Kodi Community Forum
TV Show Thumbs for Multiplex (Wide Poster "FanArt with Logos") - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: TV Show Thumbs for Multiplex (Wide Poster "FanArt with Logos") (/showthread.php?tid=49761)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- Hidd3nFury - 2009-04-29

El Massman Wrote:literally just went to thetvdb.com to do scrubs and found you'd already put it up. i swear we have all the same tv shows Hidd3nFury!

Lol. It took me ages to do scrubs. I did about 6 before I was happy with one.

- 123ccd - 2009-04-29

True Blood

- El Massman - 2009-04-29

decided to redo the caprica thumb AND matching fanart. thought i'd link to the fanart here too just incase anyone misses it.

Caprica Thumb
Caprica Fanart

The Wire

- djh_ - 2009-04-29

I didn't even know the Caprica pilot had aired. Then I find that Eric Stoltz is in it and read comparisons with Gattaca and Wall Street. Sounds f'ing awesome.

- hikaricore - 2009-04-29

Yea it's been out since right after battlestar ended.

Vehicle Force Voltron (and a version here without the voltron logo)
Voltron: Defender of the Universe (also with no logo here)

- FernFerret - 2009-04-29

hikaricore Wrote:Ok this one took awhile:

The Legend of Zelda

Oh no... seriously! Ugh I was hoping that I couldent find a title/fanart for this show so i could keep it out of my library mode :p

Well exxxcccuuuse me Princess!

You all are ridiculous, for those of us out here that are not that great with PS, thank you all.

--FF

All my work is done in The GIMP :p

You still have no excuse for having The Legend of Zelda... neither do I...

I think i may have posted this way back around page 4 or something, but I couldent get season art to add. Whenever I go into a series, press "i" on season X, set the thumb, it sets the series thumb, not season X... any ideas?

Thanks,
--FF

FernFerret Wrote:You still have no excuse for having The Legend of Zelda... neither do I...

I think i may have posted this way back around page 4 or something, but I couldent get season art to add. Whenever I go into a series, press "i" on season X, set the thumb, it sets the series thumb, not season X... any ideas?

Thanks,
--FF

You can either reload the entire show which if all your images are named right should sort it out or to do it manually select the season you want to change the thumb for, bring up the context menu "c" and then "set season thumb" Smile

I guess I'm not worthy to make a First Wave poster, all my attempts have failed and look terrible.
Think I'm done for the day and I should stick to my cartoons lol.

Quote:You can either reload the entire show which if all your images are named right should sort it out or to do it manually select the season you want to change the thumb for, bring up the context menu "c" and then "set season thumb"

Wow, apparently:
A. it's been a while since i used xbmc to set season thumbs (aka only done this a while ago on the XBOXc)
B. I fail at life...

Thanks so much,
--FF

Pinky & The Brain

Mad Men

ok now i'm done today :p

- Steve_McQueen - 2009-04-29

There is a lot of poor image and logo qualities being uploaded. Some got really bad composition. It might look fine when scaled down, but I really think we should hold off until there is a standard set.
Also, if you don't have a good enough image or logo, ask others before uploading what you got. Having a request thread might be an option.