[DOWNLOAD] Serenity (Beta) Skin - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Serenity (/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+----- Thread: [DOWNLOAD] Serenity (Beta) Skin (/showthread.php?tid=48791)
- theophile - 2009-04-12 23:18
Can someone Mediafire this? The domain is blocked by my filter!
- garyi - 2009-04-13 00:17
Wow I could code serenity quicker than its downloading and I have never coded in my life.
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 00:45
First post updated with a MF link...it's not done upping yet, give it about 10-15 mins.
Thanks to everybody who posted comments...I'll respond to them individually later when I have time.
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 03:54
JRuss2k Wrote:Thank you for releasing this mod. As I work through it I noticed the following:
The wrapping problem is because the second downpress highlights a scrollbar, which then makes the infopanel display. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I think I know how I can make this work properly. However, if I just make it so you can enable an auto-popup on the info panels, then this won't even be needed.
I could definitely devise a method to make the infopanel display automatically after a second or so. I'll take a peek tomorrow and see if I can make it go. This will be flaggable, of course, so people who like the views w/o the info will be happy as well.
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 04:04
zeltak Wrote:Holy crap...the Serenity skin is sooo awesome ..it was really worth the wait!
1. I don't quite follow what you want done here. Adding the droid font as an alternative to the standard fontset?
2. I think this would require a lot of re-designing to get everything to look good. I'm not saying I object to this, but I obviously want to get everything finished, then move onto big additions like the redux of all the fontsizes.
3. Playback OSD was broken because I forgot to flip the flagging on it. This should be fixed...although I can't find where that damned View: Foo label is hiding. I'll hunt for it tomorrow and pull that, but the OSD version should be fixed. and the download updated.
Thanks. I know you've been watching for this.
Take me a screenshot, if you could, so I can see what you're talking about.
- XBMCG33K - 2009-04-13 04:12
Thank you for releasing it's really nice to see so many new skins becoming available. Good job BTW quite inspiring.
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 04:20
XBMCG33K Wrote:Thank you for releasing it's really nice to see so many new skins becoming available. Good job BTW quite inspiring.
Thanks a lot. Although, I can't take all the credit. I just tried to add my good ideas on top of the ones I'd already seen. If it weren't for skins like Focus, Aeon, and PMIII, I wouldn't have even had a clue as to where to start.
- XBMCG33K - 2009-04-13 04:40
Same goes for me man or Xperience wouldn't be getting built. Keep it up man so far so good
- plankton88 - 2009-04-13 09:48
Will there be an Xbox version?
- garyi - 2009-04-13 09:59
This skin is unusable on anything below a 50 inch screen surely. I have just put it on a 22incher and am sat a few metres away and you cannot read a single thing. The fan art totally destoys any hope of reading the names of films on the left hand side.
Also navigation is really confusing, going left sort of takes you to the top line of menus, but sometimes does not, and I don;t know how but right made one movie play.
It looks really nice though, just a shame you cannot see any of the text.