Post Bugs here - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Serenity (/forumdisplay.php?fid=104)
+----- Thread: Post Bugs here (/showthread.php?tid=48837)
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 17:31
I see why. I never made dialognumeric.xml, which is what you need to enter the passcode for your videos sections. If you don't enter a code, the window doesn't open. That makes sense.
I will make that right now and add it to the download.
- sinarquia - 2009-04-13 17:33
Taking a look at the log, I noticed complaints about "wrong master code". I use the master code to limit access to the video sections (got kids). I had to change back to PM3 to disable the master code for video and now it works.
So I guess Serenity is not asking for the master code if there's one, and so fails to enter the video section, or it could be something else, after all, I'm no coder.
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 17:47
sinarquia Wrote:Taking a look at the log, I noticed complaints about "wrong master code". I use the master code to limit access to the video sections (got kids). I had to change back to PM3 to disable the master code for video and now it works.
Here...put this in serenity\720p and all should work.
I'll add this to the main download as well, just figured I'd post here so you don't have to re-dl the whole thing.
- 2-7offsuit - 2009-04-13 18:07
Great skin, here are a couple of things I've noticed:
1. If I highlight the settings option on the main menu and hit the Info button, everything just goes black. I know on MS and PM3 that is a quick way to get to the system info, including free memory.
2. I also noticed that on the screen calibration screen after hitting select once the bottom right is set, it moves slightly. Obviously not a big deal though.
This is on Xbox using the 4/4/09 T3CH.
- sinarquia - 2009-04-13 18:12
Works great! Thanks.
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 18:16
2-7offsuit Wrote:Great skin, here are a couple of things I've noticed:
1. Haven't made a system info window yet.
2. That was also thrown together in a rapid fashion. Looks like I made the new selected images improperly. I'll fix it as soon as I figure out where in the $*@!% that viewtype label is coming from.
I've literally removed every item in the Video OSD and it's still showing up. Did a grep for "container.viewmode" and "view:" and there is no logical explanation as to why it's there. Starting to make me mad.
- theophile - 2009-04-13 19:09
This may be more along the lines of a feature request, but in playback, I'm used to being able to press "o" and see the player debug info. This doesn't appear in Serenity.
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-13 19:29
theophile Wrote:This may be more along the lines of a feature request, but in playback, I'm used to being able to press "o" and see the player debug info. This doesn't appear in Serenity.
I think I added that window as well in my attempts to remove the viewtype label that was showing up in OSD. I'll have an updated version ready in a little bit after I get a few more changes made. By player debug info you mean the codec info? I mapped my 0 key to reload the skin...meaning I don't know the command.
Can you get me a screenshot from another skin of the debug info? I'm trying it out here and not getting very successful results...
- jalesm - 2009-04-15 10:30
- digitalhigh - 2009-04-15 13:07
I fixed that and added support for an international USA:R/USA:G sort of thing as added by MIP. This way, you can add icons for your own country's rating system if you want.
I also added the dupe bg for lower rez screens (garyi), and put in the numpad file. Sorry I haven't been more productive the past few days...I'm back to work now, so this means getting up at the buttcrack of dawn and not getting home until 8 at night.