Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] ListenLiveEU (Music) Plugin - European Radio Stations from listenlive.eu (/showthread.php?tid=48687)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- stannie - 2011-10-01

_BJ1 Wrote:What?

Download it from here and choose install from ZIP...

_BJ1
wow works great thanks

- dugan26 - 2011-10-19

The original link on page one does not work anymore - where do I get this? I downloaded the link listed here -

Quote:Download it from here and choose install from ZIP...

But I am not sure if this was for pre-eden - I am running Dahrma

- PatrickBateman - 2011-11-12

Hey,

Has/did/was this plugin ever updated for pre-Eden? I'm using the version in the link above, but unfortuently it fails to return any results.

Hopefully this will be updated soon as it was/is a great little plugin.

- Dixon Butz - 2011-11-13

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

Has/did/was this plugin ever updated for pre-Eden? I'm using the version in the link above, but unfortuently it fails to return any results.

Hopefully this will be updated soon as it was/is a great little plugin.

It works with the nightly pre edens. Install the zip from post #60 .

- PatrickBateman - 2011-11-13

Hey,

Interestingly that's the one I'm using? However the plugin refuses to return any results for me using the 11th Nov nightly...

I'll uninstall an try again,

Cheers,
Pat~

- Dixon Butz - 2011-11-13

PatrickBateman Wrote:Hey,

Interestingly that's the one I'm using? However the plugin refuses to return any results for me using the 11th Nov nightly...

I'll uninstall an try again,

Cheers,
Pat~

That's strange. I am on the 11th
XBMCSetup-20111110-26cc297-master.exe 11-Nov-2011 11:41

I just happen to try this addon earlier today. I had it for a while. It didn't work. Then later I saw your post and installed the zip from #60 by unzipping to the addons folder. Then it worked.
Copied plugin.audio.listenliveeu to a ATV2 with WinSCP and it works there also. That ATV has Nov. 5th nightly.

- PatrickBateman - 2011-11-13

Dixon Butz Wrote:That's strange. I am on the 11th
XBMCSetup-20111110-26cc297-master.exe 11-Nov-2011 11:41

I just happen to try this addon earlier today. I had it for a while. It didn't work. Then later I saw your post and installed the zip from #60 by unzipping to the addons folder. Then it worked.
Copied plugin.audio.listenliveeu to a ATV2 with WinSCP and it works there also. That ATV has Nov. 5th nightly.

Thats great news, at least i know the issue is probably specific to my setup, ill figure it out and report back as i do miss this plugin, its great for listening to the F1 with some random video feed Nod

Cheers for the info and ill post back my findings.

Pat~

- m4x1m - 2011-11-19

Plugin works great!

Is it possible to get station name to show in the skin?

I''m using pre-eden pvr version with transparency skin and the label name when playing a radio station is empty.

- Darts - 2011-11-28

Debug info :
To correct the error I saw in the log "WARNING: 'xbmc.output()' is depreciated and will be removed in future releases"
I replaced xbmc.output by xbmc.log in default.py

Could someone update the script in the repo?

- Popeye - 2011-12-11

Is this getting updated or not? I'm getting the "Cannot process flags argument with a compiled pattern" on openelec (xbmc-dharma), just as many others...

- kees667 - 2011-12-26

Same here, same error. Always listen to radio during holidays. Is this no longer supported for Dharma?

- razer2007 - 2011-12-30

The plugin will not start out of the favorites (home menu, favorites). The stream starts for 1 second. Can anybody help me. Xbmc 11 beta, win 64bit.

- larsolsen - 2012-01-03

I love this plugin!

Any chance for a Eden supported version?
Miss this on my ATV2 Sad

- _BJ1 - 2012-01-04

Guys,

Uninstall your current version and install Listenliveeu from Post #60 in this Thread. It runs under Eden too.

_BJ1

- razer2007 - 2012-01-06

But i can't start radiostations out of the favorites. Help please.