009-05-07

Hi.

Iam newbie here , yes , its my first post hehe , hello to all Smile

First of all , thanks ekim , thanks for all you nice work and for the support to all users.

Days ago im looking for a new media center to my htpc , and finally i found this amazing software , and of course , you mod Big Grin

I have only one question about it...i want remove "the time" from home menu , and replace "Trailers" for "Filemanager" ( to can use my pendrive when i want watch something ) on home menu.

Its possible? i try edit home.xml a few times , and my xbmc crash all time , can u tell me how can i modify this please?

Thank you very much in advance , and sorry for my bad english , I am a Spanish boy who perhaps needs to return to the school Nod

- ekim232 - 2009-05-07

Melandryu Wrote:Hi.

Iam newbie here , yes , its my first post hehe , hello to all Smile

First of all , thanks ekim , thanks for all you nice work and for the support to all users.

Days ago im looking for a new media center to my htpc , and finally i found this amazing software , and of course , you mod Big Grin

I have only one question about it...i want remove "the time" from home menu , and replace "Trailers" for "Filemanager" ( to can use my pendrive when i want watch something ) on home menu.

Its possible? i try edit home.xml a few times , and my xbmc crash all time , can u tell me how can i modify this please?

Thank you very much in advance , and sorry for my bad english , I am a Spanish boy who perhaps needs to return to the school Nod

When I get home I will send you a new homepage with the changes. It is very easy. I would explain it, but to be honest it takes me less time to just do it myself and send it.

- Rusti - 2009-05-08

Just put on 5.4. I was hoping to have a Videos link that linked to a non-library version of media files.
Is there anyway to get rid of the Trailers button (as the favourites button covers that ok) and put the Videos button under the Movies and TV Shows button?

- ekim232 - 2009-05-08

Rusti Wrote:Just put on 5.4. I was hoping to have a Videos link that linked to a non-library version of media files.
Is there anyway to get rid of the Trailers button (as the favourites button covers that ok) and put the Videos button under the Movies and TV Shows button?

I have a new version I will be releasing sometime over the weekend. It lets you choose between trailers or videos. It will also contain the Aeon-PM3.HD Hybrid home screen I have been working on.

- ekim232 - 2009-05-09

**UPDATE 5.10**

-Added PM3.HD-Aeon Hybrid home screen. Can be selected within skin settings. You then have the option to choose wihich buttons will show and if you want submenus for movies, tv series, and music.

-Added option to use Videos instead of Trailers on PM3.HD home screen. I got WAY to many PM's about changing it.

Enjoy everyone and keep the requests feature suggestions coming.

- Rocky5 - 2009-05-09

ekim232 Wrote:**UPDATE 5.10**

-Added PM3.HD-Aeon Hybrid home screen. Can be selected within skin settings. You then have the option to choose wihich buttons will show and if you want submenus for movies, tv series, and music.

-Added option to use Videos instead of Trailers on PM3.HD home screen. I got WAY to many PM's about changing it.

Enjoy everyone and keep the requests feature suggestions coming.

Very niceWinkWinkWink

- xanadu1979 - 2009-05-10

Great mod. Really fantastic. Just tried it for the first time today and I'm loving it.

But, does anyone else have a problem with the custom backdrops for the TV section on the home screen? The Aeon style home screen? I get the stock image with custom backdrops turned off, but I just get a blank area when they're turned on. The log file shows that it's not even trying to load an image. The custom backdrops work fine for my other sections.