Kodi Community Forum
[WINDOWS] Automatic Update Client for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: [WINDOWS] Automatic Update Client for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=48517)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

- kricker - 2010-06-19

I can't speak for sshcs.com, but these are built straight from SVN without modification.

- bobrap - 2010-06-19

OK, thanks!

- Shadok - 2010-06-19

kricker, the last build you upload doesn't work.
The updater display an error that it can't find something right after decompressing the archive.

- kricker - 2010-06-19

Storms came thru and probably stopped my upload. I'll re-up it.

Edit:
Nope it is fine. You just started grabbing it before it was done Wink

- Shadok - 2010-06-19

Indeed, it's working Smile

- JustinAiken - 2010-06-19

Hey kricker, which build should I get, dx or open GL?

My computer is a dual core celeron with a 8500GT card...

- kricker - 2010-06-19

DX

- JustinAiken - 2010-06-19

Thanks! Time to upgrade from the old Mar build! Big Grin Big Grin

- MrT - 2010-06-21

I'm going to reinstall my computer and start all over with XBMC. Should I download the xbmc-9.11.exe release, then install it, and then run the updater? Will that work best?

- kay.one - 2010-06-21

MrT Wrote:I'm going to reinstall my computer and start all over with XBMC. Should I download the xbmc-9.11.exe release, then install it, and then run the updater? Will that work best?

you don't need to install xbmc before you use XBMCUpdate, you can use XBMCUpdate, just tell it where you want it to install xbmc and let it do the rest,

Wink

- MrT - 2010-06-21

kay.one Wrote:you don't need to install xbmc before you use XBMCUpdate, you can use XBMCUpdate, just tell it where you want it to install xbmc and let it do the rest,

Wink

Really? Damn. That's nice. Thanks for the info.

- AnalogKid - 2010-06-23

kay.one Wrote:you don't need to install xbmc before you use XBMCUpdate, you can use XBMCUpdate, just tell it where you want it to install xbmc and let it do the rest,

Wink

That's not strictly true, since the downloaded version won't actually run on many installations due to DX requirements (works fine once the DX runtimes are installed).

Scraper - MrT - 2010-06-30

Hi again.

I'm asking in this thread as I'm not sure if this is the kricker build's problem or just mine.
I did a clean win7 install, installed xbmc 9.11, then check it for scrapers. I could choose from a wide variety of scrapers for TV (fex imdb).
After running the Xbmcupdate, i only have the possibility to use 1 scraper (The Tvdb), and if i choose to get more, I can only pick between Anime News Network, Daum-TV, Movieplayer.it TV..
Is it supposed to be like that? Is there a way to manually add new ones? (I'v looked around in the help forum, but no one seems to mention this problem).

- kricker - 2010-06-30

MrT Wrote:Hi again.

I'm asking in this thread as I'm not sure if this is the kricker build's problem or just mine.
I did a clean win7 install, installed xbmc 9.11, then check it for scrapers. I could choose from a wide variety of scrapers for TV (fex imdb).
After running the Xbmcupdate, i only have the possibility to use 1 scraper (The Tvdb), and if i choose to get more, I can only pick between Anime News Network, Daum-TV, Movieplayer.it TV..
Is it supposed to be like that? Is there a way to manually add new ones? (I'v looked around in the help forum, but no one seems to mention this problem).
The SVN versions are now using the new addon system. Scrapers are now considered addons. Things are still being ported over to it.

- MrT - 2010-06-30

kricker Wrote:The SVN versions are now using the new addon system. Scrapers are now considered addons. Things are still being ported over to it.

Ah. Okey Smile I guess waiting is the key then Smile